What's new

US Politics

Hardly any better when biden will wage countless new wars. Trump was a vulgar facist but his violence was confined mostly to twitter, Biden on the other hand is an old school imperialist.
Each president has been doing what he thinks is right for his country, Biden would not any different from Trump in this regard. only the way would be different but the purpose will remain to be the same.
Biden is far more mature in his reasoning and response from the trump.

Hardly any better when biden will wage countless new wars. Trump was a vulgar facist but his violence was confined mostly to twitter, Biden on the other hand is an old school imperialist.
The thing is.
Sleepy Creepy Joe Dementia Burden will forget which country he already attacked, so he will do it again.
For him it's "The day after every day."
"Who am I?" - Joe Biden
Biden's neighbour: "Hello Mr. President!"
Biden: "Where is the President?"
"If I can't sniff at you, you ain't a child. If you are nine, I think it's fine, if you are ten, we'll meet again." - video motto?
I'm pretty sure, Donnie was a big mouth, sometimes an asshole, because feelings shouldn't be that important in realpolitics but not a childtouching senile guy who belongs into a hospice.

Last edited:
Terribly depressing outcome for the world. Trump, brash as he was/is.. actually thought for himself and had all these ideas inside of him since decades, as president he rolled them out and got a lot of stuff done.

Biden is not Biden.. Biden is the establishment, the deep state, he's a mostly senile old man who will do their bidding.. the Bush'ite neocons and Clinton/Obama operatives are back in control.

Orange man wasn't all that bad, in fact he was pretty good (warts and all).. the world will soon realize.

Maybe Trump was not wrong.

But USA deep state government dislike him.

That is why he is always being slandered, mocked, etc.

So far, there's zero war under Trump.

And a world without Trump means war!

Instead of mocked, it will be praised and everyone is happily smiling.

World without Trump hmmmmmmmmmm... Only Jeff bezos will say that he have Billions and billions and billion :D

Heard Trump Owes 800 million dollars to many people in one of the Debates on National TV that is a serious amount
However if COVID had not happened I think Trump would have won based on his positive rating internally till that point

• The Covid pendemic and Black People Protest derailed his campaign and split up his vote bank

DeepFake Putin

BTW, did you catch that debacle that was the Rudy Giuliani press conference the other day and where it was?

EmWUgWMW4AEuTYX

Notice the interesting background to this press conference here with that green cinder brick wall and garage door and a very unusual place to have such an important press conference for the Trump campaign where he was basically accusing the voting system with fraud and that they weren't going to accept the results and would be filing lawsuits today etc.? Check out this little clip of this girl who could barely get through the explanation of what happened and why there were at such an unusual place looool.

The Four Season's Landscaping is next to a crematorium and across the street was an adult book store lmaooooo!! Just another example of how disorganized this whole group of delinquents are lolol. Funny how this chick could barely get through that clip without laughing her guts out lOl!

EmW6FJhVoAEsOXl

Last edited:
48 hours until US descends into civil war.

LOL! Still waiting.

Again you only think this because you have a very very fragile society and you think this is common.

So far nothing much has happened as apparently the "rabid Right white nationalists" seem to be far far more restrained than the kooky rioting "rabid left crying Hillary liberals" from four years ago.

Last edited:
While Trump a sore loser lies about election fraud (without any proof) and refuses to concede, even foreign leaders, however, are not buying his BS and are welcoming Biden’s victory.

The world congratulates President-elect Joe Biden.

Canadian leader Justin Trudeau emphasized the close alliance between Canada and the US in his remarks.
"Congratulations Joe Biden and Kamala Harris," Trudeau wrote on Twitter. "Our two countries are close friends, partners and allies. We share a relationship that's unique on the world stage. I'm really looking forward to working together and building on that with you both."

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison said in a statement that "the President-elect has been a great friend of Australia over many years," and noted that Biden will step into the role at a crucial time as the world battles the Covid-19 pandemic.
"American leadership is indispensable to meeting these challenges and upholding the rules, norms and standards of our international community," Morrison said.

Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi — was one of the first Arab leaders to congratulate Biden.

• The Dalai Lama said in his congratulatory message to Biden: "Humanity places great hope in the democratic vision of the U.S. as leader of the free world."
  • Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan said he looked forward to working with Biden "to end illegal tax havens & stealth of nation's wealth by corrupt ldrs. We will also continue to work with US for peace in Afghanistan & in the region."
  • South African President Cyril Ramaphosa: "We look forward to working with you and deepening our bonds of friendship and cooperation."
  • Irish Prime Minister Micheál Martin: "Joe Biden has been a true friend of this nation throughout his life and I look forward to working with him in the years ahead."
  • Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte: "We are ready to work with the President-elect @JoeBiden to make the transatlantic relationship stronger. The US can count on Italy as a solid Ally and a strategic partner."
  • South Korean President Moon Jae-in: "Our alliance is strong and the bond between our two countries is rock-solid. I very much look forward to working with you for our shared values."
  • Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga: "I look forward to working with you to further strengthen the Japan-US Alliance and ensure peace, freedom, and prosperity in the Indo-Pacific region and beyond.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas also offered his congratulations to the winners of the US Presidential election.
In a statement released on the official Palestinian news agency Wafa, Abbas said he was "looking forward to working with President-elect Biden and his administration in order to enhance the Palestinian-American relations and achieve freedom, independence, justice and dignity for our people... and in order to achieve peace, stability and security for all in our region and the world."

London mayor Sadiq Khan said Biden and Harris' win meant it was "time to get back to building bridges, not walls" in a dig at President Trump's policy of building a wall at the US-Mexico border.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom