What's new

US Politics

That was Bush's biggest one? It was tiny to that terrible war spending (but maybe long term spending its different)

But as far as before and after specific contrast, yes thats a good one you mention.

There is broad based agreement between dems and repubs on deficit spending (they just have slightly different preferences) and harnessing the reverse optics during the respective power cycles (shamelessly and hypocritically using the level of ignorance/amnesia present at the US electorate buffet)....because the (largely same) economists both sides use, given to them by broadly the same special interests/donors...have said the seigniorage of the US dollar can be assumed as a bottomless pit....because hey why not drive to the cliff full speed ahead, there are chances the cliff is just a small sand dune right? :P

Trump kind of upset that gentlemans agreement, but how much he can do or even wants to do remains to be seen. He has mentioned welfare reform recently, paul ryan has largely got a "framework" for it....but I dont hold my breath.

May be the collective wisdom of the American voters saw that the disruption cause by the orange twit-in-chief rather than the comfortable same old same old of another Clinton would be good for the country in the long run? :D

May be the collective wisdom of the American voters saw that the disruption cause by the orange twit-in-chief rather than the comfortable same old same old of another Clinton would be good for the country in the long run? :D

Tweet-in-chief more like. ;)

It could very well be....given the obama voters that specifically did not turn out for clinton in say michigan, wisc and pennsylvania (and the more traditional swing states like ohio). Trump got fewer votes there than Romney overall I believe....but nearly no one really wanted Clinton (esp when you take away the anti-Trump votes lol).

A funny delicious irony as well that the polls suggesting a comfortable clinton win helped to further depress the turnout (hey we GOT this easily phenomenon) of reluctant voters (who probably 1 - 10% leaned clinton and would have voted if the proper polling/MSM charade showed them the danger).

BTW buddy out of interest, do you follow any of what Ben Shapiro puts out there? He normally has a frank, sane take on the situation overall.

Tweet-in-chief more like. ;)

It could very well be....given the obama voters that specifically did not turn out for clinton in say michigan, wisc and pennsylvania (and the more traditional swing states like ohio). Trump got fewer votes there than Romney overall I believe....but nearly no one really wanted Clinton (esp when you take away the anti-Trump votes lol).

A funny delicious irony as well that the polls suggesting a comfortable clinton win helped to further depress the turnout (hey we GOT this easily phenomenon) of reluctant voters (who probably 1 - 10% leaned clinton and would have voted if the proper polling/MSM charade showed them the danger).

BTW buddy out of interest, do you follow any of what Ben Shapiro puts out there? He normally has a frank, sane take on the situation overall.

Some computer models were suggesting a 98% chance of a Clinton win (!). I do not follow any one source for my inputs which are quite diverse on purpose.

(I like "Twit-in-Chief" better. :D )

(I like "Twit-in-Chief" better. :D )

Speaking of...lol...the level of delusion is frighteningly comical. It's like when you read this tweet from a few minutes ago, you can't help but laugh with a concerned face.

:cuckoo:

- 32% approval rating, the worst EVER for a president in his first year
- 1 for 5 on passing any meaningful legislation
- Has no clue about the US history he supports (Andrew Jackson!)
- Supported white supremacists and has created divisiveness in the country
- His presidential campaign is under investigation for collusion
- Attacks people like a classless ingnoramus and certainly not like a president
- Had 3 members of his cabinet indicted on criminal charges
- Supported a pedophile for senator and lost
- Has alienated the majority of the top, world leaders
- 93% of everything he says is a lie
- Screams "Fake News" any time he doesn't like what he hears
- Lies about his phantom success
- Has hired and fired more people than we can keep track of
- Constantly takes credit for the economy when he has nothing to do with it
- Has absolutely 0 sense of environmental issues (Dakota pipeline, Alaska, wall & elephants)
- Is only raving about the stock market because he's making a ton of money
- What the heck was Omarosa doing in the white house, again?
- Lies again for good measure
- Has members of his own party come out and openly criticize him as incompetent
- Puts 800,000 people on the verge of deportation to no fault of their own
- Is called a "moron" by his own secretary of state
- Lies again
- Tweets like a butt-hurt child at 3 am
- Tweets racist and bigoted anti Muslim videos
- Has pissed off the entire world (except for 8 countries) with his selfish Jerusalem announcement
- Lies some more

And he thinks he's had a great year.

Speaking of...lol...the level of delusion is frighteningly comical. It's like when you read this tweet from a few minutes ago, you can't help but laugh with a concerned face.

:cuckoo:

- 32% approval rating, the worst EVER for a president in his first year
- 1 for 5 on passing any meaningful legislation
- Has no clue about the US history he supports (Andrew Jackson!)
- Supported white supremacists and has created divisiveness in the country
- His presidential campaign is under investigation for collusion
- Attacks people like a classless ingnoramus and certainly not like a president
- Had 3 members of his cabinet indicted on criminal charges
- Supported a pedophile for senator and lost
- Has alienated the majority of the top, world leaders
- 93% of everything he says is a lie
- Screams "Fake News" any time he doesn't like what he hears
- Lies about his phantom success
- Has hired and fired more people than we can keep track of
- Constantly takes credit for the economy when he has nothing to do with it
- Has absolutely 0 sense of environmental issues (Dakota pipeline, Alaska, wall & elephants)
- Is only raving about the stock market because he's making a ton of money
- What the heck was Omarosa doing in the white house, again?
- Lies again for good measure
- Has members of his own party come out and openly criticize him as incompetent
- Puts 800,000 people on the verge of deportation to no fault of their own
- Is called a "moron" by his own secretary of state
- Lies again
- Tweets like a butt-hurt child at 3 am
- Tweets racist and bigoted anti Muslim videos
- Has pissed off the entire world (except for 8 countries) with his selfish Jerusalem announcement
- Lies some more

And he thinks he's had a great year.

I will reserve judgement on his performance until the results of the midterm elections. None of what you have posted matters unless he loses both chambers.

Trump is not elected by people but selected by the Feds (FBI)
One thing you should know that US is a covert totalitarian. It is run by a terror group. They control the government system and select politicians by rigged election. They also control the media to make the election result reasonable by fake poll.

One thing you should know that US is a covert totalitarian. It is run by a terror group. They control the government system and select politicians by rigged election. They also control the media to make the election result reasonable by fake poll.

Oh, ma, gosh. :-)

All your elections are belong to us! :D

2166981642.jpg

339511e851e8dfc8dafd640df661f041--vote--vote-trump.jpg

Hypocrite, this guy likes to call others “low energy”. :D
trump-vacation-chart-701x320.jpg

Link

This government is a clown show. Trump’s ambassador to the Netherlands, Pete Hoekstra got caught red-handed lying in an interview with Dutch TV. Dutch reporter asks ambassador Hoekstra: “you mentioned in a debate that there are no-go zones in the Netherlands, and that cars and politicians are being set on fire in Netherlands.” Hoekstra replies, (or should I say, lies) “I didn’t say that, this is actually an incorrect statement, we will call it fake news”

Then the Dutch reporter shows him a clip of him exactly saying that, “the Islamic movement has now gotten to a point where they have put Europe into chaos. Chaos in the Netherlands, there are car being burnt, there are politicians that are being burnt, and yes there are no-go zones in the Netherlands.”

After watching the clip, Hoekstra shamelessly then went on to deny that he had in fact used the phrase “fake news.” “I didn’t call that fake news, I didn’t use the words, I don’t think I did.”

Watch the video and have fun. :partay:

Looks like, US Amb to the United Nations, Nikki Haley is going downhill, first, she made a fool of herself on the United Nations resolution on Jerusalem, and now if this story is true, then it's quite embarrassing.

Was Nikki Haley pranked by Russians, or are these tricksters fooling us all?

U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley may have been fooled by a pair of Russian pranksters pretending to be the prime minister of Poland.

The duo, known as Vovan and Lexus, claims to have arranged a crank phone call Thursday with the former South Carolina governor.

The pair, whose real names are Alexei Stolyarov and Vladimir Kuznetsov, posted a nearly 22-minute video clip this weekend in which a woman who sounds like Haley speaks to a man who she thinks is the new Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki.

"Yes, this is Nikki. How are you Mr. Minister?" the woman who sounds like Haley said. "Let me start with very much thanking you for the support we've received on the vote today. We will never forget it."

The alleged phone call happened the same day the United Nations voted to reject America's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, much to the frustration of President Donald Trump and Haley. But Poland did not vote with the United States in opposing the resolution. Poland, instead, joined 35 member nations who abstained from the vote altogether.

Between questions about Ukraine and Russia, the fake prime minister asked Haley about Binomo — a fake island that does not exist.

"You know Binomo?" the prankster said.

"Yes, yes," Haley responded.

"They had elections and we suppose Russians had its intervention," the joker said.

"Yes, of course they did, absolutely," Haley said.

When asked about America's plans to do about the situation in Binomo, Haley said, "Let me find out exactly what our stance is on that, and what if anything the U.S. is doing or thinks should be done and I will report back to you on that as well."

The pranksters claim the full conversation with Haley lasted about 30 minutes. Link

Last edited:
This government is a clown show. Trump’s ambassador to the Netherlands, Pete Hoekstra got caught red-handed lying in an interview with Dutch TV. Dutch reporter asks ambassador Hoekstra: “you mentioned in a debate that there are no-go zones in the Netherlands, and that cars and politicians are being set on fire in Netherlands.” Hoekstra replies, (or should I say, lies) “I didn’t say that, this is actually an incorrect statement, we will call it fake news”

Then the Dutch reporter shows him a clip of him exactly saying that, “the Islamic movement has now gotten to a point where they have put Europe into chaos. Chaos in the Netherlands, there are car being burnt, there are politicians that are being burnt, and yes there are no-go zones in the Netherlands.”

After watching the clip, Hoekstra shamelessly then went on to deny that he had in fact used the phrase “fake news.” “I didn’t call that fake news, I didn’t use the words, I don’t think I did.”

Watch the video and have fun. :partay:

Not surprising. Now Trump is tweeting about Amazon cheating USPS out of revenue. I don't know if I can three more years of him...

Back
Top Bottom