What's new

US Politics

Wow, now look at that damn killer smile:
6-47-jpg.436964

Was this some Halloween party?
This photo is so scary on so many levels it's more frightening than funny, but funny nonetheless. Look at that murdering cretin on the far right with that evil wink, ooof!

I think the religious bigot’s days are numbered, a fifth woman has accused him of sexual assault when she was 16-year-old, the Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he believes the women and that Roy Moore should leave the Senate race and the worst part is he’s now trailing his Democrat rival in the deep red Alabama.

There hasn't been a Democrat in that seat in over 20 years, and the race is tightening. But what does it tell you about this freaky individual when senator Mitch McConnell has basically said he won't seat the guy in the senate if he wins, right? Calling for him to step down is pretty much denying his seat in the senate.

Thanks to Donald Trump, Kim Jung Un is more popular than ever; and for Kim there's no such thing as bad publicity. Good job, Donald!

President Xi Jinping is on his way to NK to speak to Kim Jung Un, probably at the behest of the Donald. We'll see what comes out of that. There's a man who carries himself like a president of a superpower, Xi Jinping. That man is respected across the world.

BTW, 4 tweets prior to 6am EST, but the best one is this one. The president of the USA forced to watch CNN? lol

Was this some Halloween party?
This photo is so scary on so many levels it's more frightening than funny, but funny nonetheless. Look at that murdering cretin on the far right with that evil wink, ooof!
Yeah, that guy makes me sick, and did you notice how Donald Trump was enjoying his company, absolutely disgusting.

There hasn't been a Democrat in that seat in over 20 years, and the race is tightening. But what does it tell you about this freaky individual when senator Mitch McConnell has basically said he won't seat the guy in the senate if he wins, right? Calling for him to step down is pretty much denying his seat in the senate.
Well if the scumbag is elected the Senate can remove him with the two third majority, according to “article 1, section 5, of the United States Constitution provides that each House of Congress may determine the rules of its proceeding, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and with the concurrence of two-third, expel a member.”

There is still a possibility that he can win, I was looking at the real clear politics average poll, it shows he is three point ahead of his Democratic rival. Now, the million-dollar question is, what’s wrong with the Republican voters?

23547591-mmmain.jpg

Yeah, that guy makes me sick, and did you notice how Donald Trump was enjoying his company, absolutely disgusting.

Well if the scumbag is elected the Senate can remove him with the two third majority, according to “article 1, section 5, of the United States Constitution provides that each House of Congress may determine the rules of its proceeding, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and with the concurrence of two-third, expel a member.”

There is still a possibility that he can win, I was looking at the real clear politics average poll, it shows he is three point ahead of his Democratic rival. Now, the million-dollar question is, what’s wrong with the Republican voters?

View attachment 437161

And the president's silence and refusing to answer questions or even weigh in on the matter is quite the reflection of him since we all know he's not saying anything because of his own past transgressions regarding the treatment of women and the media hysteria that would ensue. And this case with Roy Moore is beyond inappropriate behavior, it's basically child abuse. I'm hearing some radio personality numbnuts coming out and questioning these women's credibility and why they took so long to come out and why now etc. which I found absurd beyond belief. These women don't have an agenda! That's the most ridiculous thing ever and shame on those who even go down that route. These poor victims who suffer these kinds of abuses have a very difficult time coming out and talking about what happened to them that the last thing they'd do is attempt to shame themselves into the spotlight for anything other than doing the right thing. And a lot of times when these things happen, they're afraid to come out because of many reasons including guess what, they're children!!!

I think it'll be quite damning to all the registered voters in Alabama if this guy actually gets any votes, never mind if they actually vote him in now.

What about Ivanca coming out and saying what she said about predators who abuse children and/or teenagers? She should up the ante and go tell her father that he needs to speak up and do the right thing even if he has to take the heat for his own past.

“There’s a special place in hell for people who prey on children,” Trump told the Associated Press Wednesday in an interview. “I’ve yet to see a valid explanation and I have no reason to doubt the victims’ accounts.”

http://fortune.com/2017/11/15/ivanka-trump-roy-moore-response/

Well, I guess Al Franken might as well rent a room next to Roy Moore and Harvey Wientsein in their new senior citizen home for the rehabilitation of molesters and gropers. And what a horrible apology he gave today when he had no way out of it after Leeann Tweeden decided to tell her story on her Twitter account and now that the most incriminating photo is all over the place. Makes you wonder if he would've denied it had there not been a photo circulating the internet, given that lousy apology.

https://twitter.com/LeeannTweeden?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/16/franken-apologizes-after-woman-alleges-he-groped-her-244976

What goes around, comes around. During the presidential election Trump made fun of Marco Rubio for drinking water during a televised speech, Trump, had to drink twice during his short speech. :lol:

Notice, Trump used both of his hands to drink from a tiny water bottle, once again, it proves, he has tiny hands. :lol:

Here’s some more fun, from Huffington Post:

On Wednesday, the tables were turned when Trump himself had an awkward moment involving an ill-timed water break during a televised speech ― and it quickly made waves on social media as well as late-night TV.

And the president's silence and refusing to answer questions or even weigh in on the matter is quite the reflection of him since we all know he's not saying anything because of his own past transgressions regarding the treatment of women and the media hysteria that would ensue.
You’re absolutely right, his silence, speaks volume about his character. But just imagine, if Roy Moore’s Democrat opponent, Doug Jones faced similar allegations, would Trump remained silent, I very much doubt it. Since, now we know, he was quick to criticize Sen Al Franken. Hypocrite!

And this case with Roy Moore is beyond inappropriate behavior, it's basically child abuse. I'm hearing some radio personality numbnuts coming out and questioning these women's credibility and why they took so long to come out and why now etc. which I found absurd beyond belief. These women don't have an agenda! That's the most ridiculous thing ever and shame on those who even go down that route. These poor victims who suffer these kinds of abuses have a very difficult time coming out and talking about what happened to them that the last thing they'd do is attempt to shame themselves into the spotlight for anything other than doing the right thing. And a lot of times when these things happen, they're afraid to come out because of many reasons including guess what, they're children!!!

I think it'll be quite damning to all the registered voters in Alabama if this guy actually gets any votes, never mind if they actually vote him in now.

What about Ivanca coming out and saying what she said about predators who abuse children and/or teenagers? She should up the ante and go tell her father that he needs to speak up and do the right thing even if he has to take the heat for his own past.

“There’s a special place in hell for people who prey on children,” Trump told the Associated Press Wednesday in an interview. “I’ve yet to see a valid explanation and I have no reason to doubt the victims’ accounts.”

http://fortune.com/2017/11/15/ivanka-trump-roy-moore-response/
You hit the nail on the head, when you said; “they're afraid to come out because of many reasons including guess what, they're children!!!”.

But, I’m surprised there are so many shameful people who still say that they’re going to vote for him, including Alabama Republican Gov Kay Ivey "I believe in the Republican Party, what we stand for, and most important, we need to have a Republican in the United States Senate to vote on things like the Supreme Court justices, other appointments the Senate has to confirm and make major decisions,” Ivey said at a Thanksgiving turkey pardon event, according to AL.com. “So that's what I plan to do, vote for Republican nominee Roy Moore." Link

But here’s the Bombshell, White House counsellor Kellyanne Conway wants Republican to vote for the child molester. During an appearance on Fox News, she said if the Republicans lose the Alabama Senate seat, it will be difficult for Pres Trump to get his agenda passed, and then the shameless woman criticized Democrat Doug Jones; “he will be a vote against tax cuts, he is weak on crime, weak on borders” blah blah. And when one of the anchors asked her does that means she wants Republicans to vote for Roy Moore? She replied: “I’m telling you that we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill through.”

I think that says it all, Trump’s White House is supporting a child molester!

Breaking News, oh my goodness, I can’t damn believe, Trump is supporting a child molester Roy Moore. Trump is a disgusting human being, whatever little respect I had for him is gone.

"I can tell you one thing for sure, we don't need a liberal person in there, a Democrat," the president told reporters shortly before departing the White House to head to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida for Thanksgiving.

"I've looked at his record — it's terrible on crime, it's terrible on the border, it's terrible on the military," Trump said of Moore's Democratic opponent, former U.S. Attorney Doug Jones.

When asked about the allegations that Moore pursued multiple teenage girls while he was in his 30s and an assistant district attorney in Alabama, Trump responded that Moore "totally denies it" and pointed out that the allegations are from roughly 40 years ago.

Trump also said he will announce next week whether he will campaign for Moore, who has been abandoned by the National Republican Senatorial Committee and the Republican National Committee in the wake of the accusations. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., and other national Republicans have called on Moore to step aside, but the former state Supreme Court chief justice has refused. Link

But here’s the Bombshell, White House counsellor Kellyanne Conway wants Republican to vote for the child molester.

I saw that, bro. I'll tell you, Kellyanne Conway is the last person one should even think of getting any type of advice from. That whole "alternative facts" comment and so much more dillweeded comments that came out of her mouth just show how insane of a freak she is. Pffft, brush her aside is the best thing to do lol. Probably the WORST mouthpiece of any political figure we've ever seen. She gives the word "muzzle" a whole new meaning.

Breaking News, oh my goodness, I can’t damn believe, Trump is supporting a child molester Roy Moore. Trump is a disgusting human being, whatever little respect I had for him is gone.

It's just incredible. It's so ridiculously obvious also how he's out on a personal vendetta to undo everything that has an Obama signature on it. Frankly, it's a disturbing trend because he's doing these things based on solely that and partisanship. Let's take one example out of the zillions out there - the Ivory ban on elephant tusks. Is he really thinking about the conservation and the well-being of those magnificent, gentle giant creatures....or does he want his kids (and other wealthy friends) to be able to bring back the elephant tails and whatever hunting trophies they accumulate from Zimbabwe? This is the character of this individual.

elephant_1.jpg

Then when junior got clobbered on social media about this, he claimed it wasn't wasteful hunting and the villagers were happy to get the meat that they don't get to eat very often....yeah, riiiiiiight!

And you know that if Obama, or either of the Bushes, or Clinton, or Reagan or ANY sane person would've condemned Roy Moore the minute the first allegation came out and never played party lines for the sake of gaining a pawn who will suck up to them and vote for any bill they tries to pass. These people have a sense of dignity and righteousness, something that eludes this guy because of his character, or lack of. Not surprising.

Last edited:
Some very interesting development on Russia-gate investigation. General Flynn’s lawyers have said that they no longer will share information with Trump’s lawyers. Looks like either Flynn is already cooperating with Mueller or is moving in that direction. :enjoy:

Flynn’s legal team cuts ties to Trump lawyers

by KRISTEN WELKER, KELLY O'DONNELL and PHIL HELSEL NOV 24 2017

In a move that could signal an impending shift in the special counsel investigation being conducted by Robert Mueller, former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s legal team has formally cut ties with lawyers around President Donald Trump and his family.

Citing four people involved in the case, The New York Times first reported the development Thursday. Mueller is the special counsel leading a probe into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Legal experts say defense teams will often share information and materials they have in common while advocating for separate clients until no longer willing or able under the law to do so. Read more

I saw that, bro. I'll tell you, Kellyanne Conway is the last person one should even think of getting any type of advice from. That whole "alternative facts" comment and so much more dillweeded comments that came out of her mouth just show how insane of a freak she is. Pffft, brush her aside is the best thing to do lol. Probably the WORST mouthpiece of any political figure we've ever seen. She gives the word "muzzle" a whole new meaning.

It's just incredible. It's so ridiculously obvious also how he's out on a personal vendetta to undo everything that has an Obama signature on it. Frankly, it's a disturbing trend because he's doing these things based on solely that and partisanship. Let's take one example out of the zillions out there - the Ivory ban on elephant tusks. Is he really thinking about the conservation and the well-being of those magnificent, gentle giant creatures....or does he want his kids (and other wealthy friends) to be able to bring back the elephant tails and whatever hunting trophies they accumulate from Zimbabwe? This is the character of this individual.

elephant_1.jpg

Then when junior got clobbered on social media about this, he claimed it wasn't wasteful hunting and the villagers were happy to get the meat that they don't get to eat very often....yeah, riiiiiiight!

And you know that if Obama, or either of the Bushes, or Clinton, or Reagan or ANY sane person would've condemned Roy Moore the minute the first allegation came out and never played party lines for the sake of gaining a pawn who will suck up to them and vote for any bill they tries to pass. These people have a sense of dignity and righteousness, something that eludes this guy because of his character, or lack of. Not surprising.
I don’t waste my time on her, she lost my respect when she said in an interview that US citizens should consider all appliances compromised, even their microwaves, she was reacting to the false news that CIA was spying on Trump, I thought that was highly paranoid. And then of course the alternative facts, bs. But when I read her comments on Roy Moore I instantly knew that she can’t say all this without the blessing of the White House, and as we saw, Trump used the same words to defend that pedophile/child molester.

Disgusting, once again, right-wing supporters of child-molester Republican Roy Moore have failed in their attempt to undermine Washington Post credibility. The shameless right-wing nuts have been trying all kinds of dirty tricks, since the paper published interviews of Roy Moore’s victims, including a so-called fake robocall from Bernie Bernstein falsely claiming to be a reporter from the Washington Post. Just when you thought this couldn’t get any weirder, yet another well-known right-wing nut, James O Keefe who runs Project Veritas with the sole aim of by hook or crook undermining liberal media sent a woman to a Washington Post reporter claiming that Roy Moore impregnated her when she was 15, and then drove her to another state to terminate the pregnancy.

But when Washington Post began to investigate her story they quickly discovered that she was a fake. It just proves that Washington Post industriously investigates and seek facts.

James O'Keefe on the defensive after failed anti-Post plot
by Brian Stelter CNN 11/28/2017

James O'Keefe's anti-media organization Project Veritas schemed to hurt The Washington Post and help Roy Moore.

But the Post turned the tables and exposed the plot. Now O'Keefe is the one on the defensive.

It's an extraordinary and sordid story that begins with a fake sexual assault allegation. The apparent goal was to discredit the real women who previously spoke with the Post about alleged sexual misconduct by Moore, the Republican nominee for Senate in Alabama.

O'Keefe, a highly controversial activist, had one of his colleagues reach out to the Post with a new, made-up account of Moore's behavior. The woman claimed that Moore had slept with her and even urged her to get an abortion.

The hope within Project Veritas appears to have been that the Post would reveal anti-Moore bias in the initial conversations and perhaps eventually publish the lie.

But the paper didn't bite. Instead, as it would with anyone who came forward with an explosive allegation, it looked into the new accuser's credibility and background -- and found a trail of breadcrumbs that led back to Project Veritas.

The Post described what happened, in exquisite detail, on Monday night. The account has been the most-read story on WashingtonPost.com for the past eighteen hours. Read more

203431_600.jpg

dixon-256900-e-wp-content-uploads-2017-11-Beeler-Moore.jpg

CNN just breaking news that Michael Flynn has been officially charges by Robert Mueller for making false statements and lying to the FBI about the meeting with the Russians.

CNN just breaking news that Michael Flynn has been officially charges by Robert Mueller for making false statements and lying to the FBI about the meeting with the Russians.
I’m having a ball, lock him up, lock him up, lock him up:lol:

1nwut5.jpg

02darcy-flynn2jpg-20bfc0841be9b265.jpg

5b5d8eaaeed541f43808343e59001a49.jpg

Back
Top Bottom