What's new

US Politics

Where are all the Indian Trump supporters LOL Nowhere to be found.

Madonna thought about "blowing up the White House" after Donald Trump's Presidential victory
The singer spoke out against the President

Madonna has spoken out against President Donald Trump saying she thought about blowing up the White House.

The singer was amongst thousands of women who joined together to protest the 45th President of the United States.

Speaking at the Women's March in Washington DC, she said: "Good didn’t win this election, but good will win in the end.

"So what today means is that we are far from the end. Today marks the beginning of our story.

"The revolution starts here. The fight for the right to be free, to be who we are, to be equal.

SLP_MDG_210117SLUG_seqnseqnMADONNAJPG.jpg

Madonna performed at the Women's March

"Let’s march together through this darkness and with each step know that we are not afraid, that we are not alone, that we will not back down."

The star continued: "And to our detractors that insist that this march will never add up to anything, f*** you!

"Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House."

SLP_MDG_210117SLUG_seqnseqnMADONNAAJPG.jpg

She was very vocal in how she feels about Trump
Madonna went on to perform a song, called Express Yourself, which included the lyrics: "Donald Trump, suck a d**k."

She joined women around the globe who were marching against Trump today.

In London, thousands of people descended on Grosvenor Square to march up to Trafalgar Square and stand against Trump.

Demonstrations are also taking place in Belfast, Cardiff, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Shipley and Edinburgh.

SLP_MDG_210117SLUG_seqnseqnMADONNABJPG.jpg

She clearly isn't a fan of the President
And in Washington DC, tens of thousands more are expected to turn out to stand up for gender equality, healthcare for women and other issues thought to be threatened under Trump's presidency.

Among the famous faces joining the protests are singer Cher, Harry Potter star Emma Watson and The Avengers actress Scarlett Johansson .

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonna-thought-blowing-up-white-9669647

Its surprising ... i always see medona as part of cult system .. which she has demonstrated in her songs ... such a mass protest and backing from such powerful persons ... CIA is openly critisizing trump specially the hacking episode and links with Russia ... something is definitly cooking up ... is there any chance that usa being steered towards anarchy ... an unpredictable trump who has no control over his tongue whereas so much opposition in a crucial time where american economy has still not recovered ...

although direct effects on Pakistan are minimal but there is a chance of global chaos if a chaos appeared in usa ...

The Democrats used and hoped celebrities would make a difference. Did not. And Trump won.

Therefore, this thread about what Madonna said is pointless. She was pointless before Trump won and she is pointless now. Let this thread die.

and that is not hate speech by her?
The Democrats used and hoped celebrities would make a difference. Did not. And Trump won.

Therefore, this thread about what Madonna said is pointless. She was pointless before Trump won and she is pointless now. Let this thread die.
It seems people like her want a kind of democracy which suits their likes and dislikes. he is democratically elected president hence running a campaign against his election is a disrespect to the American public mandate.

LOL,

tell her old *** to retire, her music is shit.
it seems her career now survives on FB where she posts childish stuff about herself daily.

More than 1 million marched against Trump in US -- and that's without counting DC
By Z. Byron Wolf, Christina Walker and Travis Caldwell, CNN

Updated 9:52 PM ET, Sat January 21, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-medium-plus-169.jpg

(CNN)More than a million Americans took to the streets of the United States to protest Donald Trump the day after his inauguration. And that doesn't include the many thousands of people who took part in the main event -- The Women's March on Washington -- for which there was no official crowd estimate.

CNN did not make its own crowd estimates, but compiled official estimates from law enforcement agencies for many of the "sister marches" around the country that drew large crowds. There were other marches in cities around the world.
Marchers planned events in many cities outside the nation's capitol. CNN looked at media reports citing law enforcement figures in many of those cities. Massive gatherings in places like New York and Denver were not included because authorities there did not offer an official estimate.
us-map-artboard_1.png

Crowd sizes became an issue in Washington Saturday when Trump visited the CIA and during remarks to employees there, accused an unnamed news organization of misrepresenting the attendance for his own inauguration.
"We had a massive field of people," he told the US intelligence agency. "You saw that. Packed. I get up this morning, I turn on one of the networks, and they show an empty field. I'm like, wait a minute. I made a speech. I looked out, the field was, it looked like a million, million and a half people. They showed a field where there were practically nobody standing there. And they said, 'Donald Trump did not draw well,' " the President said.
"It looked honestly like a million and a half people, whatever it was, it was, but it went all the way back to the Washington Monument and I turn on, by mistake, I get this network, and it showed an empty field. Said we drew 250,000 people. Now, that's not bad. But it's a lie," he said.
It wasn't clear which outlet Trump was referring to. CNN has not reported a specific size to the crowd since there has been no official estimate.
Later, White House press secretary Sean Spicer went on a tear against the political press for reporting on crowd size. The National Park Service, which oversees the National Mall, has been instructed by Congress not to offer crowd size estimates.
"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period," Spicer said, although evidence suggests otherwise.

Photos of Trump's inauguration compared to Barack Obama's in 2009 and also to the Women's March suggest the President drew a smaller crowd, although there could be other reasons, including a heightened security perimeter on Friday for the inauguration that was not in place on Saturday for the Women's March and protesters on Friday, who obstructed entrance points to the inauguration and parade route.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/polit...ton/index.html0930AMStoryLink&linkId=33648295
Lol now America has their own Pervaiz Rawshit :D
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...guration-attendance-sean-spicer-a7539776.html
14550036_1588251648149782_7015912439036248064_n.jpg

American politics got Pakistanified :D
@django @Hell hound @The Sandman @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye @haviZsultan @User @Mugwop @RealNapster
Baboons Trumpians bhai bhai :D

More than 1 million marched against Trump in US -- and that's without counting DC
By Z. Byron Wolf, Christina Walker and Travis Caldwell, CNN

Updated 9:52 PM ET, Sat January 21, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-medium-plus-169.jpg

(CNN)More than a million Americans took to the streets of the United States to protest Donald Trump the day after his inauguration. And that doesn't include the many thousands of people who took part in the main event -- The Women's March on Washington -- for which there was no official crowd estimate.

CNN did not make its own crowd estimates, but compiled official estimates from law enforcement agencies for many of the "sister marches" around the country that drew large crowds. There were other marches in cities around the world.
Marchers planned events in many cities outside the nation's capitol. CNN looked at media reports citing law enforcement figures in many of those cities. Massive gatherings in places like New York and Denver were not included because authorities there did not offer an official estimate.
us-map-artboard_1.png

Crowd sizes became an issue in Washington Saturday when Trump visited the CIA and during remarks to employees there, accused an unnamed news organization of misrepresenting the attendance for his own inauguration.
"We had a massive field of people," he told the US intelligence agency. "You saw that. Packed. I get up this morning, I turn on one of the networks, and they show an empty field. I'm like, wait a minute. I made a speech. I looked out, the field was, it looked like a million, million and a half people. They showed a field where there were practically nobody standing there. And they said, 'Donald Trump did not draw well,' " the President said.
"It looked honestly like a million and a half people, whatever it was, it was, but it went all the way back to the Washington Monument and I turn on, by mistake, I get this network, and it showed an empty field. Said we drew 250,000 people. Now, that's not bad. But it's a lie," he said.
It wasn't clear which outlet Trump was referring to. CNN has not reported a specific size to the crowd since there has been no official estimate.
Later, White House press secretary Sean Spicer went on a tear against the political press for reporting on crowd size. The National Park Service, which oversees the National Mall, has been instructed by Congress not to offer crowd size estimates.
"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period," Spicer said, although evidence suggests otherwise.

Photos of Trump's inauguration compared to Barack Obama's in 2009 and also to the Women's March suggest the President drew a smaller crowd, although there could be other reasons, including a heightened security perimeter on Friday for the inauguration that was not in place on Saturday for the Women's March and protesters on Friday, who obstructed entrance points to the inauguration and parade route.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/polit...ton/index.html0930AMStoryLink&linkId=33648295
Lol now America has their own Pervaiz Rawshit :D
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...guration-attendance-sean-spicer-a7539776.html
14550036_1588251648149782_7015912439036248064_n.jpg

American politics got Pakistanified :D
@django @Hell hound @The Sandman @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye @haviZsultan @User @Mugwop @RealNapster
Baboons Trumpians bhai bhai :D
Next step dharna in Washington :enjoy:

They are moderate rebels who want to overthrow a facist dictator :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom