What's new

US Politics

Trump will roll tanks over black and brown people in 5th Ave
Trump will ban the expanding of Muslim and other religion like Hindu , buddlhism. Trying to apply license to build more temple or mosque will be impossible. Only white men from Europe will be given green card.

Minority will be discriminated and left with dirt job. The supremacy of white man will be promoted. White gang hunting and beating up of other races will be tolerated while beating of whiteman will be swiftly deal with. Trump is elected to empower the white American and going back to the wild Wild West time.

Now it will be worst. Vietnamese , black or whatever will be treated like dirt. :enjoy:

And pray tell, just how will a president Trump accomplish this exactly?

Will he try for a constitutional amendment?

Will he declare this on Twitter? Therefore automatically making it a law without Congress and the states ratifying a constitutional amendment?

Or will he circumvent the Illuminati and do it another way?

"meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

He literally thinks on day one will banned in Japan and South Korea

Will he declare this on Twitter? Therefore automatically making it a law without Congress approval a constitutional amendment?

He is the president. He will instructed the immigration department to discreetly execute the green card application plan and give vague excuse on rejection of non white while whiteman even Tom dick Harry can be easily approved.

Nowadays NYPD are already practicing such practice like swiftly shoot black on sight based on vague evident of criminal provocation. With trump in seat. It will be worst.

Trump will discreetly order depart or state to cancel application or banned expanding of non Christian religion based on vague explanation and terrorism charges. There is no black and white but vague explanation and many grey area control by trump. He is the president and he can do many things.

Will he declare this on Twitter? Therefore automatically making it a law without Congress and the states ratifying a constitutional amendment?

Scuse the old chap, he's from a country that doesnt understand how a democracy functions.

It was hardly an ***-kicking. It was ridiculously close, and you shouldn't be boasting over a hard fought campaign. Show some respect.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
-Plato
Meh,who knows how many illegals voted for that witch? (Who,thsnks to obama giving them driver licences can vote)

Trump will ban the expanding of Muslim and other religion like Hindu , buddlhism. Trying to apply license to build more temple or mosque will be impossible. Only white men from Europe will be given green card.

Minority will be discriminated and left with dirt job. The supremacy of white man will be promoted. White gang hunting and beating up of other races will be tolerated while beating of whiteman will be swiftly deal with. Trump is elected to empower the white American and going back to the wild Wild West time.

Dude wtf did I just read :lol: , clearly you been watching too much TYT.

You summed about it up quite well.

Some of the people here who think that there's going to be some super dramatic multi world changes are in for some utter disappointment.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Now with all that being said, I hope a president Trump can affect some change for good.

Well, I totally figure out the pattern of the US election, all POTUS will have the same presidency, not even Bernie Sanders would make an exception.

Trump and Hillary will do the same jobs, but he just beat her in a job interview.

Last edited:
Oh, okay. I assumed you were judging from some of your previous posts. My apologies. I've come across plenty of MB supporters here in the states and many of them preach one thing and do another. A self contradicting bunch I must say. I'm not sure if they're like that in Egypt.
In Egypt and even Syria they are a hard-line Islamic extremist party, they almost wiped out Coptic Christians for example when they took power in Egypt and wanted to implement their radical Islamic ideology in Egypt.http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...m-brotherhood-s-war-on-coptic-christians.html

Luckily the Egyptian people noticed this and rose up against them and their military toppled their radical leader. They and their Hamas terrorist group offshoot should be properly dealt with by Egyptian authorities and Israel, which I think they are doing a good job so far. :)

Mainland Chinese who have been to America cannot help but laugh at Chinese like you.
looks like you are in emotional distress after trump wins? The fear inside you this minority American is obvious. You all dont belong to there. Trump will return America to the true white American. You Vietnamese American are extra.

Well, I totally figure out the pattern of the US election, all POTUS will have the same presidency, not even Bernie Sanders would make an exception.

Trump and Hillary will do the same jobs, but he just beat her in a job interview.
That is the positive of the American 'check and balances' system, that no personality can dominate. A charismatic person can charm and persuade during campaign, but once in office, he will be restrained by the Constitution and various institutions of governance. Notice I said 'governance', not 'government'. Americans would rather have an inefficient system over the long run than an efficient system for the short. For the latter, the lure of dictatorship is too great. A government efficient in doing good can be efficient in doing evil. That is the belief.

For the Trump administration, even though Trump may enjoy Republican dominance in the Congress and that he ran as a Republican, that does not mean all Republicans will simply rubber stamp whatever he want. The Tea Party is hint that conservatives will not hesitate to go against party leadership in various issues if the issues strike them at the relevant moral level.

looks like you are in emotional distress after trump wins? The fear inside you this minority American is obvious. You all dont belong to there. Trump will return America to the true white American. You Vietnamese American are extra.
You avoided the racism in China. Why ? You think I would be better off in China ? From my personal experience, I would be better off in the US than in your racist China. The sad part is that I have met enough of your fellow Chinese who lived long enough in America to admit it.

That is the positive of the American 'check and balances' system, that no personality can dominate. A charismatic person can charm and persuade during campaign, but once in office, he will be restrained by the Constitution and various institutions of governance. Notice I said 'governance', not 'government'. Americans would rather have an inefficient system over the long run than an efficient system for the short. For the latter, the lure of dictatorship is too great. A government efficient in doing good can be efficient in doing evil. That is the belief.

For the Trump administration, even though Trump may enjoy Republican dominance in the Congress and that he ran as a Republican, that does not mean all Republicans will simply rubber stamp whatever he want. The Tea Party is hint that conservatives will not hesitate to go against party leadership in various issues if the issues strike them at the relevant moral level.

You avoided the racism in China. Why ? You think I would be better off in China ? From my personal experience, I would be better off in the US than in your racist China. The sad part is that I have met enough of your fellow Chinese who lived long enough in America to admit it.
When did I ever avoid that? If any Chinese felt discriminated, they can come back to China. Same as you who can go back to Vietnam :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom