What's new

US Politics

Globalization will prevail in the end, its inevitable. Its just the fact that history hasnt got a linear path(but goes 5 steps forward and 3 backwards in order to move forward again). The French revolution occured but some years later monarchy was restored. Then the monarchy was overthrown only to be restored again etc etc. Today France doesnt have a monarchy. The same will happen with globalization. After some ups and down it will prevail

Globalization as in a unified culture everywhere? I highly doubt that as this would be the end of nation states as we know them. People are too tribal by nature to ever accept such a thing.

Globalization as in greater trade, travel, spread of technology etc. However to erase the 1000's upon 1000's of cultures, traditions, values etc. that exist all across the world for a unified culture sounds to me like not only a utopia but also a very boring and unpleasant place to be.

In the 1870's under President McMahon (after Napoleon III was forced to abdicate in 1870 and France became a Republic again) France was a few votes from reintroducing a constituional monarchy which likely would have lasted to this very day. So small details decide history and events that follow.

Saudia and Turkey, who he has repeatedly called out for their horrible cultural practices and apparent support for ISIS.

He'll reign them in and deal directly with Russia, who are the real major power in the region to deal with the terrorism issue.

Try harder, Indian troll. KSA and the US are on the exact same page in Syria. Wanting the removal of Al-Assad and FSA-like minded people as transitional figures. Trump too wants the removal of the Al-Assad regime. As for ISIS no regime supports it directly. In any way Al-Assad is the biggest reason for their rise and the same Al-Assad was the biggest supporter of Al-Qaeda in Iraq which later turned to ISIS and turned against him. It's called karma.

And you must be an idiot to believe that KSA is supporting MB-Islamists in Syria. If not for KSA Egypt would be ruled by the MB today. The same MB that received support from the US. Just like KSA is against Houthi Shia Islamists in Yemen and Shia Islamists in Lebanon (Hezbollah). The only place where KSA has supported Islamists outside of its borders were in Afghanistan 30 years ago when the US and the USSR had a proxy war which in hindsight was a mistake as Afghanistan and whatever happens in that failed country has nothing to do with KSA.

Also if KSA really wanted Al-Assad gone he would have been gone ages ago. I believe that the government ,rightly, wanted to get rid of its most hardcore extremists which has mostly succeeded as most have left. A wise policy.

Last edited:
Saudia and Turkey, who he has repeatedly called out for their horrible cultural practices and apparent support for ISIS.

He'll reign them in and deal directly with Russia, who are the real major power in the region to deal with the terrorism issue.
Pretty sure CIA was supporting Isis... Clinton and company

That is BS and you know it. The Muslim ban and Mexican wall is something Trump has made his election motto. He will have to delivers. No ifs and buts.
there will be no muslim ban, he's going to suspend the refugee program, deport violent criminal illegals and probably introduce a slew of greater screening measures for people from terrorist overrun areas like some places in the middle east etc. I expect he will build the wall as well and introduce greater security measures along their southern border.

nothing too sinister or evil.

he's a smart man, first he'll leverage them to fight isis, you watch.

if there are any big losers tonight, it is the so called Syrian rebels and the countries that back those terrorists.
BTW... usa is the main backer of the "rebels" ... Saudis don't even Farther without getting big brothers permission... i.e. usa...

there will be no muslim ban, he's going to suspend the refugee program, deport violent criminal illegals and probably introduce a slew of greater screening measures for people from terrorist overrun areas like some places in the middle east etc. I expect he will build the wall as well and introduce greater security measures along their southern border.

In other words, he will be breaking his promise. He clearly said that he was going to ban Muslims until he had figured out what the hell was going on. Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Women were going to be punished for abortion etc. A whole list of promises which everyone expects to be fulfilled.

I hope to God he bans moslems! That would be the best thing ever!

Trump has to follow up on that.

Pretty sure CIA was supporting Isis... Clinton and company
CIA, FBI, DOJ, NSA, senate foreign relations committees.. there are going to be a lot of new appointments as he drains the swamp. :)

I don't buy that for one moment.

I'm just trying to make a simple point: most of his supporters are not racist (though some undoubtedly are). I don't care if you "buy" it or not. Exit polling data, and pre-election polling data bear this out.

Most of the 55 million+ Americans who voted for him are not racist. That's far too many people. They had two bad choices this election. I know some Trump supporters, and they are not racist. They live alongside minorities everywhere. So unless you have some polling data showing most of them hold racist views, your words mean nothing.

Similar to how many Arab-Americans and Muslim-Americans did not buy into his supposed anti-Muslim rhetoric.

Not true. Most Arab-Americans and Muslim-Americans did not vote for Trump. When more exit polling is released, I will show it to you. Both groups are very Democratic (especially Muslim-Americans) by both party affiliation and exit polling data from past elections.

CIA, FBI, DOJ, NSA, senate foreign relations committees.. there are going to be a lot of new appointments as he drains the swamp. :)

Conveniently you name acronyms when it comes to your countries involvement with ISIS... but with Turkey and Saudi you name the entire nation/culture... think about it.

Pretty sure American democracy is also flawed...

A Russia-Turkey cooperation is more probable than a Russian-American cooperation

Globalization as in a unified culture everywhere? I highly doubt that as this would be the end of nation states as we know them. People are too tribal by nature to ever accept such a thing.

Globalization as in greater trade, travel, spread of technology etc. However to erase the 1000's upon 1000's of cultures, traditions, values etc. that exist all across the world for a unified culture sounds to me like not only a utopia but also a very boring and unpleasant place to be.

In the 1870's under President McMahon (after Napoleon III was forced to abdicate in 1870 and France became a Republic again) France was a few votes from reintroducing a constituional monarchy which likely would have lasted to this very day. So small details decide history and events that follow.

This will take centuries but in the end it will occur. And it has started since the 19th century at least.

The right-wing has already caused enough damage by going into Iraq if you recall. Of course, the right-wing is going to remain silent now after causing the sh!t storm in the first place. In all fairness, Obama made it worse when he was thinking that he was doing a splendid job. However, Obama simply inherited the mess from the Republicans.

I hope Trump delivers on his promise by making America great first instead of meddling in other nations. That will be one heck of a good thing for the world.

The Libya crisis largely emanated from the Arab Spring, which may or may not had ties to but was not the direct precipitant of the Iraq invasion. Of course, Iraq War was a terrible mistake in hindsight, but both Democrats and Republicans supported the initial invasion that was largely rationalized by poor intelligence and/or outright myths.

Not true. Most Arab-Americans and Muslim-Americans did not vote for Trump. When more exit polling is released, I will show it to you. Both groups are very Democratic (especially Muslim-Americans) by both party affiliation and exit polling data from past elections.

You have to have in mind that around half of the 3.5 million Arab-Americans are Christians and most live on the East Coast or major US cities. Even in Texas major cities such as Austin are majority-democratic which is natural as most city-dwellers tend to be less conservative than people living on the countryside. Basically traditional Democratic areas. However I am quite sure that the average Arab-American in mostly Democratic states have a higher tendency to vote Republican simply due to shared values.

I mean @Falcon29 for instance, who is the only Arab-American that I know here, has supported Trump all the time and he told me that most Arabs in Michigan did the same.

This report confirms it.

Anyway apparently ALL minorities voted for Hillary in their majority however if media are to be believed ZERO Muslims voted for Trump which is a big lie.

Almost all of my Muslim American friends voted for Trump.

This will take centuries but in the end it will occur. And it has started since the 19th century at least.

That is your opinion. People said the same when other cultures were at the forefront in the world. What is "Western culture" today has only been dominating for at most 3-4 centuries. Before this many other cultures dominated for longer, mostly non-European. Yes, technology has enabled dominating cultures to become truly global (look at the spread of English which coincided with the Industrial Revolution) but all cultures will eventually die out or evolve. For a culture to be truly global and uniform all other cultures must die out or become completely irrelevant. I doubt that this will occur.

Today most people speak English and theoretically all other languages could be abolished on the long run but that is not happening at all and won't either. Neither this "global culture" that globalists push for everywhere.

How did communism evolve again? 120 years ago it was just a question before the masses would adopt it everywhere and the world would become one qual paradise etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom