What's new

US Politics

Republicans need 3 more senate seats for majority while the Democrats need 5. The close contest is starting to go Republicans way.

Current tly it looks like complete and utter victory for the republicans is on its way with house and senate under their control and their candidate winning. Let's see

Yes, but there's no chance that Trump will win Washington. It's a very blue state.

So it will be a huge setback for clinton if trump somehow wins from there and huge boost for trump. Let's see.

I don't know the ground thoughts of people since I live in pakistab so I will take your word for it about what is blue state and what is red state.

Its because they represent globalist elite.

The Republicans do so even more. Their policies overwhelmingly favor the rich. They take the votes of poor whites and enact policies that help the rich.

But, Trump has indeed given them the impression that he is on their side. Despite the fact that he is a Manhattan Billionaire and is apart of the very same globalist elite he rails against. I doubt that will change if he becomes President,

Clinton takes lead at Nevada

Screenshot_2016-11-09-09-25-20.png

She is making a comeback.

She leads at 4 with trump leading at 7

American media sounds like they are Blaming White americans for Trump Victories... I Love seeing Leftist Media Butttt Hurt ... :omghaha:

Don't underestimate the implications. The implications are very severe. If Trump gets elected America has altered its course drastically. Big corporate America will suffer and the status quo will suffer big time. It will be some feat if Trump won.

The Republicans do so even more. Their policies overwhelmingly favor the rich. They take the votes of poor whites and enact policies that help the rich.

But, Trump has indeed given them the impression that he is on their side. Despite the fact that he is a Manhattan Billionaire and is apart of the very same globalist elite he rails against. I doubt that will change if he becomes President,
Give him a chance.

American media sounds like they are Blaming White americans for Trump Victories... I Love seeing Leftist Media Butttt Hurt ... :omghaha:
Yeah they all hate democracy.

My dear neighbor friend is all upset. He's calling, just now, "we live in the stupedest country in the world". He's stunned.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom