What's new

US Politics

How many donation USA got from saudi arbia and other muslim countries?

Hillary Clinton personally ordered a consultant to use a nonprofit group to troll the Trump campaign with a 'Donald Duck' mascot, according to the Democratic operatives who say they arranged it with a nonprofit organization.

The action would be a black-letter violation of federal election law, which prohibits presidential campaigns from coordinating activities with outside groups that can collect unlimited 'dark money' from contributors – and don't pay taxes on what they collect.

The conservative muckraking group Project Veritas Action released video footage on Monday showing Robert Creamer, a convicted felon who was forced out of his executive role at the liberal consultancy Democracy Partners, saying Clinton chose the duck stunt.

'In the end, it was the candidate, Hillary Clinton, the future president of the United States, who wanted ducks on the ground. So by God we would get ducks on the ground,' Creamer says in the video.

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO

39AAB1AA00000578-3867558-image-a-1_1477323923186.jpg

+7
The Americans United for Change-sponsored Donald Duck lookalike mascot has trolled Donald Trump outside campaign events and his real estate properties for months. In this photo, the duck protests outside the newly opened Trump International Hotel in Washington

39AC7D1D00000578-3867558-image-m-18_1477328690443.jpg

+7
Caught on camera: The footage shows felon Robert Creamer, who has now been forced out of campaigning, boasting that Hillary Clinton was behind an attack on Trump

39AC7D1900000578-3867558-image-m-19_1477328743663.jpg

+7
By any means: What the undercover camera caught the liberal consultancy staff saying

The far-left nonprofit Americans United for Change was tasked with carrying out the work.

AUFC is tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(4) of the federal tax code, allowing it to conduct limited amounts of electioneering as long as it doesn't directly advocate voting for or against candidates.

It also doesn't have to publicly identify its donors, distinguishing it from super PACs which must disclose their income sources but can electioneer more aggressively.

The Federal Election Commission prohibits campaigns from working with outside groups where a tangible dollar amount is tied to back-and-forth communications.

Money spent to buy the duck costume, pay staff to wear it, and publicize each campaign stunt would be considered an illegal campaign contribution to Hillary For America.

The Clinton campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

39AAB1D000000578-3867558-Hillary_Clinton_personally_asked_for_the_duck_to_be_deployed_ins-a-5_1477327866754.jpg

+7
Hillary Clinton personally asked for the duck to be deployed instead of an Uncle Sam character, according to the Democratic operative who says he arranged it – which would be considered an illegal campaign contribution since a tax-exempt nonprofit did the work

AUFC's duck costume has been a staple in front of Trump Tower and at the Republican presidential nominee's campaign events in recent months.

Project Veritas Action is the same group that upended the campaign environment this week with video showing Creamer and a subcontractor describing their efforts to 'birddog' Trump events by sending activists into his rallies with instructions to start physical fights.

They were also caught on camera describing a scheme to bus Americans across state lines to commit voter fraud.

James O'Keefe the Project Veritas Action founder, has become a major conservative player in this year's battle of October surprises. Trump's campaign brought him to last week's final presidential debate in Las Vegas, and the candidate himself referenced his videos on stage.

'If it looks like a duck, if it walks like a duck, and if it sounds like a duck ... then it's probably a duck,' he said in Monday's video. 'They broke the law.'

Creamer, whose wife is Illinois Democratic congresswoman Jan Schakowsky, has visited the Obama White House 342 times, according to official records. He met with the president at least once in the Oval Office, despite his criminal conviction for bank fraud.

39821F2900000578-3852710-image-a-24_1476904309157.jpg

+7
Robert Creamer, a convicted fraudster, is married to Illinois Democratic Rep. Jan Schakowsky

3986EC8B00000578-3852710-image-a-29_1476905398864.jpg

+7
Creamer's Oval Office visit and others in the West Wing and the White House residence – 342 in all – are chronicled in the Obama administration's own official visitor logs

When the undercover interviewer says, 'So it's her. Wow,' Creamer lets the cat out of the bag and adds: 'Don't repeat that to anybody.'

'She really wanted this duck figure doing this stuff,' he says.

Creamer says the original plan was to have an Uncle Sam-costumed man instead of the duck, baiting Trump to release his personal income tax returns.

That costume would have been far easier to buy and license, since the Walt Disney Company owns the rights to the Donald Duck character.

Hillary For America Deputy Communications Director Christina Reynolds called Creamer personally to relay the message from the Democratic presidential nominee, he declares on tape.

'Christina Reynolds calls,' he says, 'saying, "I have good news and bad news. The good news is the candidate would like to have a mascot following around ... Trump. But the bad news is she wants it to be Donald Duck."

'My answer is, "Christine, if the future president wants ducks, we will put ducks on the ground,' he boasts.

39AB0F7D00000578-3867558-image-a-3_1477324121232.jpg

+7
Hillary Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook insisted on Sunday that Creamer and his underlings have never had any contact with the campaign, something that Creamer's hidden-camera confession now disputes

@Nilgiri @T-72
@RabzonKhan @C130

Trump is still lucky he is facing fragile opponent like henry clinton. Otherwise Trump was bound to lose with heavy margin.
The Democrats f*cked themselves over when they cheated Bernie in the primaries and chose Hillary instead (the special interest groups like the NeoCons and Corporate Lobbyists didn't like Bernie's rhetoric not to mention he wasn't on their payrole like Hillary).

Now they're trying to cheat Trump by rigging the elections and polls in Hillary's favor because Trump isn't on their payrole either and doesn't want to tow their line for a potential war against Russia which is why the corporate Media is doing everything to portray Trump as a Russian agent :lol: .

Media is doing everything to portray Trump as a Russian agent :lol: .
Because, U.S.A feels, It is not in the interest of United states to elect trump as president. CIA and other security agencies has also warned about possible unrest in america due to his mentality against minorities. U.S.A will do, whatever in his interest. It is already cleared that Trump not fits in the interest of America.

Trump is still lucky he is facing fragile opponent like henry clinton. Otherwise Trump was bound to lose with heavy margin.

Don't underestimate the "we will vote for Hillary just because she is a woman" vote. Its why she has been pushed by the establishment even though she has numerous flaws (and why they rigged against Bernie winning the primary too).

Same exact reason they pushed Obama....the "we will vote Obama just because he is black" vote.

Democrat policy is to always cover one major base and then split everything else up as much as possible with gimmicks and typical political talk using the MSM....and rigging where needed.

No politician from the establishment is genuinely interested in fixing the problems, given the ones that made those problems are the biggest promoters of such and are the ones funding these politicians in the first place.

Because, U.S.A feels, It is not in the interest of United states to elect trump as president. CIA and other security agencies has also warned about possible unrest in america due to his mentality against minorities. U.S.A will do, whatever in his interest. It is already cleared that Trump not fits in the interest of America.

Or is that what you feel? Do you speak for Americans?

Most Americans don't support Hillary. And the only people trying to prevent Trump from getting elected are the corrupt elites.

Or is that what you feel? Do you speak for Americans?

Most Americans don't support Hillary. And the only people trying to prevent Trump from getting elected are the corrupt elites.

Trump has no chance,I don't know why you guys even hope.

the "we will vote for Hillary just because she is a woman" vote.
about 40 years too late for that in a place like the US, Barack Obama being the first black president was a lot different to her situation, and I think the campaign realizes that, they're not pushing the 'glass ceiling' thing too much because it just wouldn't fly, and certainly not get the same mileage as they got with the first black president.

The guy's an idiot,he's disliked by the minorities,women and he's only lucky,like @Peaceful Civilian said,that he has Hillary for an opponent so he's still in the "aproximative" race.But,he's done for.
He destroyed 16 other highly qualified career politicians and a brain surgeon to win the nomination, an idiot he's not, he is a bit of a pottymouth though. :lol:

and he's not done for, not even close, 2 weeks is an eternity for events like this.

you should consider joining us on the international Trump train here on PDF, 2 Indians, a Pakistani and a Romanian, it'll be fun :enjoy:

you should consider joining us on the international Trump train here on PDF, 2 Indians, a Pakistani and a Romanian, it'll be fun :enjoy:

Hillary is better for Romania :-)

That if we don't die in a nuclear apocalypse :usflag:

about 40 years too late for that in a place like the US, Barack Obama being the first black president was a lot different to her situation, and I think the campaign realizes that, they're not pushing the 'glass ceiling' thing too much because it just wouldn't fly, and certainly not get the same mileage as they got with the first black president.

Guess we will see come Nov 8th. Florida is looking good for a Trump win in the early voting trends right now. So I am hopeful. He will need to keep every red state from 2012 red and add NC, ohio, iowa and I think colorado too....or pull off at least one big upset in a blue state.

This is why even minute amount of rigging by democrats will have a huge blowback given the swing states sensitivity/importance ratio.

BTW heres an interesting read for everyone:

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/152293480726/the-bully-party

The Bully Party

I’ve been trying to figure out what common trait binds Clinton supporters together. As far as I can tell, the most unifying characteristic is a willingness to bully in all its forms.

If you have a Trump sign in your lawn, they will steal it.

If you have a Trump bumper sticker, they will deface your car.

if you speak of Trump at work you could get fired.

On social media, almost every message I get from a Clinton supporter is a bullying type of message. They insult. They try to shame. They label. And obviously they threaten my livelihood.

We know from Project Veritas that Clinton supporters tried to incite violence at Trump rallies. The media downplays it.

We also know Clinton’s side hired paid trolls to bully online. You don’t hear much about that.

Yesterday, by no coincidence, Huffington Post, Salon, and Daily Kos all published similar-sounding hit pieces on me, presumably to lower my influence. (That reason, plus jealousy, are the only reasons writers write about other writers.)

Joe Biden said he wanted to take Trump behind the bleachers and beat him up. No one on Clinton’s side disavowed that call to violence because, I assume, they consider it justified hyperbole.

Team Clinton has succeeded in perpetuating one of the greatest evils I have seen in my lifetime. Her side has branded Trump supporters (40%+ of voters) as Nazis, sexists, homophobes, racists, and a few other fighting words. Their argument is built on confirmation bias and persuasion. But facts don’t matter because facts never matter in politics. What matters is that Clinton’s framing of Trump provides moral cover for any bullying behavior online or in person. No one can be a bad person for opposing Hitler, right?

Some Trump supporters online have suggested that people who intend to vote for Trump should wear their Trump hats on election day. That is a dangerous idea, and I strongly discourage it. There would be riots in the streets because we already know the bullies would attack. But on election day, inviting those attacks is an extra-dangerous idea. Violence is bad on any day, but on election day, Republicans are far more likely to unholster in an effort to protect their voting rights. Things will get wet fast.

Yes, yes, I realize Trump supporters say bad things about Clinton supporters too. I don’t defend the bad apples on either side. I’ll just point out that Trump’s message is about uniting all Americans under one flag. The Clinton message is that some Americans are good people and the other 40% are some form of deplorables, deserving of shame, vandalism, punishing taxation, and violence. She has literally turned Americans on each other. It is hard for me to imagine a worse thing for a presidential candidate to do.

I’ll say that again.

As far as I can tell, the worst thing a presidential candidate can do is turn Americans against each other. Clinton is doing that, intentionally.

Intentionally.

As I often say, I don’t know who has the best policies. I don’t know the best way to fight ISIS and I don’t know how to fix healthcare or trade deals. I don’t know which tax policies are best to lift the economy. I don’t know the best way to handle any of that stuff. (And neither do you.) But I do have a bad reaction to bullies. And I’ve reached my limit.

I hope you have too. Therefore…

I endorse Donald Trump for President of the United States because I oppose bullying in all its forms.

I don’t defend Trump’s personal life. Neither Trump nor Clinton are role models for our children. Let’s call that a tie, at worst.

The bullies are welcome to drown in their own bile while those of us who want a better world do what we’ve been doing for hundreds of years: Work to make it better while others complain about how we’re doing it.

Today I put Trump’s odds of winning in a landslide back to 98%. Remember, I told you a few weeks ago that Trump couldn’t win unless “something changed.”

Something just changed.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom