ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
US played key role in release of Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman

ET Bureau | Mar 12, 2019,

Pilot%20Abhinandan%2020190228_resources1.jpg

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

US managed to release Indian from
Pakistan yet even after 18 years cannot communicate with Pakistan on Afghan policy ?

Ok India times whatever you say

I think that the story, if true, indicates good communication between the countries involved and working together to defuse a serious crisis.

If communication is going on between U.S.A and Pakistan then this is good news. It will also improve U.S.A and Pakistan relation .
We dont want improved relations. We know what america is.

SO IMRAN LIED THAT IT WAS A GOOD WILL GESTURE?

DIDNT EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE EITHER======= CAS ONCE IN OFFICE------- THEY ALL BECOME PATHETICAL LIERS
Everything you read in a newspaper is correct. Then 350 dead bodies in the forest next to the dead crow and two downed trees

We dont want improved relations. We know what america is.
U.S.A just want we remain honest. Misunderstanding increased after they found Osama bin ladin in Pakistan after 10 year war in Afganistan.
Good relation is in the interest of both countries. We are old ally. Both are front line state on war against terrorism . We just need better communication and eliminate misunderstanding.

U.S.A just want we remain honest. Misunderstanding increased after they found Osama bin ladin in Pakistan after 10 year war in Afganistan.
Good relation is in the interest of both countries. We are old ally. Both are front line state on war against terrorism . We just need better communication and eliminate misunderstanding.
Lol...and like the 350 you killed. Osama was in pakistan.
Today taliban have said mullah Omar lived all his life next to an american airbase yet the yanks like indians were doing the Pakistan dance.
WMD were in iraq as well and we know how that played out.
Torture at abu ghraib didnt happen either?? I could go on all day
R u that nieve to belive that america wants honesty. No america want you and i to fight so they can make money and we are the stupid ones
You are a nation lead by an extreme rigt wing terrorits who was banned from america and who just got your troops killed for elections and you are too stupid as a nation to even realise that. Like sheep you are lead by a dog and you follow wherever he leads you without question

After reading the comments of Pakistanis on social media, I have to interpret that Pakistanis are desperately looking for any good sign from india despite the fact that indians are ungrateful nation. And because of desperation, Pakistanis even don't hesitate to criticize 3rd country despite another fact that indian news mostly consist on propaganda & lies.

After reading the comments of Pakistanis on social media, I have to interpret that Pakistanis are desperately looking for any good sign from india despite the fact that indians are ungrateful nation. And because of desperation, Pakistanis even don't hesitate to criticize 3rd country despite another fact that indian news mostly consists on propaganda & lies.

you can post a news that Modi has grown and tail last year and that is the reason he is acting weirdly as most of the you'd think that some has put a foot on his tail. Trust you me, million of people will give their opinion. The ratio of smart Vs. stupid in this world is 90:10 and is the reason there are so many posts on Social media.

you can post a news that Modi has grown and tail last year and that is the reason he is acting weirdly as most of the you'd think that some has put a foot on his tail. Trust you me, million of people will give their opinion. The ratio of smart Vs. stupid in this world is 90:10 and is the reason there are so many posts on Social media.
What I meant to say that our main objective is regional peace including kashmir, right? That is why Pakistan released Abhinandan, so either credit goes to Pakistan or US should not matter what matter most is regional peace & india does not want that Pakistan should take credit of peace gesture, so that there will be no reduction of hates among indian people against Pakistan because indian politic works by cursing Pakistan & indian Govt does not want any indian positive thought in favour of Pakistan.
so my dear Pakistan will never get any good sign from india and because of india we should not criticize 3rd country.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom