What's new

US & Pakistan Dispute and Tensions over Haqqani group

Why doesn't US just sanction Pakistan like it has sanctioned Iran. Pakistan is a bigger threat to world peace than Iran could ever be.

do it then why they are waiting ? you look more concerned than whole world :bad:

Why doesn't US just sanction Pakistan like it has sanctioned Iran. Pakistan is a bigger threat to world peace than Iran could ever be.

A country who Put Pakistan in to this Mess And Putting all blame on Pakistan? DID PAKISTAN created Al Qaeda? that attacked the USA? Don't talk from your A$$ when you can't think rationally

the U.S forces should conduct military raids on these pakistan based terror camps , can't trust the pak army or gov anymore

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

the day when U.S forces will be withdrawn from afghanistan , the sanctions will follow and no more aids will be given

A country who Put Pakistan in to this Mess And Putting all blame on Pakistan? DID PAKISTAN created Al Qaeda? that attacked the USA? Don't talk from your A$$ when you can't think rationally

pakistan did the dirty job while usa financed u.and when usa left a-stan,u were the master of those terrorist.
so u are equal responsible,even now u r hiding haqani's as future assets.:lol:

total hypocrisy and then say we lost 70 billion with 35k dead.

Pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism..US is right !!

my kids,
Actually India will be big epicenter of terrorism in the world, so now please just shut up.

If imagine Afghanistan's next door India, OBL will likely be found in India. I don't think India can handle the situation on WOT, Pakistan does better.

my kids,
Actually India will be big epicenter of terrorism in the world, so now please just shut up.

If imagine Afghanistan's next door India, OBL will likely be found in India.

if u will hide obl then naturally it will be found in ur house.

Americans are simply liars. I just wish they would sanction us asap and then we would have more projects like khalid, jf17, babur etc

What a silly joke dude...neither ban or Iran is justified nor too to other countries...Banning a nation is now days a tool to serve specific purpose for specific country...

What goes around.... comes around.!!
In all evidence, the epidemic originated in IOK, and it's an ill wind that blows our way.
Which in turn originated from PakOK . Like you mentioned very rightly, what goes around, comes around!! The chicken have finally come home to roost!

Cheers!

YAWN, old news, lets move on and not listen to retarded articles,

If pakistan really did attack, and they have proof, why not go to the UN or do something openly?

Let's wait for all the facts to be determined, inasmuch as it is possible to determine facts in the dark worlds of clandestine agencies.

The real faces of Indians are exposed here. Send them home permanantly. :mod:

if u will hide obl then naturally it will be found in ur house.
and alqaeda number 1 to n are found in pakistan.

Lol, you didn't answer my question.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom