What's new

US paid Pakistan billions of dollars to counter terror

Offcourse Pakistan has to use the money for its infrastructure or such things. indeed they used some of it during earth quake crisis as well,
some of it went to the pockets:rolleyes:

and i cant deny this........
but alot of it has been used for military purposes.....and that was my point infact it was hameed's point, so whats the cry.....:confused: ?
Course, your saying xactly what i said :D
And yeah that was Hameed's point. Though much less of a point than an emotional rant.

it was lifting of sactions..and grace period and resheduling that can easily be as high as $45 billion wiothout taking count of inflation..after 9/11 there were a number of factors...
1)people sending money back from abroad
2)good managers like shaukat aziz
3)economic cycle

saudia did not give oil because of nawaz sharif...now they have taken everything back from him even before he left saudia..he was close but it was his wife begging everyone..this shameful person is now lavishly enjoying life in london mayfair the most expensive area in uk only his 2 bedroom luxury flat is worth 3.5 million pounds

does he get sworn at when he walkin in oublic?? there are about 1 million pakistanies in england!

US paid Pakistan billions of dollars to counter terror.....and Pakistan deserved every penny and then some more!!!! They are not doing Pakistan any favors by giving money out of goodwill. The interests converge and thus both countries get something out of it. This article makes it sound like Pakistan is getting a free ride. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom