What's new

US official threatens Russia with ‘sharp pain’ inflicted ‘very fast’

. Russia has plenty to lose.
this is lrrelevant, the real question is this - how does this compare to what Russia will lose if and when Ukraine joins NATO? THATS the much bigger loss and question, lets make comparative/relative arguments, not absolute ones.

Unlike what the geniuses on this forum think, nations don't make preparations on words, they make decisions based upon capability.
LMAO, do you mean real or fake geniuses? cuz i fall into the real ones. but to answer your comment that "nations dont make preparations in words", well, THAT IS A LIE, because, the US, DID BLUFF with Ukraine, which means , it isnt prepared based on capabilities, thats just the propaganda they sel to the likes of you:

https://theweek.com/feature/opinion...cas-bluff-on-ukraine?utm_source=pocket_mylist

US official threatens Russia with ‘sharp pain’ inflicted ‘very fast’
Top US diplomat vowed a swift response should Russia ‘invade’ Ukraine in ‘any form’
61e34b7a203027521369bf54.jpg

The US has some 18 “different scenarios” up its sleeve to react to Moscow invading its neighbor, Victoria Nuland has said, promising to inflict “sharp pain” on Russia should it make such a move.

Nuland, who currently serves as Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs in the Joe Biden administration, made a thinly-veiled threat against Moscow in an interview with the Financial Times published on Saturday.

“I’m not going to preview 18 different scenarios . . . I would simply say that our commitment and the conversation that we have with our allies is around inflicting very sharp pain very fast, if Russia makes this move in any form,” Nuland said.

Western media, as well as multiple US officials have repeatedly warned of a supposedly imminent “invasion” of Ukraine by Russia over the past few months. Washington and its allies have cited the movement of Russian troops within the country’s own territory in the relative vicinity of its border with Ukraine as ‘proof’ of such plans. Moscow has consistently denied allegations that it was about to invade its neighbor, insisting it was in its right to carry out military maneuvers within its borders as it pleases.

Nuland failed to specify any of the multiple scenarios she hinted at in the interview. At the same time, the official said the US was still open to dialog with Moscow, while revealing that Washington has been working on a written response to the comprehensive security deal draft proposed by Moscow.

“We want to keep talking,” Nuland said. “We believe that it needs to be done on the basis of reciprocity — namely, they’re going to have grievances but we have concerns, too.”

The official also touched upon a massive cyber attack, reported by Ukrainian government agencies on Friday. While avoiding blaming Russia for the attack directly, she suggested Moscow might have had its hand in it, citing the allegations of involvement of state-backed “Russian hackers” in similar incidents worldwide.

“I’m not ready to share anything on attribution at the moment. I would simply say that this is a tried and true part of the Russian playbook, as you know, all around the world,” Nuland stated. “In the past, Russian operatives have done this to destabilize governments, to test their own capabilities, to undercut the sense of confidence of governments that they have gripes with. So anything is possible here.”

Nuland is probably best-known in Russia for her involvement in the 2013 Maidan events in Ukraine, that ultimately led to the establishment of the current regime in Kiev, setting stage for an ongoing conflict between the government in Kiev and the breakaway republics of Donetsk and Luhansk in the country’s east. During Maidan protests, Nuland was seen handing out cookies to demonstrators, with Moscow condemning her actions as direct interference with the crisis.

Remind me? Whose military ships were cruising in Russian waters? Who is making military bases near Russia? And who is adding allies preparing for a war? Americans are fuked up and they fuked up the whole world! God gave power to a nation/race and only thing that came out of it was capitalism, misery and never ending war! I wish Asian heavy weights can come up with another currency for international trade so that American hegemony coming from never ending printing of dollars ends! When that happens, America would be like a slum.

Chinese are scared of Russia, British are not

Russia scared China into buying S400 and Su35

so we can understand why Chinese are terrified

but we are talking about the Royal Navy who has 11 x Nuclear Submarines that can destroy world many times over

so we are not afraid of the Big Bad Bear

Stop trolling.

LMAO, do you mean real or fake geniuses? cuz i fall into the real ones. but to answer your comment that "nations dont make preparations in words", well, THAT IS A LIE, because, the US, DID BLUFF with Ukraine, which means , it isnt prepared based on capabilities, thats just the propaganda they sel to the likes of you:

https://theweek.com/feature/opinion...cas-bluff-on-ukraine?utm_source=pocket_mylist
Sooooo, why hasn't Russia invaded Ukraine?
this is lrrelevant, the real question is this - how does this compare to what Russia will lose if and when Ukraine joins NATO? THATS the much bigger loss and question, lets make comparative/relative arguments, not absolute ones.
Russia losing means it's disintegration, so it has plenty to lose.

Also, the guy made a point, I answered. It doesn't matter what you think is irrelevant, because the person who made the point towards me doesn't think it is.

Uncle Sam will be happy to restore the status quo in a matter of days if not weeks
If you want to restore status quo you need to withdraw all your forces eastwards of Germany.

but we are talking about the Royal Navy who has 11 x Nuclear Submarines that can destroy world many times over

Still searching for the genius who made you 'Think Tank Analyst'.

Is this (analysis) for real or you're trolling? Please clarify.

"Sooooo, why hasn't Russia invaded Ukraine?"

Because That is exactly what Washington want

Sooooo, why hasn't Russia invaded Ukraine?
Who knows? and how is this related to my point? now you've turned it onto me now that i've proven that your point is hollow - Russia has China today, and is a big power, and US just isnt strong enough at the moment to wrangle like that with Russia, HELL , US cant even wrangle militarily with Iran at the moment either, what will Russia lose? give me tangibles and stop playing devil's advocate with me.

Russia losing means it's disintegration, so it has plenty to lose.
LIKE WHAAT????????? its got tons of reserves, US currency is weakening, it has lot of Gold, US doesnt have so much, Russia's military is well equipped and rested, US military is not, Russia is doing more trade in local currencies and with metals, US 's swift cant even afford to cut off Russia. Russia can beat the living daylight out of Ukrane and US will only support intel and some weapons, AKA LOST INFLUENCE...all those aircraft carriers get insecure when facing comprehensive military powers, the type that US congress says has the highest potential to destroy US as a country. dont troll me bro.
Also, the guy made a point, I answered. It doesn't matter what you think is irrelevant, because the person who made the point towards me doesn't think it is.
YOu already know that if US gets involved with Russia militarily anytime soon and seriously, US wont be able to contain China right? i will assume you already know this, because if you dont, hmm. so see things through the reality context.
ha ha ...now you get into he said she said, because you couldnt counter my point! ha ha ....pound for pound, i'm better than you at this shit, you always use falalcies - devil's advocate, changing the context, "bogus references", like now - "what this person said wasnt this that this other person"...DAMN DAMN! i'd be embarrassed of myself if i argued like . cheers.

Who knows? and how is this related to my point? now you've turned it onto me now that i've proven that your point is hollow - Russia has China today, and is a big power, and US just isnt strong enough at the moment to wrangle like that with Russia, HELL , US cant even wrangle militarily with Iran at the moment either, what will Russia lose? give me tangibles and stop playing devil's advocate with me.

LIKE WHAAT????????? its got tons of reserves, US currency is weakening, it has lot of Gold, US doesnt have so much, Russia's military is well equipped and rested, US military is not, Russia is doing more trade in local currencies and with metals, US 's swift cant even afford to cut off Russia. Russia can beat the living daylight out of Ukrane and US will only support intel and some weapons, AKA LOST INFLUENCE...all those aircraft carriers get insecure when facing comprehensive military powers, the type that US congress says has the highest potential to destroy US as a country. dont troll me bro.

YOu already know that if US gets involved with Russia militarily anytime soon and seriously, US wont be able to contain China right? i will assume you already know this, because if you dont, hmm. so see things through the reality context.
ha ha ...now you get into he said she said, because you couldnt counter my point! ha ha ....pound for pound, i'm better than you at this shit, you always use falalcies - devil's advocate, changing the context, "bogus references", like now - "what this person said wasnt this that this other person"...DAMN DAMN! i'd be embarrassed of myself if i argued like . cheers.
You haven't proven anything, in fact you really haven't addressed my points at all.

In fact, you're straight up making things up in this. Your comparison between Russia's and the USA's economy and military are laughable.

The US has the largest gold reserve in the world, it is also way better equipped than the Russian military.

This comment of yours is a joke.

Also, won't be able to contain China? You don't become th3 sole super power in the world, without being about to multitask.

wwwwhhhhhhaaaaaattttttt ? i am so lost

lets see who is bluffing now

Russians have everyone spooked even Germans were begging UK not to destabilise the situation and allow Russia to make a "incursion" so Putin can save some face and end this crisis and stop the air lift of weapons to Ukraine

Guess what ? I counted 8 x C17 flights to Ukraine in the past 24 hours and worlds media was allowed to see and report it

Yanks are for sure sending weapons but covertly not openly as they dont want to anger Russia

Guess what? The British those gusty bulldogs are openly saying now Russia we made our move now you make yours

Putin has over 100,000 troops ready to cross the border, how embarrassing if now he asks them to step down after 4 months of build up, humiliated and defeated they will stand down

UK sent weapons now Russia step forward with your best foot and back those words up and RAF will be over Ukrainian skies quicker than Russians say "next Vodka please"

lets see who is bluffing now

Russians have everyone spooked even Germans were begging UK not to destabilise the situation and allow Russia to make a "incursion" so Putin can save some face and end this crisis and stop the air lift of weapons to Ukraine

Guess what ? I counted 8 x C17 flights to Ukraine in the past 24 hours and worlds media was allowed to see and report it

Yanks are for sure sending weapons but covertly not openly as they dont want to anger Russia

Guess what? The British those gusty bulldogs are openly saying now Russia we made our move now you make yours

Putin has over 100,000 troops ready to cross the border, how embarrassing if now he asks them to step down after 4 months of build up, humiliated and defeated they will stand down

UK sent weapons now Russia step forward with your best foot and back those words up and RAF will be over Ukrainian skies quicker than Russians say "next Vodka please"
OMG, you're so naive, lets just watch the show at this point. do not modify this post ok? if you modify it, that will make us assume you know you were/are wrong.

Back
Top Bottom