What's new

US offers safety and job security to Taliban

If this news is true, it is undeniable proof that the West just does not get it - they just do not get the mindset of people like Taliban. If they only knew the true meaning of the code of dignity and honour, they would have realised that by offering "Jobs", they are actually insulting the Taliban. This is what happens when the US employs absolutely the wrong F*ing people to give such stupid advise. Just terrible!

fktards, they been fighting for last 17 years for some jobs offers from the same nation they been fighting against? LOL

They control 60% Afghansitan. They MAKE their own jobs. They want to rule their country. What kinda idiots are running the think tanks in American establishment?

I really don't get it... what idiot thinks after 17 years of war (based on fake 9/11) they are going to listen to anything? Just shows how desperate and weak the international community is.

Oh boy! Talk about translating your own misgivings in a structured political system and projecting it to a people that want none of it. I mean, is this the lesson learned after 17 years?

Are jobless fighting and ones with jobs part of the central government? This is the key question now... pathetic

You must have a very simplistic mind if you don;t comprehend the trickery of the US here...
Americans and wanting peace? Goodluck with that mentality ...
I suggest you go through my posting history, if you want to assess that I have a simplistic mind or not.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom