What's new

US offers Joint Strike Fighter to India

Up, close and personal

1582965.jpg

1906662.jpg

1423040.jpg

1662428.jpg

1509267.jpg

The way Indian Media got a free hand in our political arena, I think we will get to know by 4th Nov. evening...

If :
1. F 35 is priced @ 65 million $.
2. Full TOT is offered.
And also v r having options to go for another 100 fighters.
So just go for it,coz having three 5th gen fighter will b a gr8 experience for our IAF.

If :
1. F 35 is priced @ 65 million $.
2. Full TOT is offered.
And also v r having options to go for another 100 fighters.
So just go for it,coz having three 5th gen fighter will b a gr8 experience for our IAF.

america is not beggar:lol:

As I have said elsewhere, India will have to scrap the present MMRCA program of selecting an European aircraft in favor of an US. Under terms India has agreed with USA, India is tied to that nation for her defense purchases. It is all money-matter for US Administrations which are put up by Neo Cons/MNCs/Arms Peddlers. India is deep in Uncle Sam's bag.

As I have said elsewhere, India will have to scrap the present MMRCA program of selecting an European aircraft in favor of an US. Under terms India has agreed with USA, India is tied to that nation for her defense purchases. It is all money-matter for US Administrations which are put up by Neo Cons/MNCs/Arms Peddlers. India is deep in Uncle Sam's bag.

LOL

restless1.gif

hahahah..omg...lol..hahahhaha...posting this is the funny and stupid from around the world thread.

Will Have to ?? Thats the 1st.. I too have heard (pretty reliable sources) about an impending deal on Super Hornet in next 4-8 months, However not in place of MMRCA but over and above that...

Will Have to ?? Thats the 1st.. I too have heard (pretty reliable sources) about an impending deal on Super Hornet in next 4-8 months, However not in place of MMRCA but over and above that...

Now wait for assault from Rafale apologists ...

Back
Top Bottom