What's new

US ‘not responsible’ for crisis in Iraq, Libya

This is the most funny statement from America........

Did i understand you correctly? Turkey working together with isil? Bro, i think such a thing will backfire. It's too dangerous and doesnt suit Turkey. More importantly they are killing Turkmens as well, who should be saved as much as possible, but the govt cant do much with its hands tied due the 80 hostages. Imho the govt should take action by force and try to rescue and then go on helping Turkmen. Isil purposely doesnt give the hostages back just to blackmail the Turkish govt to stay away

Im aware. No I said Turkiye should work with the Iraqi Kurds to COUNTER the ISIS

So much lives and tax money wasted trying to spread democracy to these countries. American citizens lose, defense contractors win.

May be it is time to redraw the map in the Middle East since this one drawn after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire does not seem to be working any more?

First destroyed iraq than gave weapons to militant group in syria, now claiming it is not because of them. Great, yankies knows how to through shit and than wash there hands off?

Im aware. No I said Turkiye should work with the Iraqi Kurds to COUNTER the ISIS

Turkiye won't do this , becaues Erdo just want to be Soltan and his only hope for achieving his dreams is ISIS , AL Nusrah and others thugs ...

and kurds are no match for these thugs ...

Turkiye won't do this , becaues Erdo just want to be Soltan and his only hope for achieving his dreams is ISIS , AL Nusrah and others thugs ...

and kurds are no match for these thugs ...

Turkiye works with groups like FSA but i dont think its in their interest to support ISIS. The latter just kidnapped Turkish diplomats in Iraq; killed 2 of them I believe

Saudi Arabia is the one with interests to support ISIS as it is a purely anti-Shiite and anti-Iran group. That's what ALL this is about, its a proxy war and nothing at all else.

furthermore Saudi and Turkiye are not on the same page

May be it is time to redraw the map in the Middle East since this one drawn after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire does not seem to be working any more?

and what exactly do you propose??

First destroyed iraq than gave weapons to militant group in syria, now claiming it is not because of them. Great, yankies knows how to through shit and than wash there hands off?

they did in Latin America

Back
Top Bottom