What's new

US never wants a friendly indo pak relation

US did not ask Pak to infiltrate in 1965 and in 1999. US did not ask Pak to use terrorism against India. US did not ask Pak to feed poison in syllabus against India. The list is long. How is US against peace between the two countries?

The reason that people are giving about weapon sales is pure BS. They give aid to Pak which is equal to, or may be more than that alleged amount of weapon sales. Don't fool yourself and come to the reality. We have no issue with Pak apart from terrorism and anti India policies. Plain and simple.

US did not ask Pak to infiltrate in 1965 and in 1999. US did not ask Pak to use terrorism against India. US did not ask Pak to feed poison in syllabus against India. The list is long. How is US against peace between the two countries?

The reason that people are giving about weapon sales is pure BS. They give aid to Pak which is equal to, or may be more than that alleged amount of weapon sales. Don't fool yourself and come to the reality. We have no issue with Pak apart from terrorism and anti India policies. Plain and simple.

Leave it mate? many pakistanies still think that the fall of dhaka was because of US not sending its AC to crush india & not because of there behaviour towards bengalies still they think to avange it:hitwall::hitwall::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You guys are just proving how utterly brainwashed you are from birth. It is hopeless to try and undo the lifelong brainwashing. It probably comes from not having a single balancing voice in the Indian media. It's all one-sided jingoism.

And now the hate campaign is aimed at China.

Seems Indian nationhood depends on hate: first against Pakistan and now against China.

You guys are just proving how utterly brainwashed you are from birth. It is hopeless to try and undo the lifelong brainwashing. It probably comes from not having a single balancing voice in the Indian media. It's all one-sided jingoism.

Seems Indian nationhood depends on hate: first against Pakistan and now against China.

Ulta chor kotvaal ko dante:hitwall:???? when nothing left to say they bring hate :cheesy:.....by the way how did China come in this thread i thought it was related to US:hitwall:................:rofl::rofl::chilli::chilli::chilli:

yes and pakistanis and chinese love us like their brothers.....and how is china involved here????

u pakistanis when don't get anything else, always try to bring china in all india discussions......

indian and pakistanis has nothing in common..
they belong to two totally different mintality ...
they are so diffrent and almost alians to each other..
i find no common ground for the both to even talk , as it 's apperent on the pdf itself ..
the words like friendly relations are just scrap...

get a life , US has nothing to do in it...

Ulta chor kotvaal ko dante:hitwall:???? when nothing left to say they bring hate :cheesy:.....

The language used by mainstream Indian media like the ToI and NDTV is embarrassingly immature. Indians may get a kick out of it, but all it does is show up the childish language needed to satisfy the Indian audience.

by the way how did China come in this thread i thought it was related to US

It is supporting evidence for the proposition being advanced. And the Indians have admitted it, albeit putting the blame on China. As usual.

:hitwall:................:rofl::rofl::chilli::chilli::chilli:

An emoticon parade is no substitute for actual debate.

yes and pakistanis and chinese love us like their brothers.....and how is china involved here????

u pakistanis when don't get anything else, always try to bring china in all india discussions......

Another genius. I am showing a pattern.

India v/s Pakistan: it's all Pakistan's fault.
India v/s China: it's all China's fault.

Yeah, sure.

The language used by mainstream Indian media like the ToI and NDTV is embarrassingly immature. Indians may get a kick out of it, but all it does is show up the childish language needed to satisfy the Indian audience.

It is supporting evidence for the proposition being advanced. And the Indians have admitted it, albeit putting the blame on China. As usual.

Yeah, sure.

there are some people who always find a reply to what others say, even if it is most stupid, ur comments are of no value, u are just hanging here to prove ur point, good luck to u dude.....i am out of here......i got a life.....

Respected Senior Sir !!

forget about china & tell me who broght US to the subcintinent & why , Why is that instead of having all the natural resources & a agri infrastructure which produces more than what pakistan needs for local consumption + exports they have to sell their soul to US for Aid????????? why & how wars of 1965&1999 started , why is that if any terrorist on earth finds it footprints in pakistan .....my dear indians dont care about pakistan but alas it has a neusence value which is hurting owr security otherwise indians have no reason to think (let alone care)about pakistan & pakistanies , Thanks .

Respected Senior Sir !!

forget about china & tell me who broght US to the subcintinent & why , Why is that instead of having all the natural resources & a agri infrastructure which produces more than what pakistan needs for local consumption + exports they have to sell their soul to US for Aid????????? why & how wars of 1965&1999 started , why is that if any terrorist on earth finds it footprints in pakistan .....my dear indians dont care about pakistan but alas it has a neusence value which is hurting owr security otherwise indians have no reason to think (let alone care)about pakistan & pakistanies , Thanks .

You are relatively new. These things have been discussed a zillion times. Feel free to go through some of the older threads.

I am not trying to belittle your questions; it's just that there's no point repeating it all again.

Yeah, sure.

TOI and NDTV dont represent anything about India or its official stand.

Back
Top Bottom