What's new

12 ways to cripple Pak without firing a shot

The way for Pakistan to cripple India is to get rid of democracy.

Army is Pakistan.. they are our family our kids.
The way for Pakistan to cripple india is to make sure congress never comes to power.

I know, I was trying to make a point that debunks that poster's claim.

you were on run in west Pakistan,anyway you still have the chance you are largest arm Importer and a Super power by 2020 why can't you handle little country like Pakistan

Run? lol :lol:
After first attack was against West Pakistan just after Ops Genghiz Khan .
Our plan was conquering fare share of West and with it bargain for East one .
And we were successful.

No we wont ,even after we become net exporter ,we wont attack Pakistan.
Because we dont get any benefit .
You attacks only if you have benefit

@Grevion
Why do indians want to cripple Pakistan? Isn't their problem with the army only?
Pak army controls the country. A crippled economy means less funds for your army and ISI to carry out terror activities in India.
Also would like to mention that some points made by the author are pretty illogical and far away from reality.

Pak army controls the country. A crippled economy means less funds for your army and ISI to carry out terror activities in India.
Also would like to mention that some points made by the author are pretty illogical and far away from reality.
So when pak army controls Pakistan than how come nawaz and zardari managed to launder billions of dollars out of the country and did massive scale corruptions. How under armys gaze nawaz was able to get embroiled in Panama scandal ? And steal so much wealth and stash in panama and swiss accounts.

Even common sense is so rare amongst indians.

the article is written by this man
19554937_1248781385232384_5284765538249280438_n.jpg
hawwwwwwwww no wonder. desi old farts loose ability to think rational.
he used the word cockroaches in the beginning para which means he was in a state of frustration.

So when pak army controls Pakistan than how come nawaz and zardari managed to launder billions of dollars out of the country and did massive scale corruptions. How under armys gaze nawaz was able to get embroiled in Panama scandal ? And steal so much wealth and stash in panama and swiss accounts.
I would I know that? You should ask that to your army. Maybe there is a nexus between top brass of your army and the political class and those who loot the nation gets away easily.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom