What's new

US Navy Starts Search For 6th Generation Fighter

Thats what I thought.

Then why is US Navy searching for a 6th Generation fighter when the Fifth Generation fighter hasn't even been deployed yet and why did they say it will replace the F-18?

Shouldn't the 6th Generation fighter replace the F-35?
I think the sixth generation will completely replace the f-18s (the f-35 is not going to completely replace the f-18s) :D

With a junk like F-35 with numerous technical issues yet to be solved and running years behind schedule yet to go for mass production, US is talking about 6th gen alien fighters.
Junk? Are you speaking from extensive experience in aviation?

And why do they even need such a thing when they are clearly 10-15 years ahead than russia/china.
By the corollary, may be Russia and China should just give up since they are behind US? We will make you a deal, if everyone else recognize how futile it is to try to catch up with US and just simply give up, we will give up the pursuit of maintaining that lead and expanding that lead. Sounds good? Otherwise, you are obviously speaking from ignorance of military affairs. Join whatever of a 'military' that BD has for a term. It will open your mind and do you good.

Its this greed for power that will cause the downfall of US not some imaginary enemy like Russia/china/Iran.
Similar offer as above. Since we are so much more powerful, hard and soft, may be the rest of the world should just give in and submit to our hegemony, then we promise we will not pursue any more power. Deal?

All this talk of China's economy reaching US parity forgets one thing...they have over three times the population, so their economy would need to be three times as large just to have parity.

Nobody can contemplate that China is near the Americans in research and development into future generation fighters. Russia being the closest but i seriously question the capability of military aircraft in the next century.

Nobody can contemplate that China is near the Americans in research and development into future generation fighters. Russia being the closest but i seriously question the capability of military aircraft in the next century.

all glitters are not gold, ok where are we........ China started walking.... think about marriage later.....

Back
Top Bottom