What's new

US NAVY SEALS FAKED OSAMA STUNT:INSIGHT VIEW FROM AN ISI OFFICIAL

Excellent thread - @faujihistorian - what do make of this?

This thread starter totally negates the "leaked report", Ben mofo laden's 3 wives + kids, Ben mofo's pakistani slave mofo's families account, and pretty much every account of Pakistani intelligence reports about the compound.

It would have been believable to some degree if it was not totally anonymous.

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
OR you are disoriented to timeline he described.

Let me make is easy on ur under-70 I.Q.

It was black out. He was on roof watching helicopter drop Pushto-speaking guys.
>>>Then he heard bangs on his & others doors, someone speaking Pashto telling ppl not to leave their houses.
>>>He saw ONLY one helicopter come to house while other 2 stayed far away & in air.
>>>After some time, ONLY one copter landed & picked up passengers. Other copters didn't even come near.
>>>Then as the only copter that landed started to take off, it exploded. Other copters that were already far, went & disappeared.
>>>Then when silence prevailed, ppl started to gather in that compound. They saw fire & dead bodies.
>>>Then Army came & hushed public away.

Hope that helped.

:lol:

I'll have you know that I have scored a consistent 136 on IQ tests but that's besides the point.

Now as per this fairy tale

It was black out. He was on roof watching helicopter drop Pushto-speaking guys.
>>>Then he heard bangs on his & others doors, someone speaking Pashto telling ppl not to leave their houses.

The Pustho speaking Afghans came in a US stealth chopper just to bang on the neighborhoods doors and speak in Pushto.

>>>After some time, ONLY one copter landed & picked up passengers. Other copters didn't even come near.
>>>Then as the only copter that landed started to take off, it exploded. Other copters that were already far, went & disappeared.

So after banging the doors, warning residents and speaking Pustho they leave to get on the chopper which mysteriously blows up killing all the Pushto speaking door bangers.

>>>Then when silence prevailed, ppl started to gather in that compound. They saw fire & dead bodies.
>>>Then Army came & hushed public away.

So, inspite of the door banging and the warnings of getting shot at in "Pushto" silence sets in and the residents slowly move out and see all the blown up parts of the helicopter, while they really couldn't see over the compound, but then they get to walk inside the compound and get near the heli passing by some guys who look like secret agents and witness the heli burning and all the dead bodies.

and. all this happens within 20 minutes, because the army reaches the spot in 20 minutes and cordons off the area.

:tup:

:lol:

Okay let all the theories aside. Provide me the source of concrete evidence about “Osama was there”. !

Obviously there was no ben mofo laden in the compound.

There was just an middle Eastern looking donkey forking 3 Jenneys and making loads donkey-kids.

ISI just planted Ben mofo Laden's 3 wives and bunch of kids only for TV.

peace

Interesting. Their info coincides with my source in some respect. According to my source the heli which was said to have "mechanical failure" was in fact downed by pakistan's army. The person who was killed is not confirmed to be osama however, it is confirmed that he was an Arab. Maybe an Arab prince or something.

The reason why pakistan's army did not launch its air force against those Helis is because unusual movements of US aircrafts in Afghan airspace near the border was detected. Those included F 18s and AWacs. It is estimated that if Pakistan's air force took action against those helis by air means, those F 18s would immediately go for confrontation with pakistan's air force. And of course pakistan cannot handle that so, only ground action was taken.

interestingly wikipedia also says that under title ''2011 Abottabad Operation''

Pakistan Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay let all the theories aside. Provide me the source of concrete evidence about “Osama was there”. Let me tell you few things kid the report which pentagon handover to the US Govt and US govt Public even in that report there was no evidence regarding Osama was there nor in Pakistan commission report there is no authentic evidence regarding Osama was in the compound.

Do you have any picture of Osama btw killed ?? like Gaddafi, Saddam ???

No! still there is NO EVIDENCE in the report anywhere in the world *** hawa may bhaeet kar bakwaas karna shuru na hojaya karoo give the link where US or etc provide concrete evidence of Osama was really there or not ... and by the way since when believe ISI?

You guyz always talking about his children/wife interview public by ISI. “According to Osama wife and children they’re living there from past 6 years something like that”. wesay tu ISI bakwaas karti hey is baat pe kab say itna trust hogaya hey kay ISI nay he tu kaha hey uskay bachay and bevyaan udar thay ?

NONSENSE!
The people US care does not doubt where Osama was killed. So they don't need evidence, for some Pakistan who do not believe. a) No amount of evidence will convince people who want to believe otherwise, they will just try to question the evidence. b) US gives two hoots on what they think.

Chief Intelligence Analyst Zaki Khalid conducted a one-on-one private discussion with a senior Pakistani intelligence official whose identity is being kept anonymous keeping in view the discretion polices of the forum. Questions and queries were posed which were focused on the incidents related to the US Navy SEAL raid on Abbottabad last year and the recent developments in its context.

ZK: The White House on May 2, 2011 held an emergency press conference in which it was announced that Osama bin Laden was gunned-down at a compound in Abbottabad right near Pakistan Military Academy. How far is this claim true?

Official: Not the least bit. Why would they 're-kill' a man who already passed away years ago.

ZK: So you are saying that Osama was not present in the compound, is that right?

Official: Yes, that is correct.

ZK: Then who did the SEALs kill?

Official: I will not comment on that. Osama was not present in the compound and that is a sufficient answer to your question.

ZK: Where were Pakistan's jets during the whole aerospace intrusion? Air Headquarters Islamabad has declined to comment on our questions. Would you care to share some news?

Official: They were vigilant as ever.

ZK: Did Pakistani officials gun down one of the Sikorsky choppers?

Official: Yes they did.

ZK: Then surely there must have been some dead bodies from their side as well?

Official: Yes there were. The exact figures cannot be disclosed. More than a dozen is what I can reveal for now.

ZK: Right. Strangely, a few weeks after this incident, other Navy SEALs who took part in this raid got killed in a mysterious crash. Do you see something here?

Official: What can I say? They might have been 'sacrificed'.aangirfan: CIA KILLS US TROOPS

ZK: Notable American officials including Dr. Steve Pieczenik, who was former advisor to Henry Kissinger and Cyrus Vance, has declared in an interview that a General in Paul Wolfowitz' squad revealed to him years ago that OBL was dead long ago and that his body "was kept on ice to be revealed later on". Do you agree with his assessment?

Official: To be honest, I have not yet heard or seen such an interview. Our archives record that Osama was last met by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed at Tora Bora after which we atleast, on our part, did not notice his movements. We also strongly feel he was killed by KSM himself.

ZK: And why would he do such a thing?

Official: KSM is a CIA asset.

ZK: America's Most Wanted is their own asset?

Official: Yes he is. Why are you surprised? Much happens in the intelligence tradecraft. What is apparent can be an illusion and what seems farfetched can turn out to be precise. The real OBL was a very weak man in his later years, medical problems. He required regular dialysis. What if I tell you there were many copies of Osama that were manufactured?

ZK: Sounds very science-fictionistic. We were told this really was the case by another source of ours.

Official: That was the case.

ZK: Do you really believe it is easy to deceive the whole world into believing a lie?

Official: Tell you what, I challenge any court, be it in the US, to pass a verdict verifying claims made by officials at the American military-intelligence establishment. They have no tangible, forensic evidence at all that can prove OBL was killed in Abbottabad. He never came to Pakistan in the second millennium, that's news for you. The world's media, including ours, has its corporate interests to protect. Plus, what is announced on Western media giants is taken to be the Divine Truth.

ZK: We told this to our readers last year but your own DG ISPR Maj Gen Athar Abbas said in a National Geographic documentary that OBL was killed. Is this supposed to be incredible then?

Official: He said the right thing. We have a situation here and according to the strategies formulated by the military leadership post-Abbottabad, we had to stay precautious against any confrontational move that could isolate us in the global map.

ZK: What about the wives of Osama bin Laden? What was their role in all this?

Official: No comment.

ZK: What can you share about America's military agendas in light of recent geopolitical developments?

Official: US officials recently held strategic meetings in Islamabad in which they told Taliban spokespersons that they are willing to give them recognition to which the Afghan Taliban scorned and said it is you, not us, who get to decide your exit. We have no conditions, just pick up your bags and get out of here as soon as possible. The Obama Administration is doing all this to increase their vote bank as Presidential Elections are fast approaching. Obama wants to show the world that he held successful negotiations with the Taliban which India also supports. However, talks have failed.

Marc Grossman came to request re-opening of the NATO supply routes. He said that if Obama apologizes over the Salala attack, his votes will considerably decline.Those talks too, failed. Gen. Kayani promptly denied any such request and Grossman had to return in dismay.

ZK: So that means there is no re-opening of NATO supplies?

Official: That is correct. The Afghan Taliban attacked on US and Allied Force bases a few weeks ago to give them a message that signed a 'strategic partnership' with your own puppet regime at Kabul. Worthless.

ZK: Can you summarize the Abbottabad raid in one line?

Official: Obama's publicity stunt.
Exclusive: Pakistani intelligence official discusses the Abbottabad raid ~ Terminal X

You are kidding right!! Just a few days back you were asking credit for helping the Navy Seals and now this!! You guy's can do wonderful things...

You are kidding right!! Just a few days back you were asking credit for helping the Navy Seals and now this!! You guy's can do wonderful things...

'Course they can!
They can wear two (or more) hats on ONE HEAD; say two or more (opposite) things at the SAME TIME. Sail in two or more boats ALL THE TIME. Swing to whichever quarter of the compass the wind seems to be blowing from.
Now can you do that?

LOOOOL

PDF the land of Conspiracy Theories.:bunny:

9/11 - done by US/Israel
26/11 - done by India
Parliament attack - done by India.
OBL - It was fake.

The more they produce these Conspiracy Theories the more they get ridiculed and losing credibility in front of the world and get into chaos. :pakistan: :omghaha:

LOOOOL

PDF the land of Conspiracy Theories.:bunny:

9/11 - done by US/Israel
26/11 - done by India
Parliament attack - done by India.
OBL - It was fake.

The more they produce these Conspiracy Theories the more they get ridiculed and losing credibility in front of the world and get into chaos. :pakistan: :omghaha:

These are facts.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah; So is the 'Man in the Moon' and that 'The Earth is flat': also facts!!!

Only recently the Hindu has started traveling to places. His religion forbids him from crossing "the seven seas". How can he imagine a man on the moon, or the extent of the earth?

Only recently the Hindu has started traveling to places. His religion forbids him from crossing "the seven seas". How can he imagine a man on the moon, or the extent of the earth?

Do you always need to involve religion into everything?

Ancient Muslims believed in a lot of stupid things too, you want me to start listing them here?

Back
Top Bottom