What's new

US national debt :31trillion

I am sure Brazil Diversity and South Africa diversity were huge strengths hahaha. Enjoy the sh1t show for the coming years bro, When people of different races, different religions, different identities coming together, One group will dominate other groups and always create massive issues among them. Thats why America right now is changing its culture completely to promote Black/Hispanics in Media/Music/Sports etc and make black + Drugs + Hedonism = the new cool and the new way to do things. So many whites in America feel like they are being treated as second class citizens and forced to check their priviledge and answer for the crimes of their ancestors. Its a massive sh1tshow but its gold comedy.

Enjoy the sh1tshow its gonna be interesting as F. Everytime i hear about whites complaining about being marginalised or a white shoots up a bunch of blacks, i know the country is getting closer to balkanisation/civil war .

I already destroyed your arguments, whites will be minorities in 2040 whether you like it or not. White culture is rapidly being replaced by Latino/Black/Woke culture where white man is the evil man. I feel dirty talking to an asian who wishes he is white..like talking to a slave whose only dream is to kiss his masters feet. kinda sad but i go to bed now, timezones n all.
Yes, you destroyed my argument by quoting an article stating US white will be replaced by 2050. lol, Sure you did.

And I am mixed race, and I identify as mixed race, and I never claim or wanted to be white, I am not that inferior, unlike someone here who clearly have an inferior complex issue..

White does not need to be blonde. Or blue eyes, or whatever you have your racist identification.

If only that is considered white, then only 1/4 of Europe are white.

That's not my definition but the definition of the White Europeans.

Southern Europeans like Spanish and Italians are considered lesser white as they do not have blonde hair and blue eyes like the northern Europeans.

Asians do not beleive in this racism shit.

That's not my definition but the definition of the White Europeans.

Southern Europeans like Spanish and Italians are considered lesser white as they do not have blonde hair and blue eyes like the northern Europeans.

Lol who told you that's Europe Definition of "White European"?

Again, you must have been related to Superboy, or as I said, there are something wrong with the Water in Canada.

Asians do not beleive in this racism shit.
Saying this is exactly racist. You do know that, right?

LOL

BTW Good luck with your greencard. Hope you get it before you get sent on your next combat duty meat grinder.
I don't have a green card, I can't get one as I was born in the US, pothead.

Jesus, you must be superboy.

Lol who told you that's Europe Definition of "White European"?

Again, you must have been related to Superboy, or as I said, there are something wrong with the Water in Canada.

Don't beleive in your own propaganda like Putin. This is for your own good. Hope you get your greencard and get out of the meat grinder before it is too late.

If the benchmark interest rate rises to 4.6%, USA needs to pay $1.426 trillion in interest on its debt every year.

I don't have a green card, I can't get one as I was born in the US, pothead.

Jesus, you must be superboy.

At the end of the day you will always be seen as an evil Asian no matter how much you suck up.

Japanese-American Incarceration During World War II​

At the end of the day you will always be seen as an evil Asian no matter how much you suck up.

Japanese-American Incarceration During World War II​

Very true, and mixed people are the most insecure bunch, cause they are being denied by both sides and will naturally develop identity crisis, in order to fight for recognition, they become very extreme, check out Gordon Chang.

Very true, and mixed people are the most insecure bunch, cause they are being denied by both sides will naturally develop identity crisis, in order to fight for recognition, they become very extreme, check out Gordon Chang.

Yes. They are people with low morale and tend to act whiter than the white.

Back
Top Bottom