What's new

US national debt :31trillion

So, this is factually incorrect.

I could not care less how much white people left in the US, i care about people present their data in a correct manner.

So does that mean USA will be an even great power in the future, given its demographic changes?

Getting to desperate to claim mixed race people are white too lol. Any latino does not call themselves as white, they seem themselves as brown latinos. You also classify mixed race as whites too which is a total lie. Guess what? I am Northern Chinese and my skin color is whiter than most whites especially mediterranian whites but i will never consider myself white in a million years either. You are desperate lol

Dude, that's the definition of US Government, you need to go ask them.

Not every hispanic are white. Nor just because you have pale skin and meant you are white.

If you don't know how that work, probably better off not talk about the subject, otherwise you are just making an *** out of yoruself.

So does that mean USA will be an even great power in the future, given its demographic changes?
US is a strong power because people Identify themselves as AMERICAN. Not because people identify themselves as white.

Getting to desperate to claim mixed race people are white too lol. Any latino does not call themselves as white, they seem themselves as brown latinos. You also classify mixed race as whites too which is a total lie. Guess what? I am Northern Chinese and my skin color is whiter than most whites especially mediterranian whites but i will never consider myself white in a million years either. You are desperate lol

I give articles, you give your little personal opinions about your dad who no one gives a crap about. Your a fake armchair general who wishes he was white but no one considers you white. Ur like those Persians/Arabs who live in the West who also consider themselves white lol. At the end of the day the truth speaks louder than words
And in case stupid A like you still don't know.

Even in Mexico or Latin American country. More than half of their "Hispanic" population are of European Descent. And 50.8% of all Hispanic are identify as white.

US is a strong power because people Identify themselves as AMERICAN. Not because people identify themselves as white.

Yes, and that bodes well for the future of USA as a great superpower. :D

Yes, and that bodes well for the future of USA as a great superpower. :D
There is an old saying goes

"Only insecure little brat care about every little detail because they are insecure" seems like that happen a lot on PDF lol

Dude, that's the definition of US Government, you need to go ask them.

Not every hispanic are white. Nor just because you have pale skin and meant you are white.

If you don't know how that work, probably better off not talk about the subject, otherwise you are just making an *** out of yoruself.

And in case stupid A like you still don't know.

Even in Mexico or Latin American country. More than half of their "Hispanic" population are of European Descent. And 50.8% of all Hispanic are identify as white.
I gave you half a dozen articles telling whites will be minorities by 2040 and you give me your own little personal opinion which means absolutely garbage.

Being an American means only one thing, and that is to be as selfish as possible and root for your side of the left wing/woke/drug abusing majority or the right wing conservative ben shapiro/jordan peterson lovers.
Americans hate Americans more than they hate any other country in the world. Every day 'white conservatives' are talking about fighting and winning a civil war against the left/blacks/latinos/woke/anti-fa etc. America is imploding demographically, politically, economically and its future is best case scenario Brazil 2.0/South Africa 2.0 where whites are minorities and the other ethnics drive the country to the bottom of the pit.

P.S no one cares about your personal opinion. We only care about proof and documentated articles who have done their research

Even if that were true, it can only mean USA will get stronger with its hard workers.

Yes. USA will remain the only super power of the 21st Century but Whites and Blacks will not like this USA.

Common whites (not the 1%) will lose power and will go on shooting spree every fews days to take out their frustration.

Blacks can no longer whine racism on Latinos and Asians and will continue to indulgue in mass robberies.

Even if that were true, it can only mean USA will get stronger with its hard workers.

Question, brother, what's your take? With fewer whites, you can maintain superpower status.

I feel its mixed demographics is a strength in itself. But also its immigration system, which absorbs like a sponge foreign talent to maintain its competitive edge.

Common whites (not the 1%) will lose power and will go on shooting spree every fews days to take out their frustration.

Blacks can no longer whine racism on Latinos and Asians and will continue to indulgue in mass robberies.

I am impressed just how well you can see such a future with certainty. You must have a powerful crystal ball. :D

61% are "White Only"

In case you have done any US census, there are 3 categories of White for you to fill out

White Only (European Descent)
Hispanic White (Latin American with European Descent, included mixed race Latin American)
Non-Hispanic White (Other White Population - Middle East, North Africa, North Asian)

White race as a whole is about 72% of US population or 236 million American.

No amout of Skin bleaching and hair dyeing will make you a blonde White. :D:D

Question, brother, what's your take? With fewer whites, you can maintain superpower status.

I feel its mixed demographics is a strength in itself. But also its immigration system.

Diversity is a strength, no doubt. After all, "e pluribus unum" continues to mean something. USA's future remains bright, undoubtedly.

Not every one likes the new face of America. White far-right extremists predict the break-up of the union. Thomas W. Chittum, a New Jersey-based Vietnam War veteran, declared in his book Civil War Two, that the US, like Yugoslavia, will shatter into new, ethnically-based nations. 'America was born in blood, America suckled on blood, America gorged on blood and grew into a giant, and America will drown in blood,' Chittum warned.

The posts source a quotation to “Joe Biden 12/22/2020 Leaked ZOOM call” that reads: “This country is doomed, it is doomed. Not just because of African Americans, but because by 2040 this country is going to be minority white European – you hear me? Minority white European. And Blacks are going to have to start working more with Hispanics, who make a larger portion of population than y’all do.”

Comments on the posts include: “I watched that Zoom call — I could NOT believe my ears. If there was ever a racist...”, “They’ve proclaimed POTUS 45 to be a racist for four years now and refuse to accept that “Uncle Joe” is the real racist...yeah I said it!!!” and “Can we add racist, and lunacy, to his list of accolades?”

Anyways enjoy the education sesh, Non Americans, get some nice butter popcorn and watch America become South Africa 2.0 or Brazil 2.0 in the following years. Most of us are young in 20s or 30s like me so we will have a great show to watch for the coming years. Peace im out :)

I gave you half a dozen articles telling whites will be minorities by 2040 and you give me your own little personal opinion which means absolutely garbage.

Being an American means only one thing, and that is to be as selfish as possible and root for your side of the left wing/woke/drug abusing majority or the right wing conservative ben shapiro/jordan peterson lovers.
Americans hate Americans more than they hate any other country in the world. Every day 'white conservatives' are talking about fighting and winning a civil war against the left/blacks/latinos/woke/anti-fa etc. America is imploding demographically, politically, economically and its future is best case scenario Brazil 2.0/South Africa 2.0 where whites are minorities and the other ethnics drive the country to the bottom of the pit.

P.S no one cares about your personal opinion. We only care about proof and documentated articles who have done their research
Your proof said 2050 lmfo.

Again, if you still don't catch the reason why the last 25 census only the last one have seen a decrease of 8.4% of white population. Here are the census result by the way

White.jpg

Is simply because US change the way of counting ethnicity. Which now start calling both hispanic and latino as race, in fact it is not. And what it does is it "Reclassified" previously "White Identified" population into other race. On the other hand, how can Hispanic and Latino is a race is beyond me. Becuase Hispanic means people with ties to SPANISH SPEAKING country, which include most of South and Central America and Spain but excluding Brazil, while Latino mean people have ties to South American (Or Latin America)

This is a form of wokeness, and just because you are now bump into a new catagory does not means you no longer white. It just mean now you are "Different kind of white"

Again, tell me if this guy is white?

James_Roday_(9344148915).jpg

Because in 2010, he is, in 2020, he is not, because in 2020, he is "Hispanic White"

again, if you don't know shit about the topic at hand, you probably need to stop talking. Or at least watch Youtube video like this

Before you comment to get a general idea. As the video said, if we counted Hispanic White, US White population are 77%. which is 5% more than in 2010.

Diversity is a strength, no doubt. After all, "e pluribus unum" continues to mean something. USA's future remains bright, undoubtedly.
I am sure Brazil Diversity and South Africa diversity were huge strengths hahaha. Enjoy the sh1t show for the coming years bro, When people of different races, different religions, different identities coming together, One group will dominate other groups and always create massive issues among them. Thats why America right now is changing its culture completely to promote Black/Hispanics in Media/Music/Sports etc and make black + Drugs + Hedonism = the new cool and the new way to do things. So many whites in America feel like they are being treated as second class citizens and forced to check their priviledge and answer for the crimes of their ancestors. Its a massive sh1tshow but its gold comedy.

Enjoy the sh1tshow its gonna be interesting as F. Everytime i hear about whites complaining about being marginalised or a white shoots up a bunch of blacks, i know the country is getting closer to balkanisation/civil war .

Your proof said 2050 lmfo.

Again, if you still don't catch the reason why the last 25 census only the last one have seen a decrease of 8.4% of white population. Here are the census result by the way

View attachment 884927

Is simply because US change the way of counting ethnicity. Which now start calling both hispanic and latino as race, in fact it is not. And what it does is it "Reclassified" previously "White Identified" population into other race. On the other hand, how can Hispanic and Latino is a race is beyond me. Becuase Hispanic means people with ties to SPANISH SPEAKING country, which include most of South and Central America and Spain but excluding Brazil, while Latino mean people have ties to South American (Or Latin America)

This is a form of wokeness, and just because you are now bump into a new catagory does not means you no longer white. It just mean now you are "Different kind of white"

Again, tell me if this guy is white?

View attachment 884930

Because in 2010, he is, in 2020, he is not, because in 2020, he is "Hispanic White"

again, if you don't know shit about the topic at hand, you probably need to stop talking. Or at least watch Youtube video like this

Before you comment to get a general idea.
I already destroyed your arguments, whites will be minorities in 2040 whether you like it or not. White culture is rapidly being replaced by Latino/Black/Woke culture where white man is the evil man. I feel dirty talking to an asian who wishes he is white..like talking to a slave whose only dream is to kiss his masters feet. kinda sad but i go to bed now, timezones n all.

I am sure Brazil Diversity and South Africa diversity were huge strengths hahaha. Enjoy the sh1t show for the coming years bro, When people of different races, different religions, different identities coming together, One group will dominate other groups and always create massive issues among them. Thats why America right now is changing its culture completely to promote Black/Hispanics in Media/Music/Sports etc and make black + Drugs + Hedonism = the new cool and the new way to do things. So many whites in America feel like they are being treated as second class citizens and forced to check their priviledge and answer for the crimes of their ancestors. Its a massive sh1tshow but its gold comedy.

Enjoy the sh1tshow its gonna be interesting as F. Everytime i hear about whites complaining about being marginalised or a white shoots up a bunch of blacks, i know the country is getting closer to balkanisation/civil war .

sh1tshow.jpg

And I mean this thread. :D

Back
Top Bottom