What's new

US must deny Pak army aid: Brajesh Mishra

We shall and handle out tough time and we havent playing nothing its our people dieing everyday our soilders dieing not yours nor US or anyone elses so if we have to face watever we shall do it !!

I think this situation is because of your politicians. They just wanted the aid from USA keeps coming, so they sacrificed their soldiers. I do not think wiping out Talibanis is that difficult for Pakistan with the help from USA. Without that help, it is very difficult for Pakistan to survive in ease. But 'no Taliban' will mean 'no aid' for Pakistan. Naturally, politicians do not tend to do it.

Also it is always seen in the past that whenever military and ISI take charge in Pakistan, they try to keep citizens under the pressure of some danger to come. Taliban can be a very effective issue. Especially when civil govt fails to handle it.

The aid is being cut by Obama is on the same issue. If such decisions are taken regularly by USA, Pakistan can end up with no aid from USA and Taliban on its head. Because, Pakistan has made Taliban its foe by acting with USA. Now Pakistan cannot turn back just by saying 'aid from USA has stopped'. I do not think Talibanis will accept it.

Justified or not, it is hard cold truth for Pakistan. Once established Pakistan as enemy of Taliban, there is no need for USA to worry for future of Pakistan.

I agree. but at the same time it would be silly for pakistan to test the patience or limit of US. I am sure you understand that US cant afford losing this war since, that would leave it with no face for its future interference in any region.

but you mentioned good points.:enjoy:

The US will leave.

It'll invent an excuse.

I'm betting it'll be "we've just had reports Bin Lad fell off a cliff while eating his Sunday lunch with a vicar in Afghanistan".

The US will say Mission Accomplished, Afghan army trained, and depart one morning in a flash. Perhaps noone will notice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom