What's new

[US military biowarfare] George Webb Charette #8: Wuhan Games, Tracing the Coronavirus

I am amazed the mods allows such conspiracy theories.
Just becos u disagree with it, it does not make that a conspiracy theory.

U r entitled to your own opinion, just like others r too.

So let me get this straight, a western bioweapon which is killing more westerners and destroying western economies while doing minimal damage to China.
Yes, makes perfect sense. :cheers:
Plans can always backfire.

This makes perfect sense to me.

Give the thread poster some negatives then- n get it over with

Just becos u disagree with it, it does not make that a conspiracy theory.

U r entitled to your own opinion, just like others r too.

Plans can always backfire.

This makes perfect sense to me.

Give the thread poster some negatives then- n get it over with
No, it's not a conspiracy theory because it is just untrue.

Here are some time stamps.

1. 1 35 to 4 58

The US military's biological attack against China, Iran, and Italy used a two part bioweapon.

There are two coronavirus strains.

S strain (weak) - S strain has a single copy of covid-19. This low quantity makes it WEAK and allows the infected to recover and gain immunity. US military was infected with this strain to become immune. They become immune to all variants of covid-19.

L strain (strong) - L strain has many copies of covid-19. This high quantity makes it STRONG and overwhelms the infected and has a much higher death rate.

The replication was done in the encoding region for the mra using the gene splicing tool, crispr.

2. 6 33 to 6 19

L strain kills by overloading the body - specifically, the lungs.

3. 6 40 - 7 01

The only difference in the L and S strains is the number of repetitions of the virus sequence.
more repetitions = more lethal.

4. 9 24 - 9 38 This is absolutely an engineered bioweapon. The periodicity/repetition is totally unnatural. It can only be achieved by human engineering.

This post goes back to a findings of a group of chinese scientists in Beijing university. They published the findings on a science journal.

I am not a scientist. Not medical staff.

but sorry

this is utter shit.

They found some curious things in some 100 samples, saying that is S that is L, that is good, that is bad.

S is good (China)

L is bad (US)

are they scientists or restaurant staffs?

Virus mutates. So do other species.

- Charles Darwin -

But not so quick
in millions of years ok let’s say several years in the case of flu, however not possible in three months

Download!!!

Before it being deleted!

So let me get this straight, a western bioweapon which is killing more westerners and destroying western economies while doing minimal damage to China.
Yes, makes perfect sense. :cheers:

I think it was accidental.

Perhaps only insiders and top officers in US military know it, even the president doesn't know it.

The virus itself, despite is easy to spread.

It may be not among the deadliest, because it's just flu.

Or they just don't know the L version is also leaked.

That's why they were quite relaxed at first.

The genetic gap found in animals compares with the virus in humans...

Make it more suspicious that this virus is lab-made.

Not to mention, the L version is more likely to be engineered.

Its your opinion. I dont consider open shitters to be civillized, of which i accept that u r still entitled to feel its perfectly normal to do open shitting n wash your backgate with the same hand that u r gonna use to eat your roti later.

This is shameful to me:
bpl-toilets_660_081112083853.jpg

But I accept that it's considered part of your traditions to engage in such activity in public.
In other words, I acknowledge that u feel proud of it, of which- is perfectly normal- at least through your own lens

You can accept whatever you like. Doesn't change facts.

US regime should explain what happened last year in US biolab in Fort Detrick.

To clear the traces

If that Biolab still operating, the traces still there and can be detected

The closure of a Biolab that have Biosafety Level 4 with "Failed Safety Inspection" as a reason. That's a Big thing, something fishy must be happen there

Back
Top Bottom