What's new

Coronavirus Timeline, S and L Strains

if there was corona from USA, viral out break would have occured there first, not china.

regards

Pathetic troller.

Become viral and known doesn't mean originated there.

Spanish flu already proof that.
Become viral and known from Spain, but originated from Kansas, America

I believe Cambridge Professor Research more than your junk opinion

Cambridge University is one of the best university relating DNA Sequencing

I saw a tweet earlier that stated that the Taiwanese, Japanese and Chinese researchers are all saying that this virus is sourced from America.
This UK cambridge report further comfirmed what the 2 countries say earlier. There is no reason for UK, an ally of US to slander US with this report. Cambridge just report the truth from science.

Pathetic troller.

I believe Cambridge Professor Research more than your junk opinion

Cambridge University is one of the best university relating DNA Sequencing
Dont waste time on him. US send drone killed innocent Pakistanis and violate Pakistan airspace. This traitor still speaks for US. Must have a deep cash from CIA provided.

In fact, no matter where the virus comes from, blaming saves nothing
TRUMP blamed Obama, China, EU, WHO ... except himself, just want to be relected

people know that spanish flu came from france to spain, i dont know why are you using spanish flu as your defense here

The origin of the "Spanish flu" name stems from the pandemic's spread to Spain from France in November 1918.[10][11] Spain was not involved in the war, having remained neutral, and had not imposed wartime censorship.[12][13] Newspapers were therefore free to report the epidemic's effects, such as the grave illness of King Alfonso XIII, and these widely spread stories created a false impression of Spain as especially hard hit.[14]

regards

This UK cambridge report further comfirmed what the 2 countries say earlier. There is no reason for UK, an ally of US to slander US with this report. Cambridge just report the truth from science.

Dont waste time on him. US send drone killed innocent Pakistanis and violate Pakistan airspace. This traitor still speaks for US. Must have a deep cash from CIA provided.

If he left this truth unchecked, they will stop his payroll for sure.
Anyway, we all have family to feed

people know that spanish flu came from france to spain, i dont know why are you using spanish flu as your defense here

regards

Yes today.

But in that time, all mainstream media accused the virus originated from Spain and Spanish people.
And called it spanish flu

Because the first known case by media is from spain.
But now we know the virus originated from Kansas, America

Wuhan is another 'Spain' today.
Become a victim

But in that time, all mainstream media accused the virus originated from Spain and Spanish people.
And called it spanish flu

nobody accused sppain as origin of the disease, you are now just being desparate.

regards

Very likely to be true. I don't believe this virus started in November, it has to adapt to human DNA before it can rapidly spread.

nobody accused sppain as origin of the disease, you are now just being desparate.

regards

Pathetic
In that time many mainstream media assume the virus originated from spain.
And that's why they called Spanish flu.

But the truth is, the virus originated from America

News of the sickness first made headlines in Madrid in late-May 1918, and coverage only increased after the Spanish King Alfonso XIII came down with a nasty case a week later. Since nations undergoing a media blackout could only read in depth accounts from Spanish news sources, they naturally assumed that the country was the pandemic’s ground zero.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/why-was-it-called-the-spanish-flu

C'mon stir the research again, pathetic troller

Once type A had been detected in Wuhan. The virus infected five individuals from Wuhan and four patients from South China's Guangdong Province. But most cases from the Chinese mainland and East Asian regions do not carry type A virus but carried the type B virus, which is a variant of type A, the study found.

The Type A virus that those Americans bring to Wuhan only infect 9 people in China.

5 from Wuhan and 4 from Guangdong.
All others Chinese patients infected by mutated Type B

Read the Research properly

First detected in Wuhan, doesn't mean there is NO local transmission in America before that.
Hospital in America doesn't check every single dead body of thousands of americans who died from 'Influenza' last year.
They easily categorized as dying from influenza

Unfortunately, when those americans spread the virus in Wuhan City, the virus mutated (Type B) and make the outbreak that we are known there

I did. I already told you. Just because a strain is persistent in another population doesn't mean it started from there.

You still failed to tell me how exactly the virus transferred from bats to Americans.

I did. I already told you. Just because a strain is persistent in another population doesn't mean it started from there.

You still failed to tell me how exactly the virus transferred from bats to Americans.

Ask US fort detrick how they manage to transfer the virus from bat to humans.
One thing for sure, the virus do not origin from China, wuhan.

Now we know the virus originated from American.

We still need to research further about intermediary animal that spread those to americans.

Are from bat eaters in florida restaurant?

Now we know also that FLORIDA people EAT BATS
20200412_233003.jpg

Fort Derrick?

Cats and Dogs that live and sleep together with their owner in america? (because already a research and proof that this virus can move toward multi species)

The obvious, and unspoken question, is that is there any evidence that this outbreak is deliberate and malicious?

Evidence will not be revealed unless there are whistleblowers such as Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning willing to come out and speak the truth. The ones who were working at the lab developing the virus you know but that would mean endangering their own lives.

Ask US fort detrick how they manage to transfer the virus from bat to humans.
One thing for sure, the virus do not origin from China, wuhan.

Those troller will try to ignore this facts and research

pathetic

Back
Top Bottom