What's new

US 'may ease' export restrictions against Myanmar and Vietnam

Viet Nam can't never match China with China military power. Look at the map, Lao and Cam Bu Chia will likely side with China or stay neutral in case Viet Nam want to fight a war with China in the future. With China naval modernization and will atleast operate 3 aircraft carrier with their increase of submarine fleet, China military can attack Viet Nam in all position through sea and land. this is the reality Viet Nam have to dealt with.
And Viet Nam will stand still while China moves on:p:

ADIZ, China radar detected B52 flying. It's ADIZ not Airspace, Airforce fighters will arrive when B52 close to Airspace but not just flying in border of ADIZ. U need understand what's ADIZ.

Google B52 in East China Sea ADIZ
1F8YrdP.jpg

Dont talk about reaction, firstly you should be able to detect the incoming B52 ...
So what is the Chinese intercept aircrafts for the case ?

Dont talk about reaction, firstly you should be able to detect the incoming B52 ...
So what is the Chinese intercept aircrafts for the case ?
Did u hear any news about B52 or America/Japan fighters fly inside China Airspace before ? Or right now did u hear any news about America/Japan aircrafts fly into East China Sea ADIZ again ? China didn't cancel ADIZ it's still there, yes now PLA Airforce send fighters to China ADIZ.

Viet Nam gonna be bomb into stone age.
So scary so SUPA BOWA.

The American dropped 20,000 tons of TNT on Ha Noi and Hai Phong in 11 days in 1972 and we did not flinch. Come back here if you can deliver that kind of tonnage destruction.

Viet Nam can't never match China with China military power. Look at the map, Lao and Cam Bu Chia will likely side with China or stay neutral in case Viet Nam want to fight a war with China in the future. With China naval modernization and will atleast operate 3 aircraft carrier with their increase of submarine fleet, China military can attack Viet Nam in all position through sea and land. this is the reality Viet Nam have to dealt with.

Just guess and guess ... saying and saying ...
In 1979, see what we done and how long it takes to slaughter Khmer Rouge and what terrible performance of China in fighting with Vietnam. That's true fact.

Vietnam never depends on military support of Laos and Cambodia ...

About carrier, you should know that USA have been using few dozen aircraft carriers in SCS during Vietnam War ... if they do it again, we could make sure that we will sink some of them during first shots ... China has none until now, so keep exaggerate about carriers ok, you could be proud of it ...

I think, Now Vietnam has more friends, and China has more enemy outside and inside ... you could launch any war if you want ... and you will have some more enemies..

Ancient time use sword and arrow to fight again gun and fighter jet? Viet Nam gonna be bomb into stone age.

USA said so in 1972, and they have enough power to say such a thing ... but they failed ...
Your bombers still behind US bombing ability in 1972 ... you could day dream ...

So scary so SUPA BOWA.

The American dropped 20,000 tons of TNT on Ha Noi and Hai Phong in 11 days in 1972 and we did not flinch. Come back here if you can deliver that kind of tonnage destruction.

China allow Viet Cong to take refuge in China during the US bombing raid, US still in fear of China intervention into Viet Nam conflict, they could only dropped bombs on Viet Nam and can't not commit of full out attack on North Viet Nam. If China and Lao don't allow Viet Cong to take refuge and China with Soviet not backing Viet Cong, the South Viet Nam already reunited Viet Nam under Co Vang Ba Soc Do Republic of South Viet Nam.

Did u hear any news about B52 or America/Japan fighters fly inside China Airspace before ? Or right now did u hear any news about America/Japan aircrafts fly into East China Sea ADIZ again ? China didn't cancel ADIZ it's still there, yes now PLA Airforce send fighters to China ADIZ.

I heard that Chinese J8 interceptor hit to US surveillance aircraft and Chinese pilot become MIA ... in the international area ...
I heard that Vietnam Mig21 hit to the back of US B52 in 1972 and burn it in the suicide act.
I heard that Senkaku islands ( inside China illegal ADIZ ) sea and air still under guarded by Japan, any Chinese sea and air nearby would be kicked out immediately ...

Firstly, you are not in position to threaten others, and should not even if you have ability.

The second, we faced China thousand times from ancient with the China greatest emperors until now ... so don't day dream .. for an easy war to us. China has never been poor for all the time for thousand years ...
In 1979, we are in position not afraid to make a full-scale counter attack to China mainland, and many experts think that would cause more Chinese bleed !! But that's not what we intend ... Don't know how your govt lied to your soldiers for the reason of the China invasion ... ( 1 of the funny reason : save the President Ho Chi Minh - who died 10 years before )

The third, the big difference now Vietnam is the member of most of big organization, including UNSC, .. we're not alone as in Sino-Vietnam conflict 1979

Didn't threat nobody, we are having a discussion, and I didn't say war, I just presented facts. I didn't say let's go to war, I just said what would happen if war.

Why do you keep bring up 1979, you know what, you guys were nowhere near even Kunming, your government evacuated Hanoi. Deng was sitting pretty in Beijing. We burned North Vietnam on our way back. Finland defeated the Soviets, Ethiopia resisted the Italians, but you know what happened the second time around?

The situation was different, then we were poorly equipped and trained, today we are not. Then Vietnam was the cream of the crop from the Vietnam war, but those Generals and soldiers all died or retired.

Americans would barely defend Japan, and Russians didn't even defend you then, much less now. That leaves ASEAN, nobody there is going all in for Vietnam.

If you got no valid argument do you automatically go 1979, what's the point of posting if that's all you are going to say, use arguments relevant to today.

@ViXuyen
You can buy whatever you want, but it's crazy expensive, just check out the Indian deal for Rafales. It's a couple of years budget for Vietnam for just one deal. It's a lot more if it's the Americans.

China allow Viet Cong to take refuge in China during the US bombing raid, US still in fear of China intervention into Viet Nam conflict, they could only dropped bombs on Viet Nam and can't not commit of full out attack on North Viet Nam. If China and Lao don't allow Viet Cong to take refuge and China with Soviet not backing Viet Cong, the South Viet Nam already reunited Viet Nam under Co Vang Ba Soc Do Republic of South Viet Nam.

Assumption and saying ...
USA is the member of UNSC and they still follow the international rule ... do you mean China would not follow the international laws and rules ? any nowaday collapse by USA hands never by full-scale attack without allowance from UNSC ...
China support before 1969 is true ...

I heard that Chinese J8 interceptor hit to US surveillance aircraft and Chinese pilot become MIA ... in the international area ...
I heard that Vietnam Mig21 hit to the back of US B52 in 1972 and burn it in the suicide act.
I heard that Senkaku islands ( inside China illegal ADIZ ) sea and air still under guarded by Japan, any Chinese sea and air nearby would be kicked out immediately ...
LOL, whatever u troll. China East Sea ADIZ still there, and it work. Next is ADIZ in China South Sea. Yes China will build it this year.

The situation was different, then we were poorly equipped and trained, today we are not. Then Vietnam was the cream of the crop from the Vietnam war, but those Generals and soldiers all died or retired.

You may know that during thousand years of history, there's not war all the time ... Vietnam is always poorer than China ...
The old Generals and soldiers passed aways and new Generals and Soldiers growing ...

The most famous lake in middle of Hanoi has the name meaning A Farewell to Arms since 13rd century... means after wartime ( all defensive war ) gen and soldiers would turn to ordinary individuals

LOL, whatever u troll. China East Sea ADIZ still there, and it work. Next is ADIZ in China South Sea. Yes China will build it this year.

You are good at pencil drawing some dashed lines onto map ... just do it if you want.

Thanks for pushing the USA and Japan, Korea, ASEAN, Australia closer to us ...

Back
Top Bottom