What's new

US May Block Sale Of Armed Drones As India Is Buying Arms From Russia

Understand Indian policy,we don't buy offensive weapons from us ,those are from Russia and Europe.
We want the influence of US not their weapons

It is simple. I have been saying it all along and I was right. No matter what, India will have to make a choice. There is no more picking and choosing to your liking. This policy of a little here and a little there is over.

So be it .
Mr Thornburry .
Your armed drones us not a priority for us .
For us its more like a average luxury .
We can wait for another decade for maturing the Rustom2.
S400 is very critical and there is no second thought about it

We can wait for another decade for maturing the Rustom2.

What happened to Rustom 1?

It is simple. I have been saying it all along and I was right. No matter what, India will have to make a choice. There is no more picking and choosing to your liking. This policy of a little here and a little there is over.

They are a trying to put a brave black face on it but the undertones are clear

They will have the same problems with chabahar, its all good saying they will ignore and plough in money anyway but the yanks own Afghanistan and of and when they want sanctions to bite they will turn up the pressure

What happened to Rustom 1?

They are a trying to put a brave black face on it but the undertones are clear

They will have the same problems with chabahar, its all good saying they will ignore and plough in money anyway but the yanks own Afghanistan and of and when they want sanctions to bite they will turn up the pressure
india's honeymoon with the west is over...time for it to get back to its true reality which is this:
2004030800070801.jpg

india's honeymoon with the west is over...time for it to get back to its true reality which is this:
2004030800070801.jpg
Everything is not black and white in international relations .if that's the attitude that will not help the country,we know what US can do that's why we don't buy any offensive weapons from them .if follow the Indian purchase from US you will know we made a choice and you will not be still waiting to see the choice India is going to make

Everything is not black and white in international relations .if that's the attitude that will not help the country,we know what US can do that's why we don't buy any offensive weapons from them .if follow the Indian purchase from US you will know we made a choice and you will not be still waiting to see the choice India is going to make
I think you need to go back and do some homework on how the american government's mindset in general and the zionist mindset in particular works...for them, it is all black and white; if you don't do as they say after signing on the dotted line (white) then they take it as their god given right to punish you (black). that is how they roll...

I think you need to go back and do some homework on how the american government's mindset in general and the zionist mindset in particular works...for them, it is all black and white; if you don't do as they say after signing on the dotted line (white) then they take it as their god given right to punish you (black). that is how they roll...
What you say might happen with smaller nations .but with bigger nations their behavior changes

What you say might happen with smaller nations .but with bigger nations their behavior changes
their behavior changes NOT with bigger nations but rather, it changes with independent, manly nations...like france or england for example. alas, india is known to be a very dependent, feminine nation, not a very fierce one. in fact, the word "india" is normally used as a girl's name in the west among the latin and african american communities...the u.s. does not view india as a nation worthy of respect and equality. I live here; I know what the average american thinks of india. the mindset of the american government reflects the mindset of the average american.

their behavior changes NOT with bigger nations but rather, it changes with independent, manly nations...like france or england for example. alas, india is known to be a very dependent, feminine nation, not a very fierce one. in fact, the word "india" is normally used as a girl's name in the west among the latin and african american communities...the u.s. does not view india as a nation worthy of respect and equality. I live here; I know what the average american thinks of india. the mindset of the american government reflects the mindset of the average american.
Bro,you live in your own world.
We call our country mother land and people love it that's why they name their girl children India.
Now you don't see anyone naming their son Pakistan do you ?
Every where you will find all kinds of people.we don't run our foreign policy on love but it's self-interest.you might not understand being from Pakistan whats foreign policy is ,so there is no point arguing with you about it,some just don't know it

Bro,you live in your own world.
We call our country mother land and people love it that's why they name their girl children India.
Now you don't see anyone naming their son Pakistan do you ?
Every where you will find all kinds of people.we don't run our foreign policy on love but it's self-interest.you might not understand being from Pakistan whats foreign policy is ,so there is no point arguing with you about it,some just don't know it
Uhm, no one in india names their daughters "india" and no one in america names their daughters or sons "america" and no one in Russia name their children "Russia". go back and read what I said...I said in america latin and african american communities name their daughters "india", not their sons because it is known as a very feminine name by nature. it has nothing to do with latin or african americans having any love for india.

S-400 is more important than drones.

Armed drones would have earned you brownie points at LoC though. Imagine the drone strikes while staying inside Indian airspace.

Uhm, no one in india names their daughters "india" and no one in america names their daughters or sons "america" and no one in Russia name their children "Russia". go back and read what I said...I said in america latin and african american communities name their daughters "india", not their sons because it is known as a very feminine name by nature. it has nothing to do with latin or african americans having any love for india.
Bro you should read what I wrote instead,I said we call our country our mother land.
They name their girl child India because ,I am sure you won't name your kids which is not good

Armed drones would have earned you brownie points at LoC though. Imagine the drone strikes while staying inside Indian airspace.
Our aircraft can do that too.but who will we use it against inside Pakistan.we can't shoot few Pakistani posts and expect not to start a war.so loc is no brainier

Bro you should read what I wrote instead,I said we call our country our mother land.
They name their girl child India because ,I am sure you won't name your kids which is not good

Our aircraft can do that too.but who will we use it against inside Pakistan.we can't shoot few Pakistani posts and expect not to start a war.so loc is no brainier
everyone calls their respective countries their motherland or fatherland, nothing unusual about it. but india, be it the name, or the country, is considered as a very feminine country and an easy one at that. if you say PAKISTAN in front of average american or british, the first image that will come to their minds is a big burly beards pathan man. if you say Russia in front of an average american or brit, the first thing that will come to their minds is the marching Russian army. if you say CHINA in front of an average american or brit, the first thing that will come to their minds would a Chinese man kung fu fighting. If you say Saudi Arabia in front of an average american or brit, the first thing that will come to their minds would be face covered Arab men racing through the desert on horses or camels. but if you say india in front of an average american, guess what would be the first thing that comes to their minds? it would be a scantily clad indian woman performing some kind of a bollywood dance. -_- hardly a respectable image...that's why, india is considered as a feminine nation and an easy one at that.

And you tried to use your aircraft during kargil twice and were shot down both times. This time around wouldn't be very different. the advantage with drones is that they are very small and hardly have an infrared signature. but they are still susceptible to tracking by the radar and thermal signature, just not as easily as aircrafts.

everyone calls their respective countries their motherland or fatherland, nothing unusual about it. but india, be it the name, or the country, is considered as a very feminine country and an easy one at that. if you say PAKISTAN in front of average american or british, the first image that will come to their minds is a big burly beards pathan man. if you say Russia in front of an average american or brit, the first thing that will come to their minds is the marching Russian army. if you say CHINA in front of an average american or brit, the first thing that will come to their minds would a Chinese man kung fu fighting. If you say Saudi Arabia in front of an average american or brit, the first thing that will come to their minds would be face covered Arab men racing through the desert on horses or camels. but if you say india in front of an average american, guess what would be the first thing that comes to their minds? it would be a scantily clad indian woman performing some kind of a bollywood dance. -_- hardly a respectable image...that's why, india is considered as a feminine nation and an easy one at that.

And you tried to use your aircraft during kargil twice and were shot down both times. This time around wouldn't be very different. the advantage with drones is that they are very small and hardly have an infrared signature. but they are still susceptible to tracking by the radar and thermal signature, just not as easily as aircrafts.
Bro I really don't understand what you are trying to prove ,I am telling you we call our country motherland that means it's feminine,we exactly what it to be that way ,we don't pretend what we are not ,you know what comes to people's mind when you say Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom