What's new

US Man Arrested in Connection With Disappearance of Okinawa Woman

are you implying Chinese wouldn't fit into Japanese society?

and Muslims should be kicked out of China and Japan as well?
When I say Asian, I primarily mean East-Asian. China and Japan might be at odds politically but the people of these nations share similar confucian values and ethics, that make integration of peoples not a problem. That said, I think both countries should look to only allow residency of foreign nationals that qualify because they bring something valuable that can benefit either nation. And I don't mean allowing in a flood of low-skilled immigrants to fill up low-pay, menials jobs that natives don't want to do. Only highly skilled foreign workers should be sought after.

China has many native muslims and I did not mention anything about religion so don't wrongly put words in my mouth and drag the conversation down to suit your own troll needs.

hear hear just one day before obama visits Japan, America has proved ounce again their respect to other nations

It was just one dude hoss,just one dude and not the government of the USA for crying out loud!!As unfortunate and horrifying this incident is, let's not get all jumpy and blow this all out of proportions just to take a dig at them!!

It was just one dude hoss,just one dude and not the government of the USA for crying out loud!!As unfortunate and horrifying this incident is, let's not get all jumpy and blow this all out of proportions just to take a dig at them!!
Would you support India hosting US military base? LOL

Hey @Viper0011. you ought to peruse this thread and slap a few people around.

lol, just let them, as if they can do anything about the actual situation.

Even the so called 'Okinawan" cannot do anything about this situation, what a few dude in China can do about it? Anyway, according to some Chinese member here, American force is a "rapist force" yet the Japanese Government prefer the US to stay then warm up to the Chinese, that itself saying something..........

lol, just let them, as if they can do anything about the actual situation.

Even the so called 'Okinawan" cannot do anything about this situation, what a few dude in China can do about it? Anyway, according to some Chinese member here, American force is a "rapist force" yet the Japanese Government prefer the US to stay then warm up to the Chinese, that itself saying something..........

Lol some have already removed their posts! Scared already!

Hey @Viper0011. you ought to peruse this thread and slap a few people around.

I don't know what to write.......a Criminal committed a Crime. And He's been arrested and will remain in Jail for the remainder of his life. End of the story, justice served. Why do we have to see people with "An American"? or "A Chinese"?? A criminal is a criminal, no matter how he looks or where he comes from. If this guy was a Chinese or a Hindu, would be immediately somehow imply that an entire nation has criminal intend towards the other? In this case towards a 70 year old relationship and an ally who we work with and protect (US and Japan)?? :hitwall:

This thread should've been closed after the first few posts. Not sure why people are getting high off it!!

hear hear just one day before obama visits Japan, America has proved ounce again their respect to other nations

Says who? A Russian wana be European?? :rofl: :angel:. You want me to list out your Comrades crimes on here? A lot of them are pretty shameful and the list is in hundreds if not thousands!

Would you support India hosting US military base? LOL

India is hosting the US forces. The process in bigger/larger numbers is about to start in the next few months :enjoy:

So true. I see it everyday in corporate world. Even number 2 guy in the company get shit on. All those liberal western boot licking Chinese out there who think China spend too much on military should read more stories like these.

In my view, in ten-year time period, China's defence budget should surpass 350 billion USD. It is exactly hard power that will prevent you from being maltreated/abused/raped/killed by foreigner military people on your own land and your country just watches it helplessly if not acting as an accomplice.

At times I think China won't get aggressive if the US does not really push it to; but, luckily, the US constantly harasses and China gradually gets more aggressive, although not yet to the level I would prefer.

This kind of news, therefore, should be widely circulated.

One needs to know what kind of an enemy one is dealing with.

china should exploit this. send some agents there and pay some whities to do more kidnapping again and again, then sit back and watch 'em locals burn the airbase down and eat popcorn. after that proceed to next phase... it sounds evil, but them CIA been doing this forever now around the world. let 'em play chinese game for once. lol

Okinawa is already literally boiling in rage at those hated foreign military contingencies. A Japanese classmate of mine just returned from a research trip on Ryukyus (although for a different research purpose) and he tells there is no chance for a compromise. Tokyo will sooner or later give in the pressure. Or the situation will be eve more open for exploitation.

You cannot simply sit don and watch your young girls and women being raped and killed by US military people.

Okinawa is already literally boiling in rage at those hated foreign military contingencies. A Japanese classmate of mine just returned from a research trip on Ryukyus (although for a different research purpose) and he tells there is no chance for a compromise. Tokyo will sooner or later give in the pressure. Or the situation will be eve more open for exploitation.

You cannot simply sit don and watch your young girls and women being raped and killed by US military people.

since they are champoin of free speech, it will be even more easier to exploit through social media. once shit ignited, it's gonna be shit all over.. lol. just look at what one small rumor over on weibo did in xinjiang a few years ago.. i think one day china will be forced to play this game if japan and uncle keep annoying china.

2i01YHg.gif

Last edited:
The heaviest price is paid by the Okinawans who happen to be staunchly anti-US base...

I perceive them as victims and sympathize.

I would not think the same of those elites in Tokyo and their media/business accomplices, though.

That's exactly why sovereignty is the highest political virtue and the sovereign nation state is the highest political office. In peace time, to be brutally killed by a foreign military man in your own land is the worst tragedy, I guess.
Whites' servants always try their best to cover up.

this guy wasn't a service member of the U.S. he only worked at the airbase. So he's screwed he'll be tried in Japan and serve a life sentence for murder in Japan.

kenneth.jpg

and no one wants to point out he's black since that wouldn't be PC, but fact is Black Americans commit more rape and murder than White,Hispanic, and Asian Americans

but let's overreact and let the actions of one black guy taint all the U.S servicemen in Okinawa and Japan :disagree:
lol, you are not even white, don't need to cover up for those countless atrocities white and black Americano have offended in servant states.

Back
Top Bottom