What's new

US man, 42, is arrested for incest after he dumps his wife and has a baby with his long-lost biologi

Asalamu Alaikum

I know, and it's a good argument, and I agree, but still.

:confused:
i know nothing can justify incest
but as it stands now incest is quite common even in a society like ours because sickoes are sickoes ....fcuk em...(specially among ultra khoonies not your usual khoonies though)

Last edited:
Giant+furries+time+to+leave+mother+earth+_65765bb71252b9dcb14391e46e3b04cf.jpg

LOL!l You do realize all acts (and aftermaths) of incest are perfectly legal in all of China except for Western influenced Hong Kong (where it carries a 20 year sentence). It's only slightly less legal in Thailand (everything is allowed except marriage)
Pointing some moral indignation finger at an incident in another country is rather funny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest#China
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest#Thailand

It isn't criminal for you guys so there are no news articles about it until somebody gets caught in Hong Kong. http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...g-kong-incest-case-had-sex-father-so-he-would
Dont kind them. I already know about all that, including inbreeding and cousin marriages for example in Pakistan which is widespread and accepted as well. However, instead of discussing the topic at hand, some people here are trying to act like its just a liberal western thing or something and how they are better off. LOL Couldn't be any further from the truth.

i know nothing can justify incest
but as it stands now incest is quite common even in a society like ours because sickoes are sickoes ....fcuk em...(specially among ultra khoonies not your usual khoonies though)

Cousin marriages don't count. Most marriages throughout history have been between cousins, and the risk of defects is low.

Objective of Shaitan: Make humans into primitive, primal animals. Exactly what this dude has done.

Just one question is the baby his granddaughter or his daughter :what:
When you marry a cousin, is your cousin a cousin or your spouse?

You see where I going with this. Mixing blood lines is not healthy even if it is consenting adults and family doing it.
To answer your question, it is both.

Cousin marriages don't count. Most marriages throughout history have been between cousins, and the risk of defects is low.

Birth defects among cousin marriages are double of normal marriages. Even schizophrenia is high among kids whose parents are closely related.

Birth defects among cousin marriages are double of normal marriages. Even schizophrenia is high among kids whose parents are closely related.

It's not high, the risk on average goes from 2-3% to 4-6%, when comparing cousin couple offpsring with non cousin couple offspring. The overall risk is still low.

It has been practiced frequently throughout history, if it was so bad this wouldn't be the case.

It's not high, the risk on average goes from 2-3% to 4-6%, when comparing cousin couple offpsring with non cousin couple offspring. The overall risk is still low.

It has been practiced frequently throughout history, if it was so bad this wouldn't be the case.

When it actually hit close to home, you will realize that it is not worth it. My brother has schizophrenia.

Lol! Your partial Japanese wacky genes are showing through {must be on both sides).

Both bestiality AND incest are perfectly legal in China!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stop trying to paint others as morally bankrupt without looking in your own backyard. Since you brought up bestiality don't make me post pics/videos of Chinese people with their family’s selectively bred/prized milk dog. Let's not completely gross out this forum.. :o::china:
Incest and bestiality is perfectly legal in India too? So? Just because there is no law against it, does not mean it is culturally acceptable, the reason there is no law is because the incidence is so low to warrant a law. I can come out with worse American **** in my collection, you want to try me genius? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have proven to you some states in US allow incest and bestiality. What more can you argue? You are a straight give away bhai, Indian to the core. :china:

Laws against bestiality and sodomy in the United States are largely a matter of state rather than federal jurisdiction, except for laws governing the District of Columbia and the U.S. Armed Forces. There is no federal law which explicitly prohibits sex between humans and animals

:lol:.

argue? You are a straight give away bhai, Indian to the core. :china:

The only thing you are proving is one reason why China has been backwards for so long. It is due to people like you who see what they want to see and refuse to see what they don't want to see. It then transforms into a "hive" mentality where everybody closes their eyes and nods in unison. You guys probably laughed off the Japanese as a bunch of lesser IQ near-sighted bumblers who wouldn't know how to make gunpowder if they had the directions in front of them. They couldn't be a military threat..so you wrote them off with a smile, shared pats on the back, and flag waving...but in reality they were. Same for the British/Dutch. Maybe instead of crying about the "100 years of humiliation" you guys should do an introspective as to how your own stubborn preconceived viewpoints of the world around you has lead to your own downfalls.

Hey @Gomig-21 check this kid out. Maybe we can have a beer and a good laugh over China's best representative here!!! He's a real piece of work!! The funny thing is he is not the only Chinese member on here like this. i can point out a bunch of others! It's amazing how their hive mentality works...and how they just stay on that path to the end.

Last edited:
The only thing you are proving is one reason why China has been backwards for so long. It is due to people like you who see what they want to see and refuse to see what they don't want to see. It then transforms into a "hive" mentality where everybody closes their eyes and nods in unison. You guys probably laughed off the Japanese as a bunch of lesser IQ near-sighted bumblers who wouldn't know how to make gunpowder if they had the directions in front of them. They couldn't be a military threat..so you wrote them off with a smile, shared pats on the back, and flag waving...but in reality they were. Same for the British/Dutch. Maybe instead of crying about the "100 years of humiliation" you guys should do an introspective as to how your own stubborn preconceived viewpoints of the world around you has lead to your own downfalls.

Hey @Gomig-21 check this kid out. Maybe we can have a beer and a good laugh over China's best representative here!!! He's a real piece of work!! The funny thing is he is not the only Chinese member on here like this. i can point out a bunch of others! It's amazing how their hive mentality works...and how they just stay on that path to the end.

There is no argument that we are technologically and socially more backward than the West. But morally, Americans are some of the most sadistic and fck up bunch of people I have ever seen. The amount of homelessness and drug addiction in the states makes the addiction during the Opium Wars look benign.

Nope, I have complete respect for Japanese and their work ethics, just not their genocidal propensity. Their culture is actually quite similar to the ideal Confucian society. If there was no enmity between us, we could have been great partners for an Asian revival.

You expect me to believe a white American guy would spend time in a Pakistani forum deriding Chinese? Trust me, I know a true blue American when I see one. You, my friend is a false flagger. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You use America as a cloak to cover up your Indian screw ups. :enjoy:. Nothing more, nothing less.

You expect me to believe a white American guy would spend time in a Pakistani forum deriding Chinese? Trust me, I know a true blue American when I see one. You, my friend is a false flagger. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL! Are you kidding me??? Do you know anything?? Are you truly that clueless?
Why are there so many Chinese on an English speaking defense forum based in the United States???? The guy who started this site lives in Indianapolis, Indiana (that's not in China!!!!) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: This definitely proves why you guys have been backwards for so long!!!! You are an incredible representative of your country!!!

If this was a site in Pakistan in Urdu you’d have a great point. I’d never even find it nevermind post on it. The reality is it is in English, based in the US (assuming they haven’t moved it yet after a recent admin change) , and started by a Pakistani-American with an interest in defense. Don’t let the “.pk” on the end fool you as to where you really are. This site is treated just as equally in defense forum lists as any other US one. The only noticeable difference is it has “Pakistan” in the name...which isn’t as bad as some other sites with cryptic hard to remember names.

Last edited:
LOL! Are you kidding me??? Do you know anything?? Are you truly that clueless?
Why are there so many Chinese on an English speaking defense forum based in the United States???? The guy who started this site lives in Indianapolis, Indiana (that's not in China!!!!) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: This definitely proves why you guys have been backwards for so long!!!! You are an incredible representative of your country!!!

If this was a site in Pakistan in Urdu you’d have a great point. I’d never even find it nevermind post on it. The reality is it is in English, based in the US (assuming they haven’t moved it yet after a recent admin change) , and started by a Pakistani-American with an interest in defense. Don’t let the “.pk” on the end fool you as to where you really are. This site is treated just as equally in defense forum lists as any other US one. The only noticeable difference is it has “Pakistan” in the name...which isn’t as bad as some other sites with cryptic hard to remember names.
Wow, you are trying really hard here bhai. Ok.......:cool:

There is a Chinese saying, the more you try to explain, the more guilty you are. :china::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom