What's new

US man, 42, is arrested for incest after he dumps his wife and has a baby with his long-lost biologi

when she is a child , when she grow up according to law of the mentioned state , he can't even ask her to go and buy one kilo of apple from the store next door

She's still his daughter. To violate your own child is abominable. Yes it's terrible she consented, but I view the father as commiting the worse offence. The father is supposed to look after his daughter, no matter how old she is. He broke that golden rule.

sick, there should be complete ban on crime news on this forum..

She's still his daughter. To violate your own child is abominable. Yes it's terrible she consented, but I view the father as commiting the worse offence. The father is supposed to look after his daughter, no matter how old she is. He broke that golden rule.
In that country many thing that were abominable just 1-2 decade ago are now legal and they are pushing to make it legal everywhere in the world. so why not make this legal and good and signs of culture and acceptance and equality and then find some penguin or fish to do this and say its natural like the other things that they make legal. let not go over the fact that mongoose do incest and old testament is filled with incest

In that country many thing that were abominable just 1-2 decade ago are now legal and they are pushing to make it legal everywhere in the world. so why not make this legal and good and signs of culture and acceptance and equality and then find some penguin or fish to do this and say its natural like the other things that they make legal. let not go over the fact that mongoose do incest and old testament is filled with incest

:confused:

both of them are sick, there is no victim in this case!

Mr.Hack-hook is equating incest with homosexuality because the pro-homosexuality camp always gives two reasons to justify homosexuality
1:-consenting adults
2:-animals do it too so its all natural

Asalamu Alaikum

I know, and it's a good argument, and I agree, but still.

:confused:

The child should be taken into care.

LOL!l You do realize all acts (and aftermaths) of incest are perfectly legal in all of China except for Western influenced Hong Kong (where it carries a 20 year sentence). It's only slightly less legal in Thailand (everything is allowed except marriage)
Pointing some moral indignation finger at an incident in another country is rather funny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest#China
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest#Thailand

It isn't criminal for you guys so there are no news articles about it until somebody gets caught in Hong Kong. http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...g-kong-incest-case-had-sex-father-so-he-would
Hey genius, see below

The Indian Penal Code (IPC) does not contain any specific provision against incest, but there are general provisions relating to sexual abuse of children by their custodian, such as a parent or teacher

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey genius, see below

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh LOL!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Wrong continent genius!!!!!! Think European ancestry next time. With India added to China (you can add Japan in too) it just proves how most of the Asian continent is messed up and backwards!!! At least some countries like Pakistan and the US have laws about it.

Last edited:
Oh LOL!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Wrong continent genius!!!!!! Think European ancestry next time. With India added to China (you can add Japan in too) it just proves how most of the Asian continent is messed up and backwards!!! At least some countries like Pakistan and the US have laws about it.
:lol:Your indic colors are shinning brightly bhai. Pretty desperate attempt there. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This week, New Jersey made bestiality illegal — but incest between adults remains entirely OK under state law. :china:

well it looks like he becomes father to his granddaughter and grandfather to his daughter on a single day :cheesy: also he looks pretty young for his age.. and he is a Trump supporter.

I wonder why homosexuality is good because they are two adult person that can decide for themselves , but incest is Bad even if they are two adult persons who can decide for themselves ?
isn't it sort of double standard ?

well isn't both of them big Adult of consenting Age ? then why only condemn one party?
isn't it also double standard ?
brother you wait for 10-15 years and this incest will become the new human rights project of liberals under following golden rules,just like they have established consensual rape and gay culture

1.Personal Freedom/none of your business
2.Consenting adults can have sex with whomever they want
3.You don't have the right to judge anyone

And The best part will be when You will call some liberal a Motherfucker he won't mind at all..rather he will say..yeah i did my mother twice last night and it was the best sex i have ever had

:lol:Your indic colors are shinning brightly bhai.

Lol! Your partial Japanese wacky genes are showing through {must be on both sides).

This week, New Jersey made bestiality illegal — but incest between adults remains entirely OK under state law. :china:

Both bestiality AND incest are perfectly legal in China!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stop trying to paint others as morally bankrupt without looking in your own backyard. Since you brought up bestiality don't make me post pics/videos of Chinese people with their family’s selectively bred/prized milk dog. Let's not completely gross out this forum.. :o::china:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom