What's new

US lawmakers urge Pakistan to take action against all militants

Forget the lakhvi and tell the modi to STFU. Supreme court already released him since Indian govt couldn't provide enough proves.
Do you think India doesn't know that Pakistan will never hand over Lakhvi? He will be used to shame Pakistan on international forum by India over and over again and will be a black spot on your so called "fight against terror".

P.S lakhvi got arrested 3 times specifically on the request of Indian Govt. I am not a fan of his but he was released by the court
From one of the judgement on Lakhvi

Justice Muhammad Anwarul Haq of Lahore High Court suspended the detention of Lakhvi (55) under Maintenance of Public Order after the government failed to present sensitive records against him in the court.

Lahore High Court suspends Mumbai terror attack mastermind Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi’s detention order, orders his immediate release - The Hindu

Do you think India doesn't know that Pakistan will never hand over Lakhvi? He will be used to shame Pakistan on international forum by India over and over again and will be a black spot on your so called "fight against terror".
Do you think we give a single flying big F? He will be used for what? How about STOP funding BLA and MQM. May be you need to know what Scotland yard says about your funding in Baluchistan. Shameful isn't it? No wonder why modi's gob is not running nowadays

From one of the judgement on Lakhvi

Justice Muhammad Anwarul Haq of Lahore High Court suspended the detention of Lakhvi (55) under Maintenance of Public Order after the government failed to present sensitive records against him in the court.

Lahore High Court suspends Mumbai terror attack mastermind Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi’s detention order, orders his immediate release - The Hindu
look at the source. The fact is that your lame govt have failed to provide sufficient evidence against him

Your Modi sarkaar tried to terrorize Karachi. Hail to PAK army for kicking the S out of your funded terrorists. Here is another good news for you. Two BLA commanders have surrendered today.

Do you think we give a single flying big F? He will be used for what? How about STOP funding to the BLA and MQM. May be you need to know what Scotland yard says about your funding in Baluchistan. Shameful isn't it? No wonder why modi's gob is not running nowadays
It's not about what Pakistan thinks or not because it's not for your consumption. What proofs do you have about Indian involvement in BLA and MQM? BBC report quoted a Pakistan source, we don't even have to dignify that with even a response.

It's not about what Pakistan thinks or not because it's not for your consumption. What proofs do you have about Indian involvement in BLA and MQM? BBC report quoted a Pakistan source, we don't even have to dignify that with even a response.
The report was from Scotland yard not from the Pakistani govt.

look at the source. The fact is that your lame govt have failed to provide sufficient evidence against him

Your Modi sarkaar tried to terrorize Karachi. Hail to PAK army for kicking the S out of your funded terrorists. Here is another good news for you. Two BLA commanders have surrendered today.

We provided enough evidence to demand an arrest, the onus lies on Pakistani authorities to investigate and provide further proofs against him because Indian agencies can't investigate in Pakistan.

No, we are not involved in Karachi, it's just your figment of imagination. Did those two BLA commanders spilled the beans about Indian funding?

The report was from Scotland yard not from the Pakistani govt.
can you provide a link please?

We provided enough evidence to demand an arrest, the onus lies on Pakistani authorities to investigate and provide further proofs against him because Indian agencies can't investigate in Pakistan.

No, we are not involved in Karachi, it's just your figment of imagination. Did those two BLA commanders spilled the beans about Indian funding?

India funding claims: Documents purport to reveal MQM leader's statement - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Do u need more?

And MQM leader asked his jayalaz to dissolve the party two days back. What does it tell you?

Times of India Scotland yard have arrived in Pakistan on Monday to investigate imran farooq case and Indian involvement. Published on 29.

And MQM leader asked his jayalaz to dissolve the party two days back. What does it tell you?
What made you think we Indians have a soft corner for MQM? kill every single member for all we care.

Times of India Scotland yard have arrived in Pakistan on Monday to investigate imran farooq case and Indian involvement. Published on 29.
I don't know how they print calendars in Pakistan but in India 30th comes after 29th.

This link says London Police is saying that it's not an official report. They are not denying the allegations

What made you think we Indians have a soft corner for MQM? kill every single member for all we care.

I don't know how they print calendars in Pakistan but in India 30th comes after 29th.
If you use your tiny brain then you'll come to know that they will not be able to investigate only in few days. It takes months for the verification

This link says London Police is saying that it's not an official report. They are not denying the allegations
How about wait for the facts to come out before throwing around acquisition then? Till then this statement is as good as there are no proofs of Indian involvement.

If you use your tiny brain then you'll come to know that they will not be able to investigate only in few days. It takes months for the verification
The first link you provided had a picture of a document which is from 30th May 2012, my tiny brain is unable to count how many months lapsed since. How about you use your Big Brains and explain it.

How about wait for the facts to come out before throwing around acquisition then? Till then this statement is as good as there are no proofs of Indian involvement.[
Time of India says Altaf along with India is under investigations

How about wait for the facts to come out before throwing around acquisition then? Till then this statement is as good as there are no proofs of Indian involvement.

The first link you provided had a picture of a document which is from 30th May 2012, my tiny brain is unable to count how many months lapsed since. How about you use your Big Brains and explain it.
Have I said anything about those documents? Trust me its your brain

Have I said anything about those documents? Trust me its your brain
To be honest you did, you are waving that document as proof of Indian involvement in Karachi and justifying action against MQM.

To be honest you did, you are waving that document as proof of Indian involvement in Karachi and justifying action against MQM.
You asked me to provide you a link and I did so you can read that article. I also provided you a heading to look for, specifically from Times of India and instead of reading the article, you are concentrating on reading something else then whose fault is it?

You asked me to provide you a link and I did so you can read that article. I also provided you a heading to look for, specifically from Times of India and instead of reading the article, you are concentrating on reading something else then whose fault is it?
What I provided was an official statement from the London Police itself saying the said "document" is fake.

Back
Top Bottom