What's new

US lawmakers tell Obama, dump Pakistan and go with India

Well since the OP couldn't provide the link, I did an online search and found that this article is from the TOI(let) so unless some respectable media outlet reports this news i refuse to take this article seriously

TOI is more respectable than your DAWN

Bhai
Why do you want the poor Mullahs to go kill themselves ! they are an ignorant lot thanks to years of deficiencies in our education system which unlike all the rest of the world has not seen the benefits in allying science and sociology to explain this glorious religion of ours better. If you listen to people like Zaglool un Najjar, Dr Zakir naik and others they will give you a flavour of religion interpreted in the light of modern sciences. The Mullah unfortunately is a relic of the past, who is as unfit in todays world as is the Dinosaur. Dont get me wrong , I have a lot of respect for a lot of very pious maulvi Sahiban, but it is time for us to generate a new class of enlightened( Truely__ not the Musharraf brigade) Muslims.
Araz

Love your post sir, it's behan actually. :)

But i have no respect nor tolerance for today's mullahs. They are the worst thing about Islam.

nonsense. Dawn is one of the most impartial newspapers in Pakistan, infact its neutrality and professional journalism ethics are so impressive that the Express Tribune (Pakistan) has hired the formed Legal Officer for Dawn as it's Legal Ombudsman.

Also Dawn is the only newspaper to be officially selected by the REO office and boasts some of the most well-read and seasoned journalists in Pakistan along with international writers of repute.

Dawn Journalist Imtiaz was awarded the Yale Award by Washington in 2008.

Sadly that is a quote from one of my favourite authors (if a little controversial) Sir. Jeffrey Archer. Regarding my gender, what you want to see my Drivers Licence now? ;P.

Ah, Wit... I love this... Why do you want me to ask you your driver license to Prove what you by yourself have accepted?? ;)

but the enemy of "my" enemy is "my friend"? No?.

I dont think so.... Thats a Wrong methodology.... If you are happy with it,fine, I got no issues on that :P

:P

Anyway lets leave the thread and take this to PM before we both gen a ban or something.

PM.... Well No.... I just want to leave this matter here... Its safe for both of us...

not a NEWS actually. . Every sensible analyst knew U.S would do this; as they have been doing all this in the past.

1947-1970s: Good relations, Pak-U.S friendship. . :cheers:

Pak's nuclear program begins: U.S discontinues friendly relations with Pak. .:flirt: :pakistan:

Soviet invasion in Afghanistan: Pak-U.S friendship. . :cheers:

Soviet Union leaves Afghanistan: U.S discontinues friendly relations with Pak. . :sniper: :pakistan:

U.S wants to invade Afghanistan: Pak-U.S friendship. . :cheers:

. . . . . . . . you know whats going to happen next. .. :meeting:

Only TOI, "one of the best newspaper outlets in India", can fabricate such cheap tabloid news like this. These are only the wet dreams of the curry eaters.

Yeah your qualitied journalism was served to the world through "fake wikileaks"created By Pakistani media, and the Funny part is later your media apologised to India after we proved it to be fake...

Really?? Man I don't think you need to advertise for tabloid level newspaper TOI. If you want a very unbiased reading try "The Hindu". TOI does not even fall in my top ten Indian medias.. Dawn is much better then TOI's sensassionalistic journalism..

All of this saga revolves around Gary Ackerman who obviously is a Jewish Zionist , holds the highest civil award from India and yes he is the Chairman of world jewish parliamentarians.

Now Gary gives Pakistanis advice which Gandhi gave to indian muslims :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom