What's new

US lawmakers tell Obama, dump Pakistan and go with India

This forum has gone to the dogs. Please ban me and cancel my subscription from this worthless community where Indians are free to mock Pakistan.

God bless.

Don't be so emotional, emotions take no place in open discussion, you only show your ideas and express your thinking, that is enough. If there are 5 out of 100 oppositions/allegedly troll understand your words then this is even something.

First this comes form Indian press & what repute of Indian media...we know, Never mind.
Second, payed and Indian backed policy motivators in USA, their thinking doesn't the voice of USA strategic planners. You know politics, there is lot of difference what you read and what in practice so take it easy. But observe through which ways propaganda going on and where concentrated.

Because of one thread don't loose your patience.

Sir,

My Intentions Are not to troll, But Wanted to cry out your one sidedness, You are only seeing one side of the coin, Do you think you are the only ones bashed?? Please go through all the Anti India stuffs lying here, If possible clean it, then Blame the mods, Mods are impartial by all means and are going great.... Why do you feel so insecure? after all its your forum, we are all "Un Invited" guests here

1. Don't patronise me...
we are all "Un Invited" guests here
In reference to the above quote... If you feel uninvited then leave, the fact that you are allowed to be a member shows you are not uninvited. /moot

My Intentions Are not to troll
The smiley suggests otherwise.

Do you think you are the only ones bashed??

Defence.PK and yet most of the threads i read are reeking of Anti Pakistani Jibber Jabber.

Please go through all the Anti India stuffs lying here, If possible clean it, then Blame the mods
how about you practice what you preach and apply the same to BRF?

Mods are impartial by all means and are going great.

Brown nosing helps tons. Keep it up.

Why do you feel so insecure?
Insecure? I think you will find the correct term in "insulted".

after all its your forum
not really it's the owners, forum.

In closing... Gilbert K. Chesterton said it perfectly: What people call impartiality may simply mean indifference, and what people call partiality may simply mean mental activity.

@ DV RULES
Don't be so emotional

Why not? Emotions are an attribute of being human and i am allowed to express them freely as i have not "insulted" or "offended" anyone in my post.

emotions take no place in open discussion
“Feelings are not supposed to be logical. Dangerous is the man who has rationalized his emotions.”

you only show your ideas and express your thinking, that is enough.

Which i did, i am not happy at all the Pakistan bashing going on here. I am also not happy that i am a paid supporter of a forum where people are not chastised for flagrant disregard for the emotions of the "home team".

payed and Indian backed policy motivators in USA, their thinking doesn't the voice of USA strategic planners.

Who care? This is not about that stupid report or the indian lobby in the US. This is about the direction of the discussions on this forum, which really stink. I returned after a 3 month stint from here and can only say it has gone from bad to worse.

You know politics, there is lot of difference what you read and what in practice so take it easy.

DV Brother... Did you even bother to read my complaint? I was not complaining about the report or its merits. I know it is just nonsense from Washington, i am commenting about the lack of moderation on posters who are openly insulting Pakistan on a forum with a large Pakistani audience.

If indeed it is a "international forum" then please remove all reference of PAKISTAN from it, thank you very much. I have been a member of World Defence Forum since 2007 and never complained once, because i expect such posts there but here... Give it a rest will ya.

Because of one thread don't loose your patience.

I can assure you that it is not one post. I am civil enough to tolerate the odd person who woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or the rare troll.. but this is far too frequent.

1. Don't patronise me...

I get nothing even by patronising a Virtual Friend, Leave alone an Enemy...

In reference to the above quote... If you feel uninvited then leave, the fact that you are allowed to be a member shows you are not uninvited. /moot

Alright Show Me Your Invitation letter Smart Boy, You too are un invited here... The only difference is I browse from other part of the world and I have Few reasons to justify my Stay here than You....

The smiley suggests otherwise.

Your Intentions Projects it so, otherwise it was pretty neat...

Defence.PK and yet most of the threads i read are wreaking of Anti Pakistani Jibber Jabber.

last time I saw, this was a Debating forum, and debates are not subjected pro everything, You even get negatives than positives which you personally expect to see here...

how about you practice what you preach and apply the same to BRF?

Never did I complain, did I?? Nor do I have any Problems in giving back anything wrong in what I see....

Brown nosing helps tons. Keep it up.

I dont depend on this to earn my living, so it doesnt help me....

Insecure? I think you will find the correct term in "insulted".

Insulted when You are bashed, and Inspired when We are??

not really it's the owners, forum.

There, You are true... And the Owner Has given equal Privileges to everyone, But You seem to not like it

So many mouth's, not enough sandwiches for our dear indian friends. :)

Alright Show Me Your Invitation letter Smart Boy, You too are un invited here... The only difference is I browse from other part of the world and I have Few reasons to justify my Stay here than You....

Your Intentions Projects it so, otherwise it was pretty neat...

last time I saw, this was a Debating forum, and debates are not subjected pro everything, You even get negatives than positives which you personally expect to see here...

Never did I complain, did I?? Nor do I have any Problems in giving back anything wrong in what I see....

There, You are true... And the Owner Has given equal Privileges to everyone, But You seem to not like

LOLWHAT! Did you just call me your enemy? What the HELL! Mate you better do a quick search of my posts and see how anti indian i am before you start spilling your real emotions all over the forum.

Alright Show Me Your Invitation letter Smart Boy, You too are un invited here
The joke is on you x2...
1 message RescueRanger he is a respected member and it is with his invitation that i joined as a "PAYING" member to support what he said was the best defence forum for Pakistanis.

2. I am not a boy ;)

Few reasons to justify my Stay here than You....
My, my ever the intellectual.... NOT

Last time i checked common manners and decency go a LONG WAY!

Well since you say fit to label me the "ENEMY" please kindly quote 1 post from me where i have been anti indian or expressed hatred or malice towards India?

Pointless...

please quote 1 post from me where i have cheered any anti indian post? I can give you the number of my good friend Ashish Nanda from Mumbai here in London, you can ask him just how anti Indian i am.

Don't be too quick to judge me based on the flag bellow my avatar.

There, You are true... And the Owner Has given equal Privileges to everyone, But You seem to not like
sigh at this statement. Like i said, please do not patronise me.. :)

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

I can see you have a free hand to troll here.

As does his Indian counterparts....

Only TOI, "one of the best newspaper outlets in India", can fabricate such cheap tabloid news like this. These are only the wet dreams of the curry eaters.
In case you hadn't noticed, U.S.-Indian military ties are increasing: link

Long before Obama was elected I knew he was the more "anti-Pakistani" of the two candidates: only Obama specifically mentioned, during the campaign, increasing anti-terror ops in Pakistani without the cooperation of the GoP. My guess is that is because with his background of childhood Muslim education in Indonesia Obama expects better conduct from Muslims than what he sees in Pakistanis today.

For those who are still confused by this, consider that Obama's Muslim advisers and staff generally have East Asian, Arab, or African backgrounds. You know better than I what prejudices these Muslims may or may not have towards Pakistanis.

In case you hadn't noticed, U.S.-Indian military ties are increasing: link

Long before Obama was elected I knew he was the more "anti-Pakistani" of the two candidates: only Obama specifically mentioned, during the campaign, increasing anti-terror ops in Pakistani without the cooperation of the GoP. My guess is that is because with his background of childhood Muslim education in Indonesia Obama expects better conduct from Muslims than what he sees in Pakistanis today.

For those who are still confused by this, consider that Obama's Muslim advisers and staff generally have East Asian, Arab, or African backgrounds. You know better than I what prejudices these Muslims may or may not have towards Pakistanis.

Bang on the nail. Pakistan administration is non existent... Thank you DEMOCRAZY and Thank you GHQ... A comedy of errors. Glory to the DEMOCRAZY!

I feel like i am watching a Monty Python flick. Democratically elected government my ....

As for the mullah's they can all just go kill themselves.

LOLWHAT! Did you just call me your enemy? What the HELL! Mate you better do a quick search of my posts and see how anti indian i am before you start spilling your real emotions all over the forum.

You were the one who asked me not to patronize you, Now You ask me Why I dint?? Well Anyways, That was a Very Sweet revenge from my part...

The joke is on you x2...
1 message RescueRanger he is a respected member and it is with his invitation that i joined as a "PAYING" member to support what he said was the best defence forum for Pakistanis.

Never, The joke is still on you, its like saying I was Invited to a function by a Highly defined Celebrity who apparently is not organizing it..

2. I am not a boy ;)

Not My Problem....

My, my ever the intellectual.... NOT

Quite Sarcastic, there you broke the nut in the last word...

Last time i checked common manners and decency go a LONG WAY!

Never did I expect it here, nor did I find it ,neither am I surprised...

Well since you say fit to label me the "ENEMY" please kindly quote 1 post from me where i have been anti indian or expressed hatred or malice towards India?

Ahmen, Quote me where I said You were Anti India? I was Not Patronizing you and that too for a simple reason where you asked me not to dear... ;)

Pointless...

It sure Defies a Point, and quite Pointless

please quote 1 post from me where i have cheered any anti indian post? I can give you the number of my good friend Ashish Nanda from Mumbai here in London, you can ask him just how anti Indian i am.

So Why do You have a Problem and why show anger over Indian getting equal rights here??

Don't be too quick to judge me based on the flag bellow my avatar.

It took me 5 minutes to Judge you, wasnt the quickest between us...

sigh at this statement. Like i said, please do not patronise me.. :)

You have a Problem even If I dont Patronize you, its better to patronize you than not to...

You were the one who asked me not to patronize you, Now You ask me Why I dint?? Well Anyways, That was a Very Sweet revenge from my part...

Never, The joke is still on you, its like saying I was Invited to a function by a Highly defined Celebrity who apparently is not organizing it..

Not My Problem....

Quite Sarcastic, there you broke the nut in the last word...

Never did I expect it here, nor did I find it ,neither am I surprised...

Ahmen, Quote me where I said You were Anti India? I was Not Patronizing you and that too for a simple reason where you asked me not to dear... ;)

It sure Defies a Point, and quite Pointless

So Why do You have a Problem and why show anger over Indian getting equal rights here??

It took me 5 minutes to Judge you, wasnt the quickest between us...

You have a Problem even If I dont Patronize you, its better to patronize you than not to...

Nice of you to come clean. First you call me an Enemy and then you say
Quote me where I said You were Anti India?
Clueless much Quincy Magoo?

It took me 5 minutes to Judge you
“Never judge a man's actions until you know his motives”

Nice of you to come clean. First you call me an Enemy and then you say
Clueless much Quincy Magoo?

Well, The Only way to not patronize you was to call you an Enemy and the oxford meaning to it is not Anti Indian .... Well If you demand a Patronizing session Lets go ahead with it... what say??

“Never judge a man's actions until you know his motives”

But You said you were not a Boy :P ...

Well, The Only way to not patronize you was to call you an Enemy and the oxford meaning to it is not Anti Indian .... Well If you demand a Patronizing session Lets go ahead with it... what say??

But You said you were not a Boy :P ...

But You said you were not a Boy :P ..

Sadly that is a quote from one of my favourite authors (if a little controversial) Sir. Jeffrey Archer. Regarding my gender, what you want to see my Drivers Licence now? ;P

Well, The Only way to not patronize you was to call you an Enemy and the oxford meaning to it is not Anti Indian
but the enemy of "my" enemy is "my friend"? No?

:P

Anyway lets leave the thread and take this to PM before we both gen a ban or something.

Bhai
Why do you want the poor Mullahs to go kill themselves ! they are an ignorant lot thanks to years of deficiencies in our education system which unlike all the rest of the world has not seen the benefits in allying science and sociology to explain this glorious religion of ours better. If you listen to people like Zaglool un Najjar, Dr Zakir naik and others they will give you a flavour of religion interpreted in the light of modern sciences. The Mullah unfortunately is a relic of the past, who is as unfit in todays world as is the Dinosaur. Dont get me wrong , I have a lot of respect for a lot of very pious maulvi Sahiban, but it is time for us to generate a new class of enlightened( Truely__ not the Musharraf brigade) Muslims.
Araz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom