What's new

US-Japan drill 'raises regional tension'

Typical Chinese way of twisting facts.

Standoff began April 8, 2012. US-Philippines exercises started April 25.

The June 11 article's title is U.S. Takes A Pass — For Now — On China Sea Disputes.

Pitiful Chinese.
Pathetic is a nation renowned for exporting maids being used by its former master and dumped like a tampon.

China's Drill has not the same meaning as US-Japan: we made the drill to update our defense readiness to the modern warfare condition, but US-Japan drill is serving a mostly the geopolitical purpose knowing that they have best Navy, but still feel insecure about China...I don't know how U.S will react if China-Cuba Navy drill:blink:...but dont worry we can eventually start with Venezuela to easy American concern :lol:.

Having the best equipment doesn't mean we don't do drills. Always maintain readiness as you said. And we have in the past do drills with SK and Japan for many many years so this is nothing new. Raising tensions when this is the norm?

I do wonder why when the US has a drill it "raises tension" when China has a drill it is "building ties"

I do wonder why when the US has a drill it "raises tension" when China has a drill it is "building ties"

Simple..when China have a drill with other country "let say such Indonisia" at the vincinity of Autralia...than you will understand.

Having the best equipment doesn't mean we don't do drills. Always maintain readiness as you said. And we have in the past do drills with SK and Japan for many many years so this is nothing new. Raising tensions when this is the norm?

We don't care how many times or who ever you want to make drill with but chose a time when we have crisis with Japan or with Fillipine is not wise, if you want to set that as a good example to this world...than don't whine if one day you find China-Iran drills, China-North Korea drill or China-Taliban exercice: we will certainly return your favor one day that enemy of US is China's friends.

Back
Top Bottom