What's new

US is India's top arms supplier; France to fly into the spot this year

I DONT SEE you laughing at the license assembly of the little budget thunder you build with 100% imported hardware..#

AND you will not be laughing knowing india HAS 240 SU30MKI in service today

So you agree that it has critical imported componenets even after a decade !

LOL. First of all It is not 100%. Second I never claimed pakistan to be global powerhouse. Like you did..

So shame on you. If this is what you call powerhouse, whose more than 50% critical components comprises of Imported components. Then I can imagine your brain capacity.
SO can you defend the Global powerghouse claim. :lol:

LOL. First of all It is not 100%. Second I never claimed pakistan to be global powerhouse. Like you did..

How can Pakistan be a global power house

DOES it ENJOY 2,5 trillion GDP worth $370 billion forex reserve gowing at 7% per annum.

NO IT DOES NOT its like 10% of those figures

YOU KNOW WHO is growing and that SIZE .........I will let you GUESS begins with LETTER I

How can Pakistan be a global power house

DOES it ENJOY 2,5 trillion GDP worth $370 billion forex reserve gowing at 7% per annum.

NO IT DOES NOT its like 10% of those figures

YOU KNOW WHO is growing and that SIZE .........I will let you GUESS begins with LETTER I
Ofc It is not. Yet inida with so much money is power house ? What A joke

What is your age kid ?
Saudi Budget is more than Indians one. Does it make a global powerhouse.
DUDE you so called powerhouse still import stuff :D

That is indeed shameful for a so called self procliamed powerhouse

Ofc It is not. Yet inida with so much money is power house ? What A joke

What is your age kid ?
Saudi Budget is more than Indians one. Does it make a global powerhouse.
DUDE you so called powerhouse still import stuff :D

That is indeed shameful for a so called self procliamed powerhouse

ISRAEL imports stuff
SAUDI import stuff
UK imports stuff

Japan IMPORTS stuff

NOW your talking NONSENSE

INDIA is the FASTEST growing GDP in the world
6th largest GDP
4TH BIGGEST military power in terms of manpower and assets

IN THE REGION you live in THAT constiututes a POWERHOUSE

ISRAEL imports stuff
SAUDI import stuff
UK imports stuff

Japan IMPORTS stuff

NOW your talking NONSENSE

INDIA is the FASTEST growing GDP in the world
6th largest GDP
4TH BIGGEST military power in terms of manpower and assets

IN THE REGION you live in THAT constiututes a POWERHOUSE
Busllshit. The countries you have mentioned except saudi are power house. They do not import CRITICAL Components rather they make it ! which india fails to. Except for arabia tell me are any of those counties in top ten importer ?

Where as India steals the crown even with so much Money.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...gest-weapons-importer-tag/article14095784.ece

YOU ARE blind and in denile mode .

OR DO YOU WISH ME TO EDUCATE YOU

TODAY as you sit and argue about indian imports of weapons INDIA has 25 warships under construction

hundreds if missles

attack helicopters

utility helicopters

radars

Spy Satalites

YOU JUST CARRY ON with your obvious envy

spy satlites

indian indengious awacs

Sikander

DO YOU REQUIRE more evidence

OR should go and hide under a rock now

HOW ABOUT THESE

the massive KOLKATTA CLASS guided missle destroyers

like I SAID GO AND HIDE

INDIA will be the 4th biggest GDP in 5 years

THAT IS A 100% CERTAINTY

GURANTEED

Busllshit. The countries you have mentioned except saudi are power house. They do not import CRITICAL Components rather they make it ! which india fails to. Except for arabia tell me are any of those counties in top ten importer ?

where YOU hiding BUDDY

You think india IS STANDING STIIL

we HAVE DITCHED RUSSIA ..............LIKE I TOLD YOU

INDIA has outgrown RUSSIA .....

INDIA HAS THIRST for TOP LINE FRENCH ISRAELI USA hardware

AND shared technology

AND IS BUILDING indengious systems AS ABOVE

this is JUST THE START ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WAIT AND WATCH BY 2025

YOU ARE blind and in denile mode .

OR DO YOU WISH ME TO EDUCATE YOU

TODAY as you sit and argue about indian imports of weapons INDIA has 25 warships under construction

hundreds if missles

attack helicopters

utility helicopters

radars

Spy Satalites

YOU JUST CARRY ON with your obvious envy

spy satlites

indian indengious awacs

Sikander

DO YOU REQUIRE more evidence

OR should go and hide under a rock now

HOW ABOUT THESE

the massive KOLKATTA CLASS guided missle destroyers

like I SAID GO AND HIDE

INDIA will be the 4th biggest GDP in 5 years

THAT IS A 100% CERTAINTY

GURANTEED

where YOU hiding BUDDY

You think india IS STANDING STIIL

we HAVE DITCHED RUSSIA ..............LIKE I TOLD YOU

INDIA has outgrown RUSSIA .....

INDIA HAS THIRST for TOP LINE FRENCH ISRAELI USA hardware

AND shared technology

AND IS BUILDING indengious systems AS ABOVE

this is JUST THE START ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WAIT AND WATCH BY 2025
Youre indeed dimwit. KOlkata has forein critical components. Dhurv has 60% foregin critical componenets.
By showing youtube vidoes. Who any tom DICK and harry can make, doesnt prove shit. IT is not me saying. It is your own reporting that yiou guys are still importing. No global powerhouse does that to which youre comparing yourself.
Hiding ? Are you drunk or high on cheap beer? You are the who is hidden and lives in borders of her majesty and not in India. I am where I am supposed to be.\

I am only dissing your self proclaimed title of GLOBAL powerhouse. E Even after a decade $0 percent plus compoenets of MKi are still imported.

Ditched russia hardly. You should visit India once in your lifetime to check the reality Indian and russian relations trust me they go very far away than a NRI who has escaped India. Merely by posting the Youtube doesnyt show jack.

Are you ILL

The thread confirms that Russia is no longer india primary source of imported weapons

That india has moved on to USA France & Israel.

YET in this thread and the previous thread about INDIA demanding TOT and refusing to take part on PAK FA in its current guise ... YOU SIMPLY REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT india no LONGER SEES RUSSIA as its pimary weapons source... WE HAVE TRIED to explain the reasons for this BUT YOU and SOME PAKISTANIS SIMPLY REFUSE to accept this ........

INDIA IS not PAKISTAN ........... we DO NOT HOLD ONTO coat tails of any nation BE IT Russia or USA or France

THIS IS HOW BIG NATIONS BEHAVE something you people cannot fathom as you think like a PAKISTANI
You're mentally I'll.
I tagged you to show that you being so called global power house is still reliantm foreign CRITICAL components. Plus what the fk would you know. You don't even live indis.
See, watching Bollywood will only make you as you're

Are you ILL

The thread confirms that Russia is no longer india primary source of imported weapons

That india has moved on to USA France & Israel.

YET in this thread and the previous thread about INDIA demanding TOT and refusing to take part on PAK FA in its current guise ... YOU SIMPLY REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT india no LONGER SEES RUSSIA as its pimary weapons source... WE HAVE TRIED to explain the reasons for this BUT YOU and SOME PAKISTANIS SIMPLY REFUSE to accept this ........

INDIA IS not PAKISTAN ........... we DO NOT HOLD ONTO coat tails of any nation BE IT Russia or USA or France

THIS IS HOW BIG NATIONS BEHAVE something you people cannot fathom as you think like a PAKISTANI
So you agree yiuenot powerhouse, right ? You import so much content. It all just pompous show of make in India. I m glad that I m not Indian . otherwise I would be dumb like you're

Members: Avoid use of offensive etc language and name calling against each other. Discuss the matter in civility & manners while agreeing to disagree with respect.

Thanks.

Thank you eagle I agree no personal insults.

Getting back to topic.

France flying to top of Indian weapons source .... The article is correct France Israel and USA will remain the main source of weapons in the future

And yes India will continue to import billions from all three nations and indeed Russia to lessee extent.

Yes whilst I have amply demonstrated India now designs and builds at home all types of weapons some of their critical.parts come from.overseas

And I am all in favour of such concept. .

The Usa engines on tejas or israeli hmd in tejas is awesome.

The barak Sam 8 on our warships is a awesome addition

We use 59% indian materials to build 200 mki in India again no issue the french avionics and EW suites from Israel on mki are world class.

Having a growing indengious weapons s industry and learning and adding brilliant french israeli Usa systems is a smart move

Well done India

Thank you eagle I agree no personal insults.

Getting back to topic.

France flying to top of Indian weapons source .... The article is correct France Israel and USA will remain the main source of weapons in the future

And yes India will continue to import billions from all three nations and indeed Russia to lessee extent.

Yes whilst I have amply demonstrated India now designs and builds at home all types of weapons some of their critical.parts come from.overseas

And I am all in favour of such concept. .

The Usa engines on tejas or israeli hmd in tejas is awesome.

The barak Sam 8 on our warships is a awesome addition

We use 59% indian materials to build 200 mki in India again no issue the french avionics and EW suites from Israel on mki are world class.

Having a growing indengious weapons s industry and learning and adding brilliant french israeli Usa systems is a smart move

Well done India
Wrong as usual again lying. Its says on report 44% foreign components for mki.

Back
Top Bottom