What's new

US is forced to accept that China is a Developed Country

It's about nominal GDP and PPP, my point is PPP actually in some aspect reflects the over productivity better than nominal GDP.

Again, productivity is good, but it is not the same thing as capability.

Again, productivity is good, but it is not the same thing as capability.
Both yuan and dollar can buy burgers, but the purchasing power in China and US can be very different, how about this time we use burgers as an example in stead to help you better understand the idea, but you also claim burgers in US are of much better quality of course.

burgers in US are of much better quality

That would be more subjective, but again, this is very different than capability, specially of equipment.

A jet engine is a jet engine right? Until it comes to MTBO. :D

That would be more subjective, but again, this is very different than capability, specially of equipment.

A jet engine is a jet engine right? Until it comes to MTBO. :D
It seems you are just too thick to know what it is about, google and find the definition of nomimal GDP VS PPP, they have nothing to do with better quality or what specific products, did you ever go to a middle school?

Two Americans talking about life and work in China. they may not make as much as they did in US, but they can save much much more.
微信图片_20230130112125.png

Last edited:
It's about nominal GDP and PPP, my point is PPP actually in some aspect reflects the over productivity better than nominal GDP.

It's just an example, how about eating, housing, medicare... you are just trying to go off topic, what I mean is PPP actually reflects a country's overall strength better than nominal GDP.

No it doesn’t. That means countries like India, Indonesia, and Brazil would be stronger than Japan, UK, and France. PPP is useless, nominal is what matters.

No it doesn’t. That means countries like India, Indonesia, and Brazil would be stronger than Japan, UK, and France. PPP is useless, nominal is what matters.
PPP also has per capita wise, so it depends on how you term "stronger".

It seems you are just too thick to know what it is about, google and find the definition of nomimal GDP VS PPP, they have nothing to do with better quality or what specific products, did you ever go to a middle school?

I may be thick, but at least I understand the difference between value and capability, unlike you, which would make you thicker. :D

PPP is the real deal.

Can a person in San Francisco or New York survive if he/she is paid same money as in Vietnam or Bangladesh?

No adjustment for quality of said survival?

I may be thick, but at least I understand the difference between value and capability, unlike you, which would make you thicker. :D

LOL, have to say that your idea about nominal GDP and PPP is so unique, one of a kind in the world.

LOL, have to say that your idea about nominal GDP and PPP is so unique, one of a kind in the world.

But still better than your lack of understanding about value and capability. Obviously commiebots are not taught how to use a dictionary. Please do try it sometime. :D

But still better than your lack of understanding about value and capability. Obviously commiebots are not taught how to use a dictionary. Please do try it sometime. :D
lOl, I guess you must believe this train was produced by PPP, not nominal GDP

TELEMMGLPICT000324308062_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpeg

But it's PPP or nominal GDP? based on your "unique" logic, it must be PPP, right?

Probably has to do with brittleness of the rails that failed due to poor QC. Chinesium and real steel have different capabilities and load cycles, obviously.

You are mixing up Productivity with Quality.

You can create same quality product being productive.

Else Apple and Tesla would not be making their cell phones and cars in China

Back
Top Bottom