What's new

US, India should try to keep Lanka away from China's sway

Again I said " you and your countryman's double standard " ....which includes yourself ....

It's not surprising that you don't give hoot to your own opinion ...because you have none ....

All you can do is just troll .

any sane person can understand that I have proved you wrong on all accounts ....off course you can't understand ....since I said any " sane " person !!!

You off course can't see through my logic ....it takes certain level of mental maturity to understand logic, reasoning !

Having said that ....I am not interested in responding your rubbish .

Do you have anything substantial to say based on facts ?

If not then stop trolling ....

In 1950 China's GNP was meager 50 billion Yuan ( with exchange rate in 1950 calculate yourself if you can to get figure in US dollars ) ....compared to that 300 million US dollars was very very big amount ....

But since you have got habit of making statements without thinking , you will only find making yourself fool again and again whenever you will deal with me .

Now stop trolling .....

LOL, according to your logic, disagreeing is trolling. Illuminating logic indeed!
And How many times do u need to use the word troll in your post? LOL!
Stop trolling, $300 million is peanuts!

LOL, according to your logic, disagreeing is trolling. Illuminating logic indeed!
And How many times do u need to use the word troll in your post? LOL!
Remember, $300 million is peanuts!

Disagreeing is not trolling ....but asking which school I studied ....or advise to join Bollywood forum .... etc etc is clearly trolling .

Your inability to stick to one topic , make logical discussion and instead post disruptive , instigating comments ...constitutes trolling !

Disagreeing is not trolling ....but asking which school I studied ....or advise to join Bollywood forum .... etc etc is clearly trolling .

Your inability to stick to one topic , make logical discussion and instead post disruptive , instigating comments ...constitutes trolling !

No, you are trolling me by luring/mentioning my name in this thread, then you make it look like I was trolling by ending every post of yours with "stop trolling." What are you trying to achieve? To have an intellectual discussion? Obviously not. Because the topic of $300 million loan has been discussed to death, you even got an infraction the last time. Are you not setting me up? Why mention my name to invite me here? Thread is about Sri Lanka. You have a lot of explanation to do.

Yes arm Sri Lanka with nukes just like we armed Pakistan. Now India's days of bullying its neighbors are over!

All of India's neighbours want our presence in South Asia to keep the Indian bullies in check. We will keep the Indian tyrants firmly in their cage. They don't dare mess with the PLA.

This topic is brought up to create unnecessary tension-It is the aim of the Government and people of Sri Lanka to maintain good relations with India.Sri Lanka is quickening its pace of economic development-it requires partner countries-China,India,Japan,South Korea,Thailand,Malaysia,Singapore-all these countries are contributing to its growth in infrastructure ,tourism and Industries. China is getting undue attention-that is all.

To be honest the advancement Indo-Lanks relationship lies on Srilanka. India as a nation though has an independent foreign policy has been long crippled by domestic interests.

so we need to play this from lankan perspective and encourage them to improve their relations with resident Tamilians. By that the so called differences arising due to Pro-Tamil parties in India will calm down.

This can then pave the way for better relationship with Srilanka.
This island country is a place of our interest, and no matter what its importance in the Indian ocean cant be undermined aided by Chinese presence.

What about millions of tamils in Sri Lanka .....International pressure has forced Rajpaksa government to conduct free and fair elecyions in Tamil majority restive areas ....

India needs to stay engaged with Sri Lanka ....Irrespective of fact if it deepens ties with China .

we don't have to see this as zero sum game !

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...eep-lanka-away-chinas-sway.html#ixzz2fi7UcAti
As if Rajapakshe gives any **** to it. I agree with Tsherring22

All of India's neighbours want our presence in South Asia to keep the Indian bullies in check. We will keep the Indian tyrants firmly in their cage. They don't dare mess with the PLA.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/279005-us-india-should-try-keep-lanka-away-chinas-sway-5.html#ixzz2fi81cm6q
what about Japan, Taiwan,South Korea and Vietnam do about PLA tyrants?

Looks like self claimed superpower of Asia is loosing friends slowly slowly due to her attitude towards other small nations.....and that is worrying them...:smitten:

I dont know why the rest of India is worried so much, Even if SL is armed by china, TN/Tamils of southern India are the one's who has to face the aggression at first point. Even we/Tamils are not bothered, In Tamil Nadu we are not even hearing/bothered about this news at all, why you guys are bothering too much about SL.

Looks like self claimed superpower of Asia is loosing friends slowly slowly due to her attitude towards other small nations.....and that is worrying them...:smitten:

Dont worry if we have to live like Israel we can live...We give a damn..

Sri Lankan national interests demands more cooperation with China.

if US wants to checkmate China then she needs to protect Sri Lankan Interests.

As far as India is concerned, Sri Lankans don't trust India whereas Indian govt cant not risk losing Tamil Nadu by going all out support for Sri Lanka.

hence better choice for SL is to be Chinese ally.

No, you are trolling me by luring/mentioning my name in this thread, then you make it look like I was trolling by ending every post of yours with "stop trolling." What are you trying to achieve? To have an intellectual discussion? Obviously not. Because the topic of $300 million loan has been discussed to death, you even got an infraction the last time. Are you not setting me up? Why mention my name to invite me here? Thread is about Sri Lanka. You have a lot of explanation to do.

again because of your habit of reacting without reading is responsible for making fool of yourself ....

Did you read the circumstances due to which I quoted you ?

Off course not or else you would have shut your mouth and left rather than babbling here !

Your countryman China today directly questioned " whether I have any source to claim my assertion regarding China's meager aid to Pakistan post 2010 floods " Even after quoting source for the same he continued to justify how great has been China's 250 million dollars aid .
I was forced to show contrast and double standard between two scenarios in which you continue to call 300 million USD aid by Soviet Russia ( when China's GNP was mere 50 billion Yuan ) as peanuts while your country man calls China's 250 million dollas aid to Pakistan ( when Pakistan's GDP was 678 billion USD ) as substantial .

I had 2 legitimate reasons to quote you : 1 To show how wrong you have been all along ....despite several proofs to deny Soviet Russia's massive aid to China 2. show your countryman how wrong he is that China's aid to Pakistan has been abysmally low and insulting !

Off course as adage goes " No amount of truth and proof can cure utter lies of born liars ..... "

So irrespective of all the proofs given to you you will continue to bask in your world of denial

Have some shame to accept your mistake ! But you won't ....because it takes big heart to accept the mistakes ....narrow minded people can't do that .....

You have been trolling all along ....

Infractions is what ...a death punishment ? well I was new to PDF and did not knew ways and means and 5 of you ganaged up against me .....Since none of you had guts to match me in discussuion or disprove my proofs or counteract my sources ....you got me infracted ....
But were you spared ?

But you are a person without any integrity who continues to move around as if you received Nobel Prize of PDF despite yourself having received infractions many times !!!

You have been trolling by saking me which school I have been ....or I should join Bollywood forum and what not

You are on Defense forum talk defence matters and with proofs and based on facts .

You will not do that because you are only interested in trolling ....

Making personal comments , baseless allegations , loose talk and talking nonsense mixed with lies is only your capability . you can't rise above that .

I do not have to set you up ....and if I did ....You would be fool to be trapped yourself right ?

Once again my intention to quote you was to provide ready reference of PDF member's statement to your countryman ....

If you blindly jumped in our discussion ...It's not my fault .

You should have kept quite and remained aside ....when you have nothing to prove and nothing to show ....but as usual you made fool of yourself by trolling here .

Now once again I tell you stop trolling .....Don't derail this thread .

I have said all that I had to .... This thread is meant for discussion about Sri Lanka , India ,US .

Don't derail this thread with your trolling !!!

Back
Top Bottom