What's new

US-IND Defeated..53 Countries back China over Hong Kong and the National Security law.

Try this....

So you don't respect these countries?
Obviously.Americans are highly delusional.They think of themselves as the heir of roman empire. Hopefully their end will be closer to rome.

Obviously.Americans are highly delusional.They think of themselves as the heir of roman empire. Hopefully their end will be closer to rome.
I am hoping for a rise in Asia and witness the downfall of these countries that think they are everything.

Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Belarus, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Comoros, Congo, Cuba, North Korea, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Togo, UAE, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Wow the mighty 53 congrats China!

Where is Togo?

Most of the against China are the white countries and the wannabe whites like Japan and Palau.

Pakistan will always side with China, we have similar type of partnership that America and Israel enjoys. Russia will also side with China and that's given.

What people fail to realise, in terms of brute force, Russia, China and Pakistan are the first, third and fourth biggest nuclear powers, with America on second spot. And this is a very important aspect that no one likes to talk about.

India is just being uncle sam's unpaid bitch and nothing more, they don't give a crap about anything other than pleasing uncle sam and trying to be the regional supa powa ..

What are you for USA in the past and for china now?.. just look at your situation...never had an independent foreign policy... rely on either US / china..

What we were in the past for USA, is what you are today for the USA. Now figure it out, yourself.

correction there is difference between being "under dog" i.e. unappreciated unsung hero and being a simple "dog", we did what uncle sam could not have done itself despite of long cold war era on the other hand our SUPAPOWA neighbor is turning out to be a laughing stock

I really doubt India cares about Hong Kong. They know the consequences of interfering in Chinese domestic politics would be extremely severe ...
Ignorance and denial is a bliss. India voted against China and that matters a lot.

Also in general numbers dont matter, i can take entire Africa and declare victory based on numbers, i think what matters where are the mood of world Major Powers. not the 20 African/Asian countries to show the numbers.

Also 100 Countries can use Huawei for the entire sum of $100M, while the 1 single country ban Huawei that might make a loss of $100B. so numbers really doesnt matter in the game. it is the weight that matters.

Back
Top Bottom