What's new

US-IND Defeated..53 Countries back China over Hong Kong and the National Security law.

About 40 of the 53 might be easy-to-pay-off African and other tiny places like Cuba and Venezuela. Most notable support was probably Russia, Pakistan, Iran.. curious to see if Italy and Spain went for China or if neutral. See we need to see the list. Maybe China doesn't want yo show the names and rather just go with tally number.

Much of Europe (Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Scandanaian countries..) went with the UK declaration. Japan as well. If Taiwan was participating, they surely would make the 27, into 28.

According to Bharati propaganda Pakistan and China are diplomatically isolated countries and whole world support Hindu terrorists ruled Gangadesh.

I wonder where those bharati propaganda troller :D They are hiding right now

Can Somebody name those 53 and 27 Countries?

Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Belarus, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Comoros, Congo, Cuba, North Korea, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Togo, UAE, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Belarus, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Comoros, Congo, Cuba, North Korea, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Togo, UAE, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Link please ? Always provide source if you posted data like this.

Nothing new bro, thats the name of their games, it never grew old
I know how you feel cos my hometown Hongkong is being attack on all fronts with sanctions threat from the "5 eyes" gang & companies for established a "National security law" which everywhere has one recently

5 eyes vs the East

Its essentially the West v the East if you consider the Aussies and Kiwis down under as essentially an outpost of the West. With the Japs, Viets and genetic slaves i.e Indians shouting "me, me, me" only for the west to used as a tissue paper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the list according to this website:
https://www.axios.com/countries-sup...law-0ec9bc6c-3aeb-4af0-8031-aa0f01a46a7c.html

China, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Belarus, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Comoros, Congo-Brazzaville, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Togo, UAE, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

upload_2020-7-2_10-57-10.png

Here are the list according to this website:
https://www.axios.com/countries-sup...law-0ec9bc6c-3aeb-4af0-8031-aa0f01a46a7c.html

China, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Belarus, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Comoros, Congo-Brazzaville, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Togo, UAE, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

View attachment 647338

I laughed as I read each country. In other words, the afterthoughts of the world.

How did US and India get defeated when neither participated in the vote?

• Supporting: China, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Belarus, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Comoros, Congo-Brazzaville, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Togo, UAE, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
  • Opposing: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Iceland, Ireland, Germany, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Marshall Islands, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palau, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, and the U.K.

About 40 of the 53 might be easy-to-pay-off African and other tiny places like Cuba and Venezuela. Most notable support was probably Russia, Pakistan, Iran.. curious to see if Italy and Spain went for China or if neutral. See we need to see the list. Maybe China doesn't want yo show the names and rather just go with tally number.

Much of Europe (Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Scandanaian countries..) went with the UK declaration. Japan as well. If Taiwan was participating, they surely would make the 27, into 28.
Try this....

I laughed as I read each country. In other words, the afterthoughts of the world.
So you don't respect these countries?

Back
Top Bottom