What's new

US IMPOSES BIG SANCTIONS ON INDIAN GOODS

They themselves are in gutter, takes pride in wanting their rival to be in gutter too. Lol such negative vibe from all Pakistani members.
thats why i see indian are parts in it.. you havent been to indian site i guess you will know the true gutter.

thats why i see indian are parts in it.. you havent been to indian site i guess you will know the true gutter.

No I have not been in any Indian forums. It was my personal choice to be here. This is my first and only forum.

Ziada Khush mat ho, hamari bari bhi aaeygi.
They see us as same type of animals living somewhere in Asia.
If we will not resolve our problems peacefully, we will continue to get such treatment individually.

And you people are suffering constipation over Trumps reaction
You do realize this isn't India specific but y'all are going gaga over a doctored title by the OP.

It is largely for the world and every country doing business with U.S will have the implication as part of US protectionist policy and every country would try to get exemptions to certain extent. Why do you even think it's only us who are being affected?

US tariffs: Steel and aluminium levies slapped on key allies
_101827433_mediaitem101827430.jpg
Image copyrightREUTERS
Image captionThe EU has threatened "all necessary measures" in response
The US is to impose tariffs on steel and aluminium imports from the European Union, Mexico and Canada.

The 25% tariffs on steel and 10% on aluminium will begin at midnight.

The move, revealed by Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, will affect several key US allies - and Nato members - in Europe.

The UK was "deeply disappointed" by the US decision, while Europe's trade commissioner Cecilia Malmström called it a "bad day for world trade".

Usa has imposed tarriffs on all its allies. Not a very reasonable man.

Why US is putting sanctions on Indians?

Looks like India backstabbed US and its administration. Is India using US ?

Back
Top Bottom