What's new

US Hasn’t Taken Final Call on F-16 Sale to Pakistan :Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parrikar Need this treatment and all those who still not recovered...
giphy.gif

Which have 4th Gen fighter planes. LOLZ

In case of terrorism is concerned, I think its the Police than army which is more effective in fighting the terrorist hidden between the general masses and takes decades to fully suppress the terrorism practically.
well sort of. but the air strikes is primary method of clearing sh*t holes were there a likely chance of an ambush or a loss of troops. all you have to do is look to russia and syria. their air strike are going so well even the usa and others are asking them to stop bombing the "rebels" aka terrorists. but in the end its a two pronged approach and i assume theres ground troops as well picking the ones the jets missed. tbh i dont get why india is whining. grow up its only 8 jets. your acting as if the usa just gave them trident.

Parrikar Need this treatment and all those who still not recovered...
giphy.gif
that is by far the funniest butthurt gif i have seen
:rofl:

grow up its only 8 jets
Not only 8 jets, we already inducted 18 of this block 52+ by adding 8 more with an option of 10 more jets total will be 36 F-16 block 52+ a complete squadron...
These jets initially offered in 2004 or 5 but after the earthquake President Musharraf opted for only 18.

Not only 8 jets, we already inducted 18 of this block 52+ by adding 8 more with an option of 10 more jets total will be 36 F-16 block 52+ a complete squadron...
These jets initially offered in 2004 or 5 but after the earthquake President Musharraf opted for only 18.
correct but dont tell them that. but this is when congress gives the green light.
:secret:

correct but dont tell them that. but this is when congress gives the green light.
:secret:
Congress is not a big trouble only paid proxies making noise and for that we did't care...as i mentioned earlier in this deal big actors involved for some reasons i can't mention them and these actors (states) pushing USA.

Congress is not a big trouble only paid proxies making noise and for that we did't care...as i mentioned earlier in this deal big actors involved for some reasons i can't mention them and these actors (states) pushing USA.
uncle joe?

Defence minister should have talked about English Premier football league and about Manchester united new coach instead.

He shouldnt talk about defence related matters at all.

Parrikar is such a clown, I doubt he can even discuss EPL without saying anything rubbish.

Still a panic across India..... I don't know why they are acting so much immaturely. This is just a deal of 8 F-16s that are never being a threat to a super Airforce but still all the hue and cry seems like India's national duty. However, seeing such hurt for these 8 birds, i guess there will be unnatural deaths in future because a lot of things are coming down the plan.

Still a panic across India..... I don't know why they are acting so much immaturely. This is just a deal of 8 F-16s that are never being a threat to a super Airforce but still all the hue and cry seems like India's national duty. However, seeing such hurt for these 8 birds, i guess there will be unnatural deaths in future because a lot of things are coming down the plan.
Or rapid growth in piles....
They should announce national mourning day over the Jets deal and hire professional mourners Rudhalis (Indian professional mourner) to cry out loud..

Or rapid growth in piles....
They should announce national mourning day over the Jets deal and hire professional mourners Rudhalis (Indian professional mourner) to cry out loud..

The most interesting days would be more gadgets coming in and above all Mr. Putin visiting Pakistan soon...

This explains really well. I wonder if this state on earth will ever get mature? @DesertFox97. Thank you for helping me out to understand this term. :D
Wase at least entertaining to hai aise neighbors Ka Hona.

Entertainment........... call it bharpoor shughal and so also a lot of learning of attitude in this era... A civilization which is obsessed with a three times smaller country so also a neighbor that has the biggest defence budget against Pakistan but still can't stop herself to be low due to internal ego and hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom