What's new

US Hasn’t Taken Final Call on F-16 Sale to Pakistan :Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
they wont stop goofing up, abhi bhi umeed ki kiran baqi hay
how low can someone fall
For them crying on US feet is ground to earth attitude and they are proud of it....:lol: check Knight's posts...

Well I watched that program in youtube, I have to again search it. I ussually don't watch pakistani news channel, but I do remmember that the panelist was some lady.

Then you may understand what quality debate she can do however, US-Pak relations are different than India-US so F-16s and else will be coming thorough.

And he must open his noise box to please a journo? Can't keep his trap shut?
Can't say no comment? Must babble without meaning?

Really? Then maybe the problem is you?

Sad out, Tay.
if you get a pretty lady to question him i bet he will give state secrets? heck even doval. i have seen videos of him on youtube saying things no other security advisor would say. aljazeera interviewed a former isi chief he made cryptic and very well worded statements.

Not only pakistani news channels, infact Indian news media specially zee tv and India tv defence episode are so Hillarious. What to say bhai our media, but can't blame, they are not the defence personnal, but the question is why not give them defence knowledge, before opening their mouth or make a program on that topic..

You may care about your media and let us to take care of ours. Like I just watched a clip shared by a member on another forum of Indian Media reporting about F-16 and during the whole video it was FGFA filmed and even the lady reporter quoted F-16s as next generation plane if I am not wrong as 5th Gen so what to say.

During Kargil war, trucks loads of weapons and ammunitions left the ordanace depot in my city, and one local journalist captured them in its camera, and in front page of the local newspaper made a big article, that 10 trucks of ammunition just left the city to the kargil with pictures LOLZ.

Now local police didn't took any action, but when the Military police along with the local police raided the newpaper, may be than may be that journalist might realized, such sensative news means no need for the spy to our enemies.
Remember during mumbai attack, the pakistani planners have to just watch India tv, to see what is happening live, and the interview with the terrorist in taj hotel was hilarious. The news anchor asking the terrorist, how many terrorist are there in the hotel, and what kind of weapons do you have. That took the terrorist for the shock. LOLZ

All in one block, that lucid analysis of yours is one more reason not to answer your journos, isn't it?
8-):p:

Read you soon, my poor mate, Tay.

if you get a pretty lady to question him i bet he will give state secrets? heck even doval. i have seen videos of him on youtube saying things no other security advisor would say. aljazeera interviewed a former isi chief he made cryptic and very well worded statements.

He was not the National security adviser that time. He was called in to give a speech in an institution.

He was not the National security adviser that time. He was called in to give a speech in an institution.
i know what your talking about but even after that. a birdy sold me a very naughty flash drive containing two interviews that he was in. and lets just say he showed his true feeling for pakistan, china and nepal. the things people do for money amazes me.

Last edited:
And he must open his noise box to please a journo? Can't keep his trap shut?
Can't say no comment? Must babble without meaning?

Really? Then maybe the problem is you?

Sad out, Tay.

My take on this is very simple

1) F-16s do not bring any additional capability to Pakistan that they already have.

2) India would rather have Pakistan buy more F-16s than J-10Cs or SU-35s

3) India would rather have Pakistan's Airforce keys with US than China

4) The more noise India makes the more easier it would be for the Pakistan establishment to sell this deal as a great victory over India to the Pakistani public.

5) If India decides to not take the F-16 and F/A-18 MII offers from US and rather goes with RAFALEs or Gripens, it makes India's job easier as US F-16 sales to Pakistan would be a perfect excuse.

I am very happy that India is making a huge issue out of nothing. As Pakistanis like to say I like India being a dehati aurat.

@Piper @knight11 @PARIKRAMA @Abingdonboy @cerberus @Vauban @Blue Marlin @mike2000 is back @A.P. Richelieu @vostok

Last edited:
^^^I don't agree to your conclusion but you are entirely entitled to it, mate!

Still, more procurements and less talks would solve that quicker than temper tantrums me think!

Good day to you Dadeechi buddy, Tay.

i know what your talking about but even after that. a birdy sold me a very naughty flash drive containing two interviews that he was in. and lets just say we showed his true feeling for pakistan, china and nepal. the things people do for money amazes me.

I dont know which interview you are talking about, but all his interviews are legit and straight forward. He works for India and he doesnt need to appease anyone else. I wont gp further here as its off topic. Will catch up with you right time.

My take on this a very simple

1) F-16s do not bring any additional capability to Pakistan that they already have.

2) India would rather have Pakistan buy more F-16s than J-10Cs or SU-35s

3) India would rather have Pakistan's Airforce keys with US than China

4) The more noise India makes the more easier it would be for the Pakistan establishment to sell this deal as a great victory over India to the Pakistani public.

5) If India decides to not take the F-16 and F/A-18 MII offers from US and rather goes with RAFALEs or Gripens, it makes India's job easier as US F-16 sales to Pakistan would be a perfect excuse.

I am very happy that India is making a huge issue out of nothing. As Pakistanis like to say I like India being a dehati aurat.

@Piper @knight11 @PARIKRAMA @Abingdonboy @cerberus @Vauban @Blue Marlin @mike2000 is back @A.P. Richelieu @vostok
well yes thats true. but when you guys make fuss of it the world is watching you guys attempting to block a deal that is being used for coin. also the usa is not stupid they know they cant fight of china in pakistan as china is too important for pakistanis. next i will be hearing the usa is selling f35's so that pakistan dont buys chinese j31's. the most concerning thing for Washington is russia. the doors have been opened to pakistan and im just waiting for the pantsir deal to go through.

^^^I don't agree to your conclusion but you are entirely entitled to it, mate!

Still, more procurements and less talks would solve that quicker than temper tantrums me think!

Good day to you Dadeechi buddy, Tay.
your too polite
"good day"

I dont know which interview you are talking about, but all his interviews are legit and straight forward. He works for India and he doesnt need to appease anyone else. I wont gp further here as its off topic. Will catch up with you right time.
the interview was meant to be kept quiet but somebody put a mic in the room.(the guy did not give specifics)
well ys is that not the job? to appease india and work for his country and defend it? but next time an electromagnetic scan of the room wont hurt before he opens his mouth.

your too polite
"good day"

Well, first Dadeechi is a reasonable fellow on average and second, I do try for polite when possible.
One reason for this attitude is that when the need arises IRL, I can be ... huh ... a bit of a brute!

Here on a forum, my arms being too short ... it's sort of pointless to rage against the machin?

And good day to you, my good Blue, Tay. :p:

Machin : thingamajig or what'shisname. Pun intended OFC. 8-)

Modi govt.worked hard to turn shining india image to Whining India.. lol ,.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, first Dadeechi is a reasonable fellow on average and second, I do try for polite when possible.
One reason for this attitude is that when the need arises IRL, I can be ... huh ... a bit of a brute!

Here on a forum, my arms being too short ... it's sort of pointless to rage against the machin?

And good day to you, my good Blue, Tay. :p:

Machin : thingamajig or what'shisname. Pun intended OFC. 8-)
true Dadeechi is unlike many users who talk sense and applies good logic. one can congratulate the guy for his perspective on the matter.
if you arms are to short stretch them.:D

And good day to you, my good Tay, bm :enjoy::wave:
how the weather in France? its freezing here yet theres blue sky's. or are you in Pakistan?

:offtopic:
I'm in North Am right now so I think I beat your freezing temperatures.
We had -30° C Saturday for example!

Did you say freezing? :cheers:

:dirol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom