What's new

US has 'rebuilt' China: Donald Trump

US fought and defeated Japan between 1941-45 which resulted in China gaining independence from Japanese occupation.
Japan never fully occupied and manage China, it's war. China was never a colony of Japan, is that what you were taught in school? You also learned that Russia gained independence from Nazi Germany?

What aboutery and running away from the debate when loosing the argument. Great going. Please continue.
It was you who brought it up and I just follow your logic to find where it came from.

Rebuilt China my A$$, China is the one that save US : the 2008 US financial crashed, printed money by destroy the world economic and with all the wars they had carrying around the world, US was plunged into the bankruptcy nation and start to beg China to buy their bonds and national debt. And without cheap product to satisfy American and kept their inflation low, US is certainly in economic turmoil, instead of thank China to save US, they turn around and boast as they're helping to rebuilt China.
Thank you my friend, is that good enough?:pleasantry:

Nonsense.

What happened when Japan invaded Northern China in 1931? The Chinese government didn’t even respond militarily to their own country getting invaded. And you expect international support when your response to invasion is to roll over and then continue fighting amongst yourselves.

And what happened in 1937 when the Nationalist Chinese Government finally decided to fight? the Nationalist NRA got drubbed repeatedly by the IJA, losing both Nanjing and Wuhan in less than 2 years.

It was the US' Stimson Doctrine and later naval build up through Naval Act of 1938 that saved China.

Great wall of China represents Chinese weakness and cowardliness.
Yes, similar way what you are doing by fencing your border with Pakistan. I hope you got the point?

Great wall of China represents Chinese weakness and cowardliness.
So according to your logic, anyone who builds forts and castles or walls are weak and cowards?
The same logic could be applied to any country who spends on defence too.
"We should buy military hardware because we are weak and cowardly people".
So much for your logic.

@ZeEa5KPul @AndrewJin @Offshore @Chinese-Dragon @Jlaw

Yes, similar way what you are doing by fencing your border with Pakistan. I hope you got the point?

Genghis Khan as the most successful king of all times.

So according to your logic, anyone who builds forts and castles or walls are weak and cowards?
The same logic could be applied to any country who spends on defence too.
"We should buy military hardware because we are weak and cowardly people".
So much for your logic.

@ZeEa5KPul @AndrewJin @Offshore @Chinese-Dragon @Jlaw

Wrong. Building defenses is okay but building only defences to hide with no offense is what the great wall represents. Did Chinese rulers take on Genghis Khan head on?

The U.S. attacked Japan because Japan attacked Pearl Harbor (December 7, 1941, and killed 3,000 U.S. soldiers and civilians). Prior to this, the United States still sold oil to Japan and secretly supported Japan’s invasion of China.
Japan began to fully occupy China's northeast in 1931.And In 1937, Japan launched a full-scale war of aggression against China. The United States did not move at all, but instead sold goods to Japan to make more money.

You really don’t have zero common sense about Asia history.

A guy from this colony can't understand why China still was an independent nation, you know. They didn't fight against British firmly, they became miserable colony. So in Indian mind, China should surrender and become colony like them, when facing strong Japan.

A guy from this colony can't understand why China still was an independent nation, you know. They didn't fight against British firmly, they became miserable colony. So in Indian mind, China should surrender and become colony like them, when facing strong Japan.
Also, we aren't speaking Japanese while their constitution is written in English. :D

US fought and defeated Japan between 1941-45 which resulted in China gaining independence from Japanese occupation.
We defeated Japan and China is always an independent country, we didn't get independent from foreigners, India got independence from UK, but not China, China always has a government and even during Japan's heydays, it only mannaged to control less than one third of China and only the cities, not the countryside. Some part of Russia also was occupied by Germany but it didn't get the dependence from Germany, that's the first time I heard that China got independence from foreigners, it's such a big joke, Indians can never change their colonized mentality.

From the start to the end of the war ,the only official document China and Japan signed is this one.

25257653c4fd458952d400005f40e744.jpg

We defeated Japan and China is always an independent country, we didn't get independent from foreigners, India got independence from UK, but not China, China always has a government and even during Japan's heydays, it only mannaged to control less than one third of China and only the cities, not the countryside. Some part of Russia also was occupied by Germany but it didn't get the dependence from Germany, that's the first time I heard that China got independence from foreigners, it's such a big joke, Indians can never change their colonized mentality.

From the start to the end of the war ,the only official document China and Japan signed is this one.

I wish I can give you multiple thumbs up. Thanks!

What aboutery and running away from the debate when loosing the argument. Great going. Please continue.

You like to argue about your own version of facts. You can’t come up with your own version of facts. Opinions, yes, but not your own facts.

The fact is that British never invaded a nation called India, India didn’t exist. There was never a British India war. There were Anglo Mysore wars, Anglo Maratha Wars, Anglo Sihk wars. Mysore, Maratha confederation and Sihk empire were independent political entities. Mysore never treated all other political entities in Indian subcontinent in rebellion as itself is the legitimate government of the whole India. Neither had Maratha, Sihk, nor even Mughals. They were all independent countries when British conquered them and created the colony of India. India the nation is a British creation and that should be taught in Indian schools.

I wish I can give you multiple thumbs up. Thanks!

His post deserve a green check mark.

Last edited:

The official unconditional surrender letter of the Japanese Empire to the Republic of China .

Back
Top Bottom