What's new

'US has no better friend than Israel'

there is no direct indirect..you americans supply weapons to a nation that is all set to annihilate mankind sitting in Middle East..
Know that there'll be a never ending hostility towards jews for illegally occupying and declaring that land as its own state..you want to end hostility tell you jews to leave the land give it back to them go back to the position before 1968 and all will be alright..
someone is forgetting its not 1960's-70s this time around a combine assault would defeat Israel provided slaves govts are toppled..though highly doubtful at this time all heads of states of arabs are slaves of.....so it ain't gonna happen..the only advantage is nukes of israel..

Sigh.. Of course the Jewish Lobby in our government is in favor of Israel, their no discontent about that. Nor will our relations with Israel will ever be strained, no matter what issues of domestic or international present over itself. No matter how vile, how ill-advised, or how it would affect the humanity of others. Israel comes first, then its the rest of you ;D. We honestly do not care about the rest of the world, all any country does is try to protect their interests in certain regions. So what ever sort of military,economic, political relationship we have with other countries, it's just a front so we can use too have a better security measures over such interests. I'm quite unhappy about the turn of events that's been happening in Palestine, for the past 60 years, their will never be peace in Palestine. Israel ultimate goal is too have Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish state, with no other minorities or other religions, they will erase previous Palestinian culture from existence just like they did in the early 50's were they destroyed 28000 books from the Palestinian Archives. As Israel is growing in population density, they need more lands in order to build settlements for the next generation of its citizens. Now, Ill go into how the U.S government would go on its knees for the Israeli's whenever they ask for advanced military hardware we have to oblige them, I don't know any country which needs 75-100 F-35 Lightning with Israeli avionics which are probably better than our systems, from a threat of people who have rocks -_-". Israel only country in the middle east that has 300+ nuclear warheads, with ICBM missiles called the Jericho 3 Missile which delivers 3 "250 Tons" Nuclear warheads. I can really see a threat from people who can barely get any water, for you too possibly have these kind of measures..

-I don't want too comment on this topic anymore, just makes me sick how we boast about the U.S being the "Democracy" of the free world yet we don't uphold the truth into that..

Just a moment...The Israelis defeated the combined armies of the Arab nations quite on their own and managed to not only survive but thrive despite the years of hostilities from the Arabs. Israel was very low on Saddam's list of priorities in the ME. Oil was the highest. Since the Arabs proved that even when allied they could not defeat Israel all they can do is conduct a guerrilla war against Israel as an indirect poke in America's eyes.

Left on its own, there would be no Israel. Israel is a story written in American weapons, training, nuclear proliferation, unlimited wartime supplies, money, transit, preferential trade, venture capital, protection, security council vetos... the list goes on and on.

There will be a day when America will no longer be top dog and will no longer be able to afford Israel the holistic protection it offers today. That day, the Israelis will regret what they have been doing since the time of Ben-Gurion.

Left on its own, there would be no Israel. Israel is a story written in American weapons, training, nuclear proliferation, unlimited wartime supplies, money, transit, preferential trade, venture capital, protection, security council vetos... the list goes on and on.
And the Arabs were supported by who?

:lol:

Let me guess...That country whose weapons' names begin with MIG and AK?

There will be a day when America will no longer be top dog and will no longer be able to afford Israel the holistic protection it offers today. That day, the Israelis will regret what they have been doing since the time of Ben-Gurion.
And that day will be when we leave Earth to settle on another planet.

And the Arabs were supported by who?

Let me guess...That country whose weapons' names begin with MIG and AK?

The Soviet Union never even came close to extending the kind of support America extended to Israel. Tally the aid, the budgetary support, the number of UN vetoes. Any way you look at it, Israel is and has been America's poodle and survives at its pleasure.

And that day will be when we leave Earth to settle on another planet.

Ah, what a beautiful example of your legendary hubris and arrogance. Are you claiming, gambit, that America will remain the world's most powerful country forever? :-) The $250B a year the US has to borrow from China doesn't suggest this in any way.

The End of Empire

It's plain to everyone that another three Chinas plus the whole world and the whole world's worth of trinkets in exchange for electronic US$ won't "defeat" Amrika - militarily or financially or both.

At least not from without.

But the hateful nihilism that brings down empires eats, breeds and spreads from within.

As much as I loath what Amrika has come to represent in certain areas as anyone these days, I cannot wish an undiluted ill fate on her - much less her people and what her people have come to achieve and represent in the past.

Perhaps the normal state of affairs is that countries use other countries that use them back. But we hope that at some key junctures in history, countries would help those countries that help them.

At the very least, help the one to help you ...

watch this..for those who are singing for jews..

Last edited by a moderator:
Left on its own, there would be no Israel. Israel is a story written in American weapons, training, nuclear proliferation, unlimited wartime supplies, money, transit, preferential trade, venture capital, protection, security council vetos -
Israel didn't receive anything close to such support from America until after the 1967 War. Once Israel proved it could defend itself by itself quite well against Soviet-supported Arab states its appeal as a would-be ally increased considerably.

Your statement, does, however, seem to characterize Pakistan pretty well. (Just think of how many Pakistanis and their leaders have blamed insufficient American support for their wartime losses.)

The Soviet Union never even came close to extending the kind of support America extended to Israel. Tally the aid, the budgetary support, the number of UN vetoes.
Go ahead and tally it up, the result will contradict your premise.

Any way you look at it, Israel is and has been America's poodle and survives at its pleasure.
See above.

Well the statement that Israel completely survives on America is not Entirely true.

Zionists themselves are also very hardworking.At least a 1000 times more than their Arab Neighbors.

Israel didn't receive anything close to such support from America until after the 1967 War. Once Israel proved it could defend itself by itself quite well against Soviet-supported Arab states its appeal as a would-be ally increased considerably.

You are ill informed. Prior to US support it was the British (and French) who were helping Israel, and then, as the US took over much of the erstwhile British empire, so too did it take on support for Israel. And of course, it went beyond what the British were capable of doing.

It was only Eisenhower, who was an honourable man, that had the courage to stand up for what was right. He was the one who forced the truce in the Suez war of 1956. Other than that, it has been completely blind and unending support for Israel.

Your statement, does, however, seem to characterize Pakistan pretty well. (Just think of how many Pakistanis and their leaders have blamed insufficient American support for their wartime losses.)

Once again, incorrect. Pakistan was sanctioned at the start of the 1965 war and this went on through the 1971 war. The US even ignored the joint-defence terms of the SEATO pact that Pakistan was a signatory to. There was no US assistance to Pakistan in any of the wars we have fought. Pakistan was openly threatened by Moscow ("We will nuke Peshawar") due to the fact that we allowed US U2s to fly from Badaber in Peshawar to spy on Russia. When Khruschev made his famous nuclear threat against Pakistan, there was not even a whimper from the US. The nuclear umbrella, joint defence, SEATO pact etc. all chucked out the window. That's how much support we've received from the US.

In contrast, Israel has been the largest recipient of US military aid even in absolute terms. But if you calculate this on a per-capita basis, the monies doled out to Israel dwarf any other US assistance to anyone else.

How many times has the US used the veto in the Sec Council to support Pakistan? How many times has it done so for Israel?

When did the US sanction Israel for running a nuclear weapons program in the face of NON-NUCLEAR adversaries? What price did Pakistan face for acquiring weapons to defend against an adversary that already had nukes?

There is absolutely no comparison with any other country, in any way - economic, political, diplomatic, military - of the support Israel has received from America. Without US support there would BE no Israel.

Don't walk so far out on the limb of ridiculousness that you are robbed of all credibility.

Man's life is short, but the life of a nation is long. All the aggression and murder Israel has perpetuated will one day come back to haunt it. That is how history works. Already in the US there is a growing group of Americans that realize how disastrous US support for Israel has been - not only for the world, but for America itself.

Well the statement that Israel completely survives on America is not Entirely true.

Zionists themselves are also very hardworking.At least a 1000 times more than their Arab Neighbors.

I don't deny any one's hard work.

But if America did not arm and fund Israel, the country would simply not exist.

Go ahead and tally it up, the result will contradict your premise.

See above.

Give us all a break...

Study: Israel leads in ignoring Security Council resolutions - Iraq gets bombed for violating UN resolutions... what happens to Israel?

Reflecting on Our Relationship with Israel - by Paul Findley, 11-term US congressman

The US has cast more vetoes in support of Israel:

Washington used its veto 32 times to shield Israel from critical draft resolutions between 1972 and 1997. This constituted nearly half of the total of 69 U.S. vetoes cast since the founding of the U.N.

The total breakdown of Soviet vetoes for all issues is given below:

Of these, 79 vetoes were used by Molotov to block entry of US-sponsored nations to the UN and had nothing to do with other issues, much less the Middle East.

Once you subtract these and other Soviet Vetoes, you are left with almost nothing in support of the Arabs, as compared to the huge number the US cast in support of Israel.

$114B in US DIRECT Aid to Israel - does not include indirect

Congress Watch | A Conservative Estimate of Total Direct U.S. Aid to Israel: Almost $114 Billion

"Israel has received more direct aid from the United States since World War II than any other country"

US Aid to Israel and the Palestinians

See this CIA document from 1999:

CIA FOIA Document Page Viewer

The Soviet Union gave a TOTAL of $6.8B dollars of aid to a total of 38 nations. Compare Soviet Aid to EVERYONE with just US Aid to Israel.

So, I have tallied it up and the results clearly show you are wrong. The question is, will you be honest enough to concede you were wrong.

So, I have tallied it up and the results clearly show you are wrong. The question is, will you be honest enough to concede you were wrong.

Solomon2 is a total supporter of Israel before all else. He will not concede the burden that Israel places on his own country and countrymen. My guess is that he thinks Jonathon Pollard did nothing wrong and is being unfairly treated. My guess is that he thinks that the USS Liberty attack was an unfortunate "accident". My guess is that he cannot think of a single time that Israeli soldiers have died to help the USA.

Solomon2 is a total supporter of Israel before all else. He will not concede the burden that Israel places on his own country and countrymen. My guess is that he thinks Jonathon Pollard did nothing wrong and is being unfairly treated. My guess is that he thinks that the USS Liberty attack was an unfortunate "accident". My guess is that he cannot think of a single time that Israeli soldiers have died to help the USA.

Thank you for your honesty. It is encouraging to hear from Americans such as yourself, who understand the global ruination that has been caused by blind support of Israel.

Back
Top Bottom