What's new

US hands over 'most wanted' terrorist list to Pakistan..

Please cut the crap about whole world and look at the facts. And address my whole post, not one sentence.

List the major terrorist attacks (not chosen selectively) and then do the math.

Why ??? whats wrong in that ??

Btw, not even whole world thinks what you're claiming. Not even the west, no. Just bharat. You bharatis have deluded yourself into believing many things that you think the whole world believes.

U.S. charges Pakistanis in 2008 Mumbai attack plot | Reuters

Pakistan: origin of three-quarters of all terror plots - Telegraph

Perhaps this time with new intel taken from Osama's lair and the fiasco with Pakistan relationship. We are giving Pakistan the chance to redeem itself with partnership instead of having to sneak into the country unannounced and embarrass Pakistan more.

the more you sneak into our territory like a rat, the more this war on terror will become difficult for you

you must never forget, you cannot sneak away from afghanistan through pakistan for you evacuation, you will be given permission to do so

embarrassed the country, i believe yes, but as our government has not provided a single prove that osama was actually there, like his blood sample match etc, no pakistani believes osama was killed there, the world may believe what ever it wants

Perhaps this time with new intel taken from Osama's lair and the fiasco with Pakistan relationship. We are giving Pakistan the chance to redeem itself with partnership instead of having to sneak into the country unannounced and embarrass Pakistan more.

The list is a good starting point but "US actions shoud be louder than words". US promised the UAVs for WOT 10 years ago, so Pakistan can gather intel and conduct oops against the terrorists. Why the US has not done that if they are sincere in exiting instaed of delaying a departure? The Cobras on back order with the excuse US is short on Cobras, plus a series of things US promised for the fight in WOT that never came thru.

So if the US i serious then we need the equipment requested a decade ago so we can finish the job.

America should give Pakistan a deadline too. Start tightening the screws if scumbags aren't handed over/killed by then.

Yup.. there is going to be another video, "which they missed first time", of OBL watching WWE, with his back towards the camera, and Kiyani also with him, with his back towards Camera too..

isn't it?

US needs to hand over Bramgdagh Bugti, Fazlullah, other TTP leadership hiding in Afghanistan.

the more you sneak into our territory like a rat, the more this war on terror will become difficult for you

you must never forget, you cannot sneak away from afghanistan through pakistan for you evacuation, you will be given permission to do so

embarrassed the country, i believe yes, but as our government has not provided a single prove that osama was actually there, like his blood sample match etc, no pakistani believes osama was killed there, the world may believe what ever it wants

No Pakistan believes Osama was killed? Didn't I just watch a couple of protests in Pakistan showing outrage over Osama's death?

And we don't need to sneak away. Pakistan is not the only country bordering Afghanistan.

The list is a good starting point but "US actions shoud be louder than words". US promised the UAVs for WOT 10 years ago, so Pakistan can gather intel and conduct oops against the terrorists. Why the US has not done that if they are sincere in exiting instaed of delaying a departure? The Cobras on back order with the excuse US is short on Cobras, plus a series of things US promised for the fight in WOT that never came thru.

So if the US i serious then we need the equipment requested a decade ago so we can finish the job.

I'm sorry but billions of dollars in aid, equipment and training is not enough? Most of your troops and equipment are right now emphasizing on a possible war with India when you got a current conflict in the North West. With nuclear weapons, India is never going to go to war with you.

^ No, there are a lot more troops in FATA than there are at Indian border.

Hammy, Clinton was due to visit Pak last week but deferred it to coincide with Gen Mullen's visit? Why? This is a clear message to Pakistan, reinforced with a not so covert military threat in the form of a 5 star general standing alongside the state secretary at the press conference. Pakistan's has now transformed from a quasi sovereign entity to a full blown client state of the US, with intermittent tranches of financial aid from the US (through its proxy, the IMF) the only thing preventing complete economic meltdown in the country. So don`t kid yourself, Pakistanis may not like it but they cannot afford US leaving Pakistan at this point in time..and Mrs Clinton knows that very well.

The only people who kid or rather fool themselves are Indians like you who believe that Pakistan will suffer a complete meltdown once the US leaves. Pakistan can very well sustain itself after the US leaves, history is there to prove my point. Pakistan is suffering more then gaining anything since the day we became partners in this war. Time is upon us to distance ourselves from the US of A and get our priorities straighten up.

^^^ because Pakistan is the main country for exporting terrorism in the world, attacks for Mumbai and Bali etc have been prepared in Pakistan.

Cry like a baby right infront of whole world for MUMBAI Drama , oh wait let me remind u who was Ajmal Kasab ? Pakistani ? Muslim ? huh hahah This is the expose of the century!! "Ajmal Kassab begging to Bhagwan for mercy" !! listen to this interview. His accent is Indian. He pleads to Bhagwan. He is NOT from a village in Pakistani Punjab. He is the man India claims did Mumbai. No Muslim would ever beg for forgiveness to Bhagwan. Listen at 3:09. Indian drama exposed big time!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom