What's new

US gun dealers say sales are exploding as Americans arm themselves with 'shotguns, handguns and AR-1

Titanium100

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
US gun dealers say sales are exploding as Americans arm themselves with 'shotguns, handguns and AR-15s' amid panic over the coronavirus and Los Angeles and other cities classify stores as 'essential'

• US gun sellers say sales are way up as Americans rush to protect themselves from a possible coronavirus panic
  • Buyers are purchasing guns and ammunition in the event they have to defend themselves from people who become desperate and unpredictable
  • One seller says 'a lot of people are buying shotguns, handguns, AR-15 (semi-automatic rifles), everything,' and that she is now open seven days a week
'We have had about an 800 percent increase in sales,' said David Stone, owner of Dong's Guns, Ammo and Reloading in Tulsa, Oklahoma, who described the buying frenzy.

'A lot of people are buying shotguns, handguns, AR-15 (semi-automatic rifles), everything,' says Tiffany Teasdale, owner of Lynnwood Gun, describing the kinds of weapons she's sold since the uptick.

26400592-8151839-image-a-23_1585155747572.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ales-LA-cities-classify-stores-essential.html

people will disagree but the 2nd amendment right to bear arms at least means you can keep peace if god forbid things went down the drain.

Y2K

I bought a generator for it. Never needed it. Old gasoline fouled it.
Lol, ok boomer. :lol:
JK, its amazing how irrational people get in such times, definitely the wrong priorities and even worsening the situation actually.

people will disagree but the 2nd amendment right to bear arms at least means you can keep peace if god forbid things went down the drain.
I actually dont think that more guns equal to more peace, i have yet to see a working exsample of it.

Guns for peace , you sound like a neocon.

I think Y2K was the original start of the "Prepper" scene.
I know a whole bunch of people who thought everything was going to hit the fan.
We in IT were laughing at the money we were going to make from all the scaremongering.

Back
Top Bottom