What's new

US gun dealers say sales are exploding as Americans arm themselves with 'shotguns, handguns and AR-1

I wont be surprised if some Red necks try to shoot the Corona Virus with their AR-15 ..:hitwall:

I have a glock 19 gen 4. I am a big supporter of second ammendment and have myself got extra ammo recently.

I wont be surprised if some Red necks try to shoot the Corona Virus with their AR-15 ..:hitwall:
Dont think you understand what is happening around you.

They think it's the end of the world, and civil war is about to start

Morons is what I like to call these people.
You are in your own little bubble and cant see anything outside it. Why do Pakistanis keep guns in their home? To take care of robberies or shoot at corona virus? These things are very real and things can get out of control if business shut down. When there was a hurricane Katrina there were robberies,
Loot and chaos. Morons are those that when push comes to shove, they have hands and feet only to protect their family. Plus its the Sunnah of our beloved prophet to self defend yourself and your property.

I have a glock 19 gen 4. I am a big supporter of second ammendment and have myself got extra ammo recently.

Dont think you understand what is happening around you.

You are in your own little bubble and cant see anything outside it. Why do Pakistanis keep guns in their home? To take care of robberies or shoot at corona virus? These things are very real and things can get out of control if business shut down. When there was a hurricane Katrina there were robberies,
Loot and chaos. Morons are those that when push comes to shove, they have hands and feet only to protect their family. Plus its the Sunnah of our beloved prophet to self defend yourself and your property.
First, we're not talking about Pakistan, we're talking about the United States. There is a huge level of difference in security between the two.

Second, this virus isn't going to cause massive rioting, like we saw post Hurricane Katrina. Why? Because no one wants to leave their homes right now. So if everyone is home, that makes it automatically harder to rob homes.

What about businesses, while the owner is home, you might ask. Insurance exists for a reason. Plus, you should have security and CCTV in place anyway, if you're a business owner.

I've heard these talking points before, because you aren't the first to make then. You can say I live in my own little bubble, but I'm not the one being paranoid and panicking.

I question these sort of Americans intelligence everyday.
This occurs everytime they perceive a threat. I remember when Obama was gonna win the election, a bunch of morons thought he'd ban all guns, and started to panic buy them in large amounts.

Relax people this is nothing new, Americans bought guns like crazy when Obama was elected as the rumor was going around that Obama is going to put restrictions on gun sale and ownership.

Back
Top Bottom