What's new

US govt issues notification for sale of F-16s to Pakistan

This whole F-16 episode is blown out of proportion. Pakistan should have acted mature with this attitude "Only 8 F16s?? yea whatever". These in no way will lead us to dominate skies over south Asia. PAF highups needs to get their act together are start the negotiations with Russia on Su35s without wasting much time. Its not even military capability but we need to purse a different sort of geopolitics.

This whole F-16 episode is blown out of proportion. Pakistan should have acted mature with this attitude "Only 8 F16s?? yea whatever". These in no way will lead us to dominate skies over south Asia. PAF highups needs to get their act together are start the negotiations with Russia on Su35s without wasting much time. Its not even military capability but we need to purse a different sort of geopolitics.

Pakistan or PAF did not create hype. India's opposition to the sale turned it into a gig issue.

But what was the Indian Government Frustration for this deal

36 Dassault Rafale are inferior than 8 F-16 !

Pakistan or PAF did not create hype. India's opposition to the sale turned it into a gig issue.

Sartaj Aziz was giving explanation as to how they were used in tribal areas in WOT. There was no need to give justifications at all. Its purely state to state business/transactoin without any IFs and BUTs.

Simply shift the F-16 workers to an F-35 assembly line? :rofl: Do you even know what you're talking about? You're not serious are you?

Compared to your ridiculous post, yes...

Why didn't US offer 16 or 24 F-16s? 8 F-16s Block 52+ is mot viably political option available, especially since US footing most of the bill. Pakistan-US relations are not that great US would offer you more. May be in the future, but not today.
Bhai Tension na ley 10 more are coming :P .Regarding US putting pressure on Pak gone are the days ,we know what we are worth to world specially China /Russia and US .So relax try to stop next 10

Oh this is Zee news crap again!!! "Top American Lawmakers" AKA Dana Rohrabaker who's never been to a law school!!!! The REAL TOP American law makers, actually ALL go to Harvard, Yale and the likes. But of course, its the Indian media and its their guy who they run the entire campaign for, so it is the TOP law maker in their opinion, gotta love the exaggeration :yahoo:

Dear Sir, do block50+ F16s of Pak and Mlued F16s shall be able to challenge Rafaels.?

If 8 jets are $700M. then 80 would be $ 7 billion....When will we be getting them..??any timeline..?

Bhai Tension na ley 10 more are coming :P .Regarding US putting pressure on Pak gone are the days ,we know what we are worth to world specially China /Russia and US .So relax try to stop next 10

When? Given how long it took get these eight F-16s, I'm not holding my breath.

When? Given how long it took get these eight F-16s, I'm not holding my breath.
Just wait for it as it was a test case how US and India respond you will see very soon and very soon Sabre Package also coming wait and see

let me make it simple for you.

There american,Europian,Russian,chinese planes which you think you can get.

Europian ones are too expensive and they wont give it on soft loans.so Pakistan cannt buy them,even if they buy,they cannt in numbers to make a real differance.

Russian,i dont want to say much if you belive they will sell few planes and risk Indian market,good for you.

Chinese,if the chinese planes are anywhere near good and reliable as the western ones,they would have inducted some chinese planes,the point that PAF have not inducted any chinese high end ones inspite of them getting on soft loans should tell you something.

That leaves American,they wont sell you any other fighter other than F16,that too they have to fund part of the deal.you must have seen many Pakistanies wondering PAF's obsession with F16 which is sanction prone,some come with strange explanations like ,single engine,they know in and out of F16 and what not.but the truth is PAF has no other choice.

Back
Top Bottom