What's new

US gives ‘leftover’ arms to Pakistan

and what precisely are those arms?
can somebody list em?

Amreeka is trying to insult Pakistan. Even after fighting every war that Amreeka asked to fight- specially the ones Pakistan had nothing to do with- Amreeka has no respect for Pakistan's sincere efforts to make this relationship work. Otherwise how else would you explain giving the leftovers to Pakistan? hain?

I wish Pakistan never accepted it.

I request Pak huqumat to take this issue seriously and throw these weapons on the face of Obama immediately.

P.S.
I also think Ajit Doval has something to do with this, hence i also request Pak Huqumat to throw some of these weapons on his face as well.

Doesn't matter if they are leftovers indians will still cry.

chang old cobra helicopter best opction mi 35 mi 28 and z10

yar seriously...grow up...what is this biz of leftovers?? these are weapons and that's it...PA can make good us for their own war against TTP and given these were used by Coalition forces it is pretty much guaranteed that they are going to be state of art(no waterdown versions)...lets not bring Ego everywhere...

Pakistan shouldn't have accepted these weapons. The Americans are trying to build some credit for the supply routes. They desperately require the Pakistani supply routes to get out of Afghanistan. Nothing else. I know some may argue that anything is better than nothing. Also, that we need every equipment that we can get our hands on to fight the militants etc. Nonetheless, the Americans never give for free. That includes leftovers. These weapons shouldn't have been taken.

Sir,

I am happy that you will never command a military platoon. The americans will still get what they want---with a free gift or without---.

Back
Top Bottom