What's new

US Fleeing From Afghanistan - then what?

What if the terrorists come to commit another 9/11 attack style? We may have to come back.

lol never in next 100 years Americans will put there foot in Afghanistan after 11 years with all hight tech weapons cant beat ppl who dont have any thing. And how many were killed in 9/11 ? And how many civilian americans have killed in name of war on terror ? Not only that Americans have destroyed many countries because of there politics sine american f***** trying to keep world power which is slipping day by day. And all **** u have done what will happen to America in future ? think******

title is misleading
America is not fleeing and has no intention in the near future
it will keep its presence

the only possible Pashton uprising if at all, will be against the taliban who have not only sought to destroy the Pashton culture and way of life but also caused them the most harm. As far as the so called Baloch secession is concerned that is already underway, not from Pakistan but from the tyrant Baloch Sardars that have fed their tribesmen as fodder for decades and spend their lives in luxury through the natural resources with their second homes in places like Doha, Dobai and Europe and keeping their fiercely loyal people engaged in the never ending fight with the state.

lol never in next 100 years Americans will put there foot in Afghanistan after 11 years with all hight tech weapons cant beat ppl who dont have any thing. And how many were killed in 9/11 ? And how many civilian americans have killed in name of war on terror ? Not only that Americans have destroyed many countries because of there politics sine american f***** trying to keep world power which is slipping day by day. And all **** u have done what will happen to America in future ? think******

You never know...the terrorists destroyed a few buildings that led to war that killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims. People thought Vietnam would put the U.S. to isolationism but that didn't happened.

That will never ever happen, you say this based on what?

1.My opinion is based on history - which keeps repeating. There are socio-cultural similarities among these people. They have also begun discovering the true revolutionary Message of Islam. This, of course, will not be comprehended or accepted by those who have assimilated western culture / secularist tendencies.

2. I also feel USA had thought she would be able trap India in this playing anti-Muslim/anti-Pakistan card. Notice how USA has been pampering India to take over the over-lordship of this region. But apparently India hasn't fallen into this snare.She has outwitted the Americans. This has left no option for USA but to run from this killing field where she now has the role of the victim. Except India no one can muster enough force level to occupy Afghanistan. But subjugation of the Afghans is impossible.

1.My opinion is based on history - which keeps repeating.

Which is?

There are socio-cultural similarities among these people.

I don't see any similarity apart from sharing the same religion.

They have also begun discovering the true revolutionary Message of Islam.

Really? can you give us more details on this?

This, of course, will not be comprehended or accepted by those who have assimilated western culture / secularist tendencies.

just leave this pointless discussion.

SO guys, I think the U.S. and Pak confrontation is becoming a reality. Based on American history, before every war, the media makes the opposite party the bad guy in all tv shows, news, etc. This way, there is a perception built into American public's mind about that specific race, country or religion (similar stuff is being done about Islam since 9/11). Now, I saw one tv show thirty minutes ago where the CIA agents in that show were a mix of Indians and White Americans (yea, go figure), and the Indian guy mentioned Bombay attacks like four times. Then, the bad guys in this show were Pakistani's apparently from the Lashkaretayeba acting in U.S (does it get any worse than this?). So, the bottom line is. when the media starts to put a bad guy picture on a country so much that it makes it to the regular tv shows and not just news, it is a usual representation of a conflict for which the people are getting prepared subconsciously. Before a campaign will be mentioned, the people will watch it so much that they'll start to consider that all this crap is true about Pak and yes, they are armed and dangerous....and thus the approvals for the conflict. Similar tactics were used for attacking Iraq and many others.
The reason I am posting is that I hope someone in Pak understands the situation and is acting in the country's interest and preparing to control the situation if you know what I mean. Due to the Indian influence, America will now probably fight India's war !!! Nuff said.

Let them recover in Afghanistan first..we have drained them to neck in Afghanistan. Opening a front against Pakistan would be like bankruptcy of America as the dollar will dwindle faster than you can think. And such stupid talk shows are rampant in USA>

1.I believe the scenario after the yankees are totally kicked out, needs to be considered at various phases.
a.The immediate effect, when IEA under Mulla Omar will re-establish at Kabul. Northern Alliance may re-appear aided by India and Russia mainly.Indications are that Iran may not join them this time. It was counter-productive last time.
b. In the secondary phase, Pakistan and Afghanistan will try and find common grounds - which are endless, to cooperate and coexist. By that phase WCC (Western Christian Civilization) puppets and projects/bases in Pakistan would have been eliminated by the patriotic people of the land.
c. In the final phase, as predicted by Hazrat Naimat Ullah Shah Wali (R.A.), the Islamic power emerging astride the Suleiman and Hindukush mountains will again appear on the plains of SA to save their Muslim brethren from the torture of the Hindus.

2. I am sure WCC have also read these predictions. Like the rise of Wahabi cultural revolution or the emergence of Bachha i Saqa, WCC will covertly join this great enterprise of the Muslims to annihilate India as we know it today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom