What's new

US first Muslim Judge found dead in Hudson River

Trumps America.

I meant America has fallen in the hands of trump like people who hate all muslims.or atleast they dont want any in America.

Some lady sadly commits suicide and people jump on it here and and start making wild connections to Trump.

Who are the true real sickos who ought to be ashamed of themselves?

Always ends up like this friend btw I am not ashamed because I have heard him alot and know how he feels about Muslims.Congratulations to USA for choosing him as their president but for me he is not a dime worth respect or listening.Hate me or not but mark my words soon Americans gonna get it for his stupid and insane actions.( They already have made underground VIP shelters just in case..and The GBU43 was a test drive followed by the cruise missiles saga..its almost time only aericans will realize it when its going to be too late just like the rest of the world.)

Some lady sadly commits suicide and people jump on it here and and start making wild connections to Trump.

Who are the true real sickos who ought to be ashamed of themselves?
Meh...Just toss out the green cards and these guys would jump all over each other fighting for the cards, Trump America or not. :rolleyes:

Always ends up like this friend btw I am not ashamed because I have heard him alot and know how he feels about Muslims.Congratulations to USA for choosing him as their president but for me he is not a dime worth respect or listening.Hate me or not but mark my words soon Americans gonna get it for his stupid and insane actions.( They already have made underground VIP shelters just in case..and The GBU43 was a test drive followed by the cruise missiles saga..its almost time only aericans will realize it when its going to be too late just like the rest of the world.)

Nice twisted rationalizing....but whatever Trump does (good or bad) has nothing to do with this lady's sad death you sicko. Any any attempts to tie this lady's sad fate to anything Trump related is perverse and callous. Think of her family members reading stuff like your post and wondering what is wrong with people's minds. You should do the right thing and delete your posts otherwise you are going to have some explaining to do on judgement day.

Last edited:
Nice twisted rationalizing....but whatever Trump does (good or bad) has nothing to do with this lady's sad death you sicko. Any any attempts to tie this lady's sad fate to anything Trump related is perverse and callous. Think of her family members reading stuff like your post and wondering what is wrong with people's minds. You should do the right thing and delete your posts otherwise you are going to have some explaining to do on judgement day.
Ok Dude.your lady,your country,your president.I am out and sorry if you feel bad for anything I said.didnt meant to make you feel hurt though.

I meant America has fallen in the hands of trump like people who hate all muslims.or atleast they dont want any in America.
I disagree with this statement. Most Americans I know welcome immigrants, just ones who come into the United States lawfully and who want to live here peacefully.

I wonder if this Judge simply know something she should not have known???? Strange things happen to Democrats in the United States who know too much about very high level Democrats.

I disagree with this statement. Most Americans I know welcome immigrants, just ones who come into the United States lawfully and who want to live here peacefully.

I wonder if this Judge simply know something she should not have known???? Strange things happen to Democrats in the United States who know too much about very high level Democrats.
I meant by some not all americans hate or harass Muslims but media is not playing a healthy role in this regard.

Meh...Just toss out the green cards and these guys would jump all over each other fighting for the cards, Trump America or not. :rolleyes:

You really over-estimate value of your green card.

You all do realize she was not a Muslim right!

Reuters and Associated Press

This article was amended on 14 April 2017. A previous version of the headline and article described Abdus-Salaam as a Muslim; initial reports said she was, but as we now understand it, she was not.

You all do realize she was not a Muslim right!

Reuters and Associated Press

This article was amended on 14 April 2017. A previous version of the headline and article described Abdus-Salaam as a Muslim; initial reports said she was, but as we now understand it, she was not.
sympathy wave gone in 3............2........1.......!

Back
Top Bottom